eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old April 26th, 2014, 05:39 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mumbai records highest turnout in a quarter century

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
My name was also deleted from the voter's list,I asked the EC people why and how my name was deleted,I even showed them my ID issued by the election commission but they said its no use arguing, just fill the form and find out after the elections who deleted your name and why and I had to run around filling form 6 on the last day,a day before holi(I had to get all my documents attested and stand in a big Q) and finally yesterday I told EC "Ab ki Baar Sirf Modi Sarkaar "
Good work but guess you were not alone, but one of 2 lakh
Old April 26th, 2014, 07:12 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Good work but guess you were not alone, but one of 2 lakh
2012 and 2013 Congress and NCP workers were door to door in many places with the voter list inquiring about voters in almost every area-a type of survey to order the EC to delete voters from the list.
Old April 26th, 2014, 09:46 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Election Commission apologized to Mumbaikars for the gross errors in the voter lists where names were paired with wrong photos, names were missing and host of other problems.

Well, blame it on the ruling party or the inefficiency and apathy of any government institution like the Election Commission, it's clear that if you want your voice to be heard then you have to prepare a couple of months in advance and ensure that your name is on the voter list.

In our area, the local Shiv Sena folks had gone door to door offering to help if one's name was not in the voter list. In our small section itself about 350 names were registered well in advance as they were present in the last polls but missing from the current poll list.

So yes, this should be a government job to ensure you can vote, but this is India.
Old April 26th, 2014, 11:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute

Was there any pattern? Like all BJP/Cong/AAP people disappeared? If it's random then it's ok after all there are so many people to vote.

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon