eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old December 5th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute
The reality of bal thokrey

The article below is the jist of article at
http://telugu.greatandhra.com/mbs/de...s_sivasena.php

This is not the best translation but the one that i could come up with instantly.

which i have translated for the viewing of fellow charchans

As per the KL Bajaj, a 75 year old trade union leader, before thokrey there used to be a gangster by name borker dada, he was not that efficient in stopping trade union dharnas. When thokrey came, we thought he would not be able to do any thing.
But he came with a slogan for "marathi manus", by collecting low class marathi speaking folks and playing with their feelings, he used to deal with the management of industries and beat up the workers and some times had them killed.
Congress govt supported him so did the police and gundas. His people used to create trouble and the workers bore the brunt. Workers were thrown in jails and when they did not show up for work, they had shiv sainiks put in their place. the shiv sainiks were like commies, they never worked and the only thing they did was support management. Thokrey was never against capitalists and he used to say that tatas and birlas are our "anna dathas". the 1970 murder of the commie MLA krishna desai had the hand of thokrey.
After sometime, due to excessive involvement of thokreys gangs and shiv sainiks, the industries started loosing money and had to close down. The workers in industries in bombay decreased from about 2.75 lakh to 1000. more than 95% of them marathis. This is the help that thokrey did to marathis.
in 1966 Oct-30 duserra rally, he gave the slogan of "bajao pungi bhagao lungi". After that rally more than 59 south indians got killed and 274 got injured.

still there is part-2 to this article at
http://telugu.greatandhra.com/mbs/de...sivasena_a.php

I will translate it some other time.

but the only thing to say is thokrey