eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old October 17th, 2014, 02:04 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad days ahead for Maharashtra post Assembly elections 2014

Shiv Sena is really really stupid. Now Shiv Sena is saying that if its a hung assembly after poll results, they will not back BJP.

BJP should immediately take back support of Shiv Sena in Mumbai Municipal Corporation and force Sena to contest again. Sena's source of income is purely from municipality. Let the arrogant and stupid Uddhav learn once and for all that he is not Balasaheb and he needs BJP and not the other way round.
Old October 17th, 2014, 06:36 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe discretion IS the better part of valor

Reaching out? Let's not fight anymore, Sena tells BJP ahead of poll results
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old October 18th, 2014, 10:21 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Maha .. Looks like Sena help needed .. Bjp falling short by few seats even though it could still change

Haryana .. My sis worked for client's (bjp's) ad campaign day and night .. Hard work paid off up from 4 seats to 50+ ..
Old October 19th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Junior eCharchan

another indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungalprasad View Post
For the time being for some years, We need this setup of All BJP rule to see congress mukt bharat in reality
I think this is really happening.I think that cong. rule is left only in Karnataka,uttarakhand,& perhaps some north-eastern states.the majority of the bigger states are having BJP govt. now.And if akhilesh doesn't perform well, then it may be BJP rule in the largest of the Indian states. mumbai's BMC & delhi's all the 3 municipal corp.are already under the control of BJP & its allies,which includes shiv sena.

frankly speaking, I don't think cong. will be able to revive itself in next 20 years.It lacks any strong leadership to take on modiji in the next elections.Its image is ruined completely.
Old October 19th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Junior eCharchan

another indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to allanother indian is a name known to all

Actually haryana seems lucky that it has got a stable govt of single party rule.the govt. of maha. is also likely to be formed soon.

on other in delhi, there has been no govt. for over 6 months now. the governor has been shamelessly delaying elections, spite of the fact that SC has ordered him to either complete formation of govt. within 1 month or dissolve assembly & order fresh elections.I heard that he wanted to delay the election to 2015, or untill some political interests feel that it is right time for them to held elections.

Ideally speaking, delhi elections must have been held along with the LS elections.its unfortunate that this did not happen.any alliance/re-alignment of assembly would have taken place in 1 month of delhi CM resigning,or in 1 month of LS elections. there was no logic in waiting for so loooong.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/d.../1/375650.html

Last edited by another indian; October 19th, 2014 at 04:37 PM.
Old October 19th, 2014, 05:21 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by another indian View Post
I think this is really happening.I think that cong. rule is left only in Karnataka,uttarakhand,& perhaps some north-eastern states.the majority of the bigger states are having BJP govt. now.

BJP will need movie stars to be able to rule states in the south. Difficult. BJP has problem having brain dead mascots even if just to please dickheads ... yes?

Bengal and North east states? How will BJP get those states? Dynasty and Didiyaji have brought in millions of dubious kind of infiltrators from a Country next door to serve as vote bank ... noh?

frankly speaking, I don't think cong. will be able to revive itself in next 20 years.It lacks any strong leadership to take on modiji in the next elections.Its image is ruined completely.

I wouldn't be too sure. There was a serious report in some Non-Congress owned media? Shahzada is adopting Royal Princess's son to give him his own fake surname? To continue dynasty? Shahzada is not 'straight' and has no intention to marry a female ... common sense dictates?
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old October 19th, 2014, 05:31 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Link ... As the probe goes deeper, several facts that will be damning for the TMC, will come to light. Infiltrators from Bangladesh are given Voters ID cards, ration cards and even passports through political patronage. If and when this issue comes up, it will also show who are the politicians and police officers who recommended issuance of such documents to these infiltrators. Exemplary action needs to be taken against these people. -
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; October 19th, 2014 at 05:34 PM.
Old October 19th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Taking support even external from NCP would be real bad for maharashtra. BJP trusting Sharad Pawar !?!
Old October 19th, 2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Taking support even external from NCP would be real bad for maharashtra. BJP trusting Sharad Pawar !?!
Form a minority government ... wait for Delhi and J&K polls to be over with ... slowly but surely, encourage and cajole Congress/NCP winners to defect ... doable ... practical.
Old October 21st, 2014, 06:47 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

BJP need not have any official agreement with the NCP. All that NCP has to do is to ABSTAIN from the confidence vote. I think that Narasimha Rao govt. at the centre survived like that for years.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old October 21st, 2014, 07:27 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
BJP need not have any official agreement with the NCP. All that NCP has to do is to ABSTAIN from the confidence vote. I think that Narasimha Rao govt. at the centre survived like that for years.
thats what is likely to happen.. btw, IMHO Sena is more corrupt than NCP.
Old October 21st, 2014, 07:44 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
He also had to bribe JMM MPs. Quite a few of his bills were also supported by BJP.
Old October 21st, 2014, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
He also had to bribe JMM MPs. Quite a few of his bills were also supported by BJP.
scared by BJP's moves towards minority govt.. apparently 2 Sena leaders have now left to offer support to BJP.. they are preparing ground for Udhav to meet Modi.. BJP has formulated 2:1 formula for cabinet.
Old October 21st, 2014, 01:15 PM
Super eCharchan

Soorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Mumbai is the only place SS has some hold .. No other loyal pockets in Maharashtra
What about Konkan ..0 seats for BJP there and SS all the way
Old October 21st, 2014, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soorma Bhopali View Post
What about Konkan ..0 seats for BJP there and SS all the way
what about Mumbai where they've lost ground considerably, with big shots losing this time.. kind of makes up for my prediction