eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Closed Thread

Old January 28th, 2012, 08:32 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Father killed daughter to hide his affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Hurat ma badhu barobar ke ni?
Sansar che... chalya kare bhaila
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
looking at his post rate/count either he is too busy like you minting greenbacks or he is logging in with another id.

if both not true then he needs to start a thread to let us know how to get over with the addiction of EC and still stay alive.

Who said I was alive ??
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old November 25th, 2013, 03:15 AM
King of repeat posts!

Desi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Father killed daughter to hide his affair

Finally Finally Finally -

i knew it from day-1

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com...g/26347963.cms

Faltu ki Bakkar, chakkar chakkar chakkar chakkar....

- Winner of Crown of the week!
Old November 26th, 2013, 07:50 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Baawra View Post
Finally Finally Finally -

i knew it from day-1

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com...g/26347963.cms
total mistrial this one is.. I don't believe they should be sentenced based on nothing but theories.. there is no credible evidence and no proof of motive.

Stupid police and CBI have massively botched up this investigation.. fkers didn't even see the body of servant on terrace for one complete day, shows the lax attitude.
Old November 26th, 2013, 07:57 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
total mistrial this one is.. I don't believe they should be sentenced based on nothing but theories.. there is no credible evidence and no proof of motive.

No murder weapon found, either.

The whole thing is based on TINA factor. There were four people in the house, two were killed, so the other two must've done it.

They ignored the evidence of unknown fingerprints on the glasses.

Stupid police and CBI have massively botched up this investigation.. fkers didn't even see the body of servant on terrace for one complete day, shows the lax attitude.
Aarushi Talwar case: judge refers to the 13-year-old as "beaut damsel"

Quote:
New Delhi: In his order declaring Nupur and Rajesh Talwar guilty of murdering their domestic help and their daughter Aarushi, Judge Shyam Lal describes the young girl as "a beaut damsel and sole heiress."

Judge Shyam Lal has compared her parents, who he sentenced today to life in prison, to "freaks in the history of mankind where the father and mother became the killer of their own progeny."

Aarushi was found with her throat slit in her bedroom in the Talwars' apartment in Noida near Delhi on May 16, 2008. Because the domestic help, Hemraj, who lived with them, was reported missing by Mr Talwar, he was the suspect for the teen's murder till his corpse was found on the terrace the next day.

The judge refers to Hemraj as a "domestic aid who had migrated to India from neighbouring Nepal to eke out living and attended routinely to the chores of domestic drudgery at the house of their masters.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old October 16th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

It's time to re-open this case on EC ?

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42353

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44769

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44805

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...t=43257&page=3

Laundiya mari kaise? Salman ki car se? Ya fir,… aatma-hatya kar di ?

Allahabad High Court acquits Talwars in Aarushi double murder case

Nupur and Rajesh Talwar, who were serving a life sentence for the double murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, have been acquitted by the Allahabad High Court.

The High Court upheld the Talwars' appeal against the special CBI court order which convicted them for the double murder in 2013.

The Talwar couple had been held guilty for the double murder of their daughter Aarushi Talwar and domestic help Hemraj and sentenced to life imprisonment by ..

They released today but few thinks and 100% sure parents killed them but y y

Coz perhaps a theory:

Mom had an illicit relations with dad approval as a curious kid aarushi found it / recorded in her phone.

One fine day aarushi discussing this matter with hemtraj listened by dad/mom and then they know this matter will spread like hell fire in their circle if not stopped early.

(may some gang bang friends also helped them!!)

Last edited by log1iszero; October 16th, 2017 at 09:35 AM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
They released today but few thinks and 100% sure parents killed them but y y

Coz perhaps a theory:

Mom had an illicit relations with dad approval as a curious kid aarushi found it / recorded in her phone.

One fine day aarushi discussing this matter with hemtraj listened by dad/mom and then they know this matter will spread like hell fire in their circle if not stopped early.

(may some gang bang friends also helped them!!)

Louse theory if you ask me. I had been following this case closely for years now and over the course of the case, I changed my mind. I dont think parents have anything to do with the murder.
They are highly educated people; I am sure they have seen cases where people have affairs. Hardly a reason to kill their child.
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:30 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

It's time to close this chapter. Closing this thread.
Closed Thread