eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Banned

Arbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Father killed daughter to hide his affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakkidost View Post
IF the parents are innocent at all...

I have seen Nupur Talwar's numerous interviews on TV. She has been angry, frustrated, disgusted and everything else other then being sad. She has shown her anger on police, CBI, judicial system, media but never said a word or shown her anger towards who so ever did this to her only child.

As a mother's point of view, I see this as very strange. I have experiences of my own and of my friends that if their child is even slightly hurt, mothers become extremely furious towards the one who would have done it. Mothers are known to have picked up fights with even family members if they even "feel" their child has been wronged by them.

I have my own experience of when my little daughter had pneumonia and was admitted to hospital, I used break down to tears every time somebody mentioned her and the condition she was in. I used to literally cry. I could not see my child in pain and couldn't tolerate her suffering.

Never seen Nupur Talwar shedding any tear for her only daughter even when she is asked gory details of the scene and appears as if she has all the foolproof answers. She is not even disturbed while recounting the incident, about when she found her kid lying in pool of blood, but becomes furious when somebody asks her some question which she is not prepared to answer.

I don't know if she knows anything or not, if she is guilty, hiding anything, has any part in the incident or not, but as a mother, I strongly feel her behavior is extremely suspicious and stops me from thinking she is as innocent as she wants the world to believe she is.
Mother Talwar was saying; on TV when barkha dutt asked about how people are talking about her extra-ordinary calmness; that she being in this situation for more than 2 years, her tears dried up. No matter how people judge her, she is determined to get justice done to her daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
According to the autopsy reports, even though the girls vagina was dilated, there was no evidence that she was actually involved in anything penetrative (toys or anything). There was also no evidence of force on her. No matter how much you clean up, if force was used, it would show in the autopsy.

CBI also interrogated the girls friends alraedy.
She said about this too. She, as doctor, from her experience, says in normal death too woman's vagina get dilated after few hours.
Old February 12th, 2011, 11:51 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

The authorities are implying that Rajesh Talwar was able to kill the Gurkha, and there was no struggle at all??
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old February 12th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

This case is full of unexplained things.

Quote:
"We were also sent some slides which were the vaginal swabs taken from the victim to check whether there was sexual assault. What came out was surprising: that they were not of the victim. That has been a very clear case of swapped that has taken place and that was something we had communicated to CBI. That indicated that there were some interest in ensuring that evidence has been tampered with," said Dr J Gowrishankar, Director, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics, Hyderabad.
Old February 12th, 2011, 09:33 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

More and more..

Quote:
A very curious case of selective interpretation

Manoj Mitta, TNN, Feb 13, 2011, 04.06am IST

May 16, 2008

For all its efforts to make out that the 14-year-old high school girl was used to having sexual intercourse, the CBI sought to cover its flanks by conceding that a critical gap in its investigation was the "absence of a clear cut motive." Yet, in her 21-page order, magistrate Preeti Singh did not explain why she lent credence to the tacit revival of the honour killing theory, based on Dohre's supplementary findings in his second statement to the CBI. Instead, she went along with the CBI's attempt to bolster Dohre's revised evaluation of Aarushi's corpse by taking similar testimonies from his two helpers, Dinesh Kumar and Ajay Kumar, though neither of them is qualified to give expert opinion.

All the same, it was the testimonies of Dohre and his two helpers, all recorded on September 30, 2009, that allowed the CBI's second team to come up with the claim that Aarushi's throat had been slit by "a surgically trained person with a surgical instrument" and that her forehead was smashed by a golf stick. Needless to add, the suspected culprit for both injuries was Rajesh, a dental surgeon and member of a golf club.

So much of the case made out against the parents hinges on Dohre's revised testimony even after the court, ironically enough, made light of the CBI's inference from an alleged phone call that the Talwar family had made a "clear attempt to influence the doctor doing the postmortem." By Dohre's own admission, quoted in the court order, all that a senior doctor from AIIMS, at the instance of the Talwars, told him on the phone during Aarushi's postmortem was to ensure that the samples necessary for further examination were taken.

But if the court still went further than the CBI in drawing adverse inferences against the Talwars, it is because there are instances where the magistrate in her order appears to have been rather cavalier in her interpretation of the agency's report and witness statements.

Take the finding that the internet router placed in Aarushi's room was switched off a couple of hours after her murder. The CBI did not cite it as evidence against the parents because it was found that the router had, on its own, switched on and off several times the next day in the presence of police and visitors. "Unexplained router activity on the 16th makes this piece of evidence not fully reliable," the CBI conceded. But, glossing over this unreliability of the instrument, the court cited the router's activity against the Talwars saying that it would not have been possible for any outsider to operate it.

Similarly, the court made a big deal of the testimony of a painter who was paid Rs 25,000 by the Talwars to give a fresh coat of paint to their flat a whole year after the murder. This was after the CBI had given permission to move their belongings out of there under its supervision. The timing of the painting job offers little scope to suggest it was an attempt to destroy evidence related to the crime. But that's exactly what the court did when, on its own, it drew an adverse inference against the Talwars for engaging the painter.

The court was, however, as emphatic as the CBI in concluding that the servants, who had been arrested as suspects by the agency's first team, were in no way involved in the murder. For instance, it made no mention of the fact that, in the much touted narco analysis, the servants had admitted their presence in the flat on the fateful night and their involvement in the murder. It accepted a flimsy alibi that Krishna a helper in the Talwars' clinic, who lived in the building next to their flat was found sleeping in his house at the time of the murder by his own family members. When it agreed with the CBI's assertion that the terrace door could not have been locked by anybody other than the Talwars, the court overlooked the possibility of those servants, who lived in the same neigbourhood, having locked that door and taken away the key.

In much the same manner, the court ignored a range of admitted facts when it ruled out the involvement of any outsider in the murder. That the blood soaked hand print on the terrace wall, found near Hemraj's body, matched neither the Talwars nor the servants. That the finger prints on the scotch bottle covered with the blood of both the victims did not match any of the suspects.

Such infirmities and contra-indications in the available body of evidence and the bias betrayed by the CBI's current team against Aarushi and her parents leave little doubt that the truth has become a casualty in a murder case that has caught the nation's imagination. It remains to be seen whether superior courts will intervene so that "justice for Aarushi" does not come at the unacceptable cost of her reputation.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/h...ow/7485356.cms

Old February 12th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
and there was mention of some ex-servant too. The police are working on the theory that no one else could've done it. I suppose that's the proper approach to criminal investigation, find a button and try to sew a vest on it
The more I see this, the more I think it's a witch-hunt against the parents, fed by the media frenzy. By now, the cops must be trying to cover up their own incompetence. I think the fundamental flaw in this case was assuming right at the beginning that the parents did it. After all, the servant had a separate entrance to the same house and who knows who he let in.

Tehelka said that the parents doted on their only child. Why would two educated parents kill their only child? Doesn't make any sense.
Old February 13th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Orijinally d Dooplikate!!

Metafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
The more I see this, the more I think it's a witch-hunt against the parents, fed by the media frenzy. By now, the cops must be trying to cover up their own incompetence. I think the fundamental flaw in this case was assuming right at the beginning that the parents did it. After all, the servant had a separate entrance to the same house and who knows who he let in.

Tehelka said that the parents doted on their only child. Why would two educated parents kill their only child? Doesn't make any sense.
amazing shoddy info by an incompetent police...finger prints from room that was opened later, on gate lock, no other f-prints other than the inmates? no hair strands of any other person in the murdered room? reports of body-check on the inmates, lie-detector tests on inmates? so many questions unanswered to lay-man, a prof'nal will will have more questions to ask...overall doesn't look like mistakes, looks more of a mess during deliberate cover-up...

Old February 13th, 2011, 12:40 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

there is one peculiar thing about these parents.
All the while, they have been demanding that they should not be harassed bcoz they r innocent.

Normal parents would have demanded that the killers be caught.
Their is big difference between the two demands. chor ki daadhi mein tinka
Old February 13th, 2011, 12:51 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

C'mon peaceseeker, perhaps you didn't watch the tv 2 years ago. The first day it was "Hemraj did this, catch him", then when Hemraj was found dead, they said "Don't know who could've done it. We don't have any enemies, but we want justice for Aarushi". Only when Rajesh Talwar was arrested did they come up with "I am innocent and we have full faith in the justice system".

Nupur Talwar was perhaps more concerned with saving her remaining world (i.e. her husband).. Grief for the child need not have to be expressed publicly, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Maybe they don't want to cry in public.. make a tamasha.. 2 days ago I saw their interview on TV, even there the Talwars as well as their lawyer mentioned about insaaf for their daughter.

See their situation now. They lost their daughter, they were publicly accused for characterlessness, the investigations were botched up, they were violently attacked in the court premises...

Old February 13th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Shuklabhramar5

shuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond reputeshuklabhramar5 has a reputation beyond repute

See their situation now. They lost their daughter, they were publicly accused for characterlessness, the investigations were botched up, they were violently attacked in the court premises...[/quote]

Bhramar.......
see really this Talwar I mean sword was named when he was born and acted now ..shown his crookedness ..dodged to all doctors ..police ..CBI ..and till last was engagedin poring dust on our eyes and eyes of justice for so called justice to Aarushi.....uropian culture is going to sunk us ..if we are not following our old immortal culture ..the change must be limited ..to progress n peace which is necessary for man kind ...let learn the lesson from all happenings Bhramarji

Last edited by sunnykode; February 13th, 2011 at 06:46 PM. Reason: no external links
Old February 13th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

See their situation now. They lost their daughter, they were publicly accused for characterlessness, the investigations were botched up, they were violently attacked in the court premises...
Well, we should stick with, "innocent until proven otherwise", I guess.
Old February 13th, 2011, 06:46 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklabhramar5 View Post
Bhramar.......
see really this Talwar I mean sword was named when he was born and acted now ..shown his crookedness ..dodged to all doctors ..police ..CBI ..and till last was engagedin poring dust on our eyes and eyes of justice for so called justice to Aarushi.....
bhramarji,
भ्रमित न हों. 'तलवार' उनका पारिवारिक उपनाम अर्थात surname है. पैदा होने पर रखा गया नाम 'राजेश' है.
Old March 4th, 2011, 08:02 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Update :
-------

Quote:
4 Mar, 2011, 07.09PM IST,PTI
Court asks CBI to explain ignoring of evidence in Aarushi case

GHAZIABAD: A special CBI court today sought CBI's response to a petition alleging that the agency had failed to include the gloves reportedly used in the murder of teenager Aarushi Talwar and domestic help Hemraj as evidence in the case.

Special CBI Magistrate Preeti Singh directed the CBI officials to be present in court on March 22 after admitting a petition questioniong the CBI's handling of the matter that was moved by advocate Sanjay Tyagi on behalf of a Noida resident Ashish Kumar.

Tyagi said that a news report, citing a CBI source, claimed that the killer had used "rubber gloves" to avoid leaving fingerprints at the crime scene.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/7628002.cms

Old January 6th, 2012, 05:13 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Update :
--------

Finally, after being tried by everyone - the media, the police, the CBI and what not - the Talwars will be tried by the Court of Law.

Quote:
Arushi murder: Supreme Court gives green signal to try parents

Posted: Jan 06, 2012 at 1423 hrs IST

New Delhi
The Supreme Court has given the green signal to conduct trial against dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar in their daughter Aarushi's murder. The apex court also dismissed the Talwar couple's petition for quashing criminal proceedings against them.

A trial court had last year summoned them as accused in the case ordering criminal proceedings against the two in the twin murders of their teenage daughter Arushi and domestic help Hemraj.

The Talwars had knocked on the doors of the Allahabad High Court, which too on March 18, dismissed their plea seeking quashing of the proceedings initiated by the lower court.

The couple got a reprieve the next day when the apex court stayed proceedings against them till further orders.

On April 25, the Supreme Court ticked off the CBI for suddenly becoming "active" against the Talwars and said it would "examine on merit" while posting the matter for final hearing.

In November, the Supreme Court had deferred the hearing of dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar's petition challenging the criminal trial proceedings against them.

14-year-old Arushi, the only daughter of the Talwars, was found dead with her throat slit at the family's Noida residence on the outskirts of Delhi on May 16, 2008 and the body of their domestic help, Hemraj, was found on the terrace the next day.

The couple had accused CBI of levelling false accusations against them resulting in the trial court summoning them
http://www.expressindia.com/latest-n...arents/896596/

Old January 6th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Update :
--------

Finally, after being tried by everyone - the media, the police, the CBI and what not - the Talwars will be tried by the Court of Law.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-n...arents/896596/
Good to know that.
Lekin, kintu, parantu, but, tu ye bataa eetne din se tu sirf yehich newz kee wait kar riyaa thaa? Hurat ma badhu barobar ke ni?
Old January 6th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Good to know that.
Lekin, kintu, parantu, but, tu ye bataa eetne din se tu sirf yehich newz kee wait kar riyaa thaa? Hurat ma badhu barobar ke ni?

looking at his post rate/count either he is too busy like you minting greenbacks or he is logging in with another id.

if both not true then he needs to start a thread to let us know how to get over with the addiction of EC and still stay alive.