eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2011, 03:31 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Father killed daughter to hide his affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian View Post
this whole case is a big screw up by our law enforcement agencies and judiciary.
That could be the reason why the CBI doesn't want these reports in private hands
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old January 24th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Youth attacks Rajesh Talwar with meat cleaver
Posted: Tue Jan 25 2011, 10:23 hrs

Rajesh Talwar, father of murdered teen, Aarushi, has been attacked on Ghaziabad court premises by an young man.

Talwar was hit on the face by a meat cleaver and was seen bleeding profusely from the face.

he had fallen to the ground thereafter but had picked himself up unsteadily.

Talwar was holding his forehead but looked like he was in control of his movements. The extent of the injury is yet unknown.

The young man had refused to run away and allowed himself to be caught.

People gathered there then started beating the young man.

Talwar was at one time an accused in the murder of his daughter, Arushi.

The lawyers gathered at the spot were seen shouting slogans against the police for lax security arrangements, while others were seen rushing to beat the youth.

The unnamed young man refused to hide his face, allowing blows by policemen, lawyers and other bystanders to rain on him unhindered.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/yo...leaver/741972/
Old February 9th, 2011, 03:13 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Update : Now the parents are the accused, to be formally charged by the Court. Wonder what the CBI got out of the others who were detained for 90 days etc.. Hasn't Rajesh Talwar undergone a polygraph too?

Quote:
Talwars to be tried for daughter Aarushi's murder

Agencies
New Delhi, February 09, 2011

First Published: 14:39 IST(9/2/2011)
Last Updated: 14:53 IST(9/2/2011)

In what can be seen as a major setback for Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, parents of Aarushi Talwar, a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) special judicial magistrate (SJM) court on Wednesday pronounced Rajesh and Nupur Talwar accused in the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case. The Talwars have been charged with murder, criminal conspiracy and destruction of evidence. So the parents will now chargesheeted and the trial in the case will go on. The next date for hearing has been fixed as February 28. Earlier, Talwar’s lawyers had submitted a nearly 50-page protest petition to the CBI special judicial magistrate and sought further investigations into the case and the rejection of the CBI's closure report.

In their application, Talwar said unsubstantiated inferences were drawn by the CBI in matter relating to the postmortem of his daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj Banjade. It also said the CBI failed to investigate the possibility of an intruder, known to Hemraj but not to the family, who could have had access to the house.

14-year-old Aarushi was found murdered at her residence in 2008. The body of their domestic help Hemraj was found on the terrace of the house later.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Talwar...e1-660286.aspx
Another source :
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-sho...i/20110209.htm

Old February 9th, 2011, 06:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Update : Now the parents are the accused, to be formally charged by the Court. Wonder what the CBI got out of the others who were detained for 90 days etc.. Hasn't Rajesh Talwar undergone a polygraph too?

Another source :
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-sho...i/20110209.htm
I think all of them underwent narco-tests. I have read it in NDTV sometime ago. Apparently CBI found nothing in the analysis and hence Aarushi's Dad was given a bail.

RR, after all these months, I have a strong feeling that the parents have a lot to hide than they can afford to disclose. I am not saying they were the people who murdered the daughter, but they sure know something which CBI doesn't. not yet at least.
I cannot imagine how a murder can take place while the parents were sleeping right next to the daughters room.
Old February 9th, 2011, 06:58 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I think all of them underwent narco-tests. I have read it in NDTV sometime ago. Apparently CBI found nothing in the analysis and hence Aarushi's Dad was given a bail.

RR, after all these months, I have a strong feeling that the parents have a lot to hide than they can afford to disclose. I am not saying they were the people who murdered the daughter, but they sure know something which CBI doesn't. not yet at least.
I cannot imagine how a murder can take place while the parents were sleeping right next to the daughters room.
Maybe it wasn't a very violent murder. It is possible that it wasn't a very noisy one either. But after all the scientific tests, and specially when CBI itself didn't find sufficient evidence to charge the parents (whatever their suspicions), I wonder what did they mention in their report to cause the Court to file the charges - suspicion of murder and evidence tampering etc..

Old February 9th, 2011, 07:07 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

more news :

Quote:
Aarushi case: Talwars to challenge court order
Published: Wednesday, Feb 9, 2011, 18:23 IST
Place: GHAZIABAD | Agency: PTI

Claiming that the Talwar couple were completely innocent, their lawyer today said the local court's order summoning them as accused in their daughter's murder case will be challenged in a higher court.

Conceding the chief judicial magistrate's order as a "big jolt", their lawyer Rebecca John said the CBI, which had filed a closure report, first gave a clean chit to Rajesh Talwar and then went back on it.

"What happened between the first and second time is a big cover up," she told reporters and was reacting to the court order.

"There is no material against Rajesh and Nupur. They are completely innocent. We will prove categorically that someone else has killed Aarushi. Nothing but victimisation is being done," John said.

She said, "its an unfortunate order but a judicial order. I bow to the order. Whatever remedies are available to us, we will challenge the order in a superior court. It is a challengeable order and we will challenge it. We will decide in two days as to which court to approach."

Dismissing reports that the couple will be arrested, John said the court has not ordered arrest, it has only summoned the dentist couple. "There is absolutely no arrest warrant or apprehension of arrest," she said.

John said the higher court can revive Rajesh Talwar's petition against the closure report which has been rejected by the CBI court here.

She asked the media why "it was not asking questions of the CBI. This is a tragic moment for the family and the media should not sensationalise the issue."

Talwar's sister-in-law Vandana Talwar said "as a family we are completely shattered. They (Rajesh and Nupur) have lost their child. Why are you maligning (referring to CBI and media) the family?".
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report...-order_1505515

Old February 9th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mihir Srivastava writes in India Today dt January 14, 2011 on The Untold Story

Neck
Aarushi's neck slit later with a small, sharp surgical instrument by a trained person that resulted in excessive bleeding. Her school bag found nearby did not have any bloodstains.

A disturbing sexual angle has emerged in the murder of Aarushi Talwar, 14. Crucial facts left out from her post-mortem report suggest that her private parts were "extraordinarily dilated". But there were no signs of rape. These facts, established by the CBI after they questioned the doctor who performed the post-mortem, give a new twist to the case."The vaginal orifice of the deceased was unduly large and mouth of cervix was visible," says the CBI's closure report.

Her private parts were cleaned. This caused water stains on the bedsheet. There was no semen on the bedsheet. But the pyjamas Aarushi wore did not have water stains on it. This shows that the crime scene was dressed up. The CBI believes Aarushi may have been killed elsewhere and the body placed on her bed.

A parallel investigation by Headlines Today reveals that the chairperson of the National Commission on Women (NCW) Girija Vyas allegedly scuttled a probe into the Aarushi's murder by a two-member NCW committee. Soon after the killing, this committee visited the Talwar house in Jalvayu Vihar, Noida, to investigate. Former NCW member Nirmala Venkatesh alleges that as soon as they stepped into Hemraj's room, she got five calls from Vyas, asking her to stop the probe. Vyas initially denied there was an inquiry and that a committee was formed. She later admitted that there was, but said the report was not made public because the CBI was about to investigate.

These sensational revelations fly in the face of the CBI's closure report. Last month, the CBI sought the special court's permission to close the double murder case because it could not solve it.

Though the CBI has been unable to nail the accused, its investigations have completely ruled out the possibility of outsiders having killed Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj Banjade. Circumstantial evidence points to the complicity of those inside. The crime scene was methodically "dressed up"or cleansed of all evidence which could implicate the Talwars. An expert from the forensic science laboratory, Gandhinagar, who inspected the crime scene, says that the crime had been committed by someone "very close to Aarushi".

Nobody except the killer or killers, of course, knows what exactly happened in the Talwar residence during the six crucial hours between 12 midnight and 6 a.m. on May 16, 2008, when both Hemraj and Aarushi were brutally murdered within an hour. Aarushi was bludgeoned on her forehead and her throat slit with a small, sharp object. So was Hemraj.

A reconstruction of the crime, however, increasingly points to an inside hand. The assailants had gained easy access to the flat because there were no signs of forced entry. They killed Aarushi and Hemraj, moved their bodies around the flat and even stayed behind for drinks. The parents of Aarushi, Nupur and Rajesh Talwar, seem to have slept through an incredible amount of activity in their small flat. They claimed their bedroom door was shut and the air-conditioner turned on.

More here ...
Old February 9th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

The whole investigation seems to have been bungled by our not too competent cops. Not surprising. You can't expect stellar forensic skills when they prefer fake encounters over going through the legal system.
Old February 9th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Senior eCharchan

How can a court say there is enough evidence when the prosecuting agency (CBI) wants to close the case saying the evidence is insufficient. What a tamaasha. Seems like the court is over-reaching here ...
Old February 9th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
The CBI probe ruled out the involvement/presence of any outsider at Talwars' residence. The Talwars and Hemraj were last seen at the former's residence before the crime and only parents were first seen after the crime. The CBI probe established that surgical cuts were found on the necks of Aarushi and Banjade which could have been the work of a "small surgical tool or khukri and by surgically-trained experts." "This could only be the parents," said the source.

Nupur's role, along with that of her husband Rajesh, also came under the CBI scanner since no "forced entry was found" at their Noida residence. The agency's probe also found that there was no contact by any outsider with the Talwars or Hemraj on the night of the crime and an outsider without a key cannot have opened the door.
More here ...
Old February 9th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
How can a court say there is enough evidence when the prosecuting agency (CBI) wants to close the case saying the evidence is insufficient. What a tamaasha. Seems like the court is over-reaching here ...
Court can decide if the evidences are enough to file a chargesheet just like they can reject the police/CBI's move to file a chargesheet on the basis of insufficient evidence.

I really hope that the parents are not involved in this case else the trauma they've been facing for 2 and half years is unimaginable.

Old February 10th, 2011, 06:39 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever the actual incidents may have been, the way this case is handled by the so called investigating agencies/judiciary/authorities etc. only proves what a TAMASHA the entire justice system is.

in this case, they were not even able to do injustice in a clear cut way

This country is a banana republic: Rajesh Talwar

reminds me of musharraf's statement few years back saying that pakistani army is no banana republic army...
Old February 10th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

razzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond repute

I think it all boils down to motive.. I do not believe a casual unconnected killer would go to the lengths of cleaning the crime scene/tampering with the evidence as has happened in this case.. Also the surgical precision with which the throat was slit etc.. Points to someone with medical experience..

I definitely feel that the parents are hiding something if at all they are not involved..
Old February 10th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Whatever the actual incidents may have been, the way this case is handled by the so called investigating agencies/judiciary/authorities etc. only proves what a TAMASHA the entire justice system is.

in this case, they were not even able to do injustice in a clear cut way

This country is a banana republic: Rajesh Talwar

reminds me of musharraf's statement few years back saying that pakistani army is no banana republic army...
Dont forget the role of media... look at the title of the thread and disgust of DB pai in the first thread. I remember Tata(Ratan) also mentioned this Banana Republic thing when Outlook published his personal talks, which was not linked to any scams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzrhino View Post
I think it all boils down to motive.. I do not believe a casual unconnected killer would go to the lengths of cleaning the crime scene/tampering with the evidence as has happened in this case.. Also the surgical precision with which the throat was slit etc.. Points to someone with medical experience..

I definitely feel that the parents are hiding something if at all they are not involved..
There is something amiss definitely... but if someone is in rage then would he/she be able to murder so efficiently. The cleaning up act is not proven. First postmortem report doesnt mention any cleaning act and mentions some white discharges and all.

Old February 10th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzrhino View Post

According to the narco analysis, apparently the parents have got NOTHING to do with the murder. Unless the analysis is fabricated, I cannot imagine why else nothing has been found yet.
Really, do you think CBI found nothing at all? Even I think parents are hiding something for sure. poor kid.
Closed Thread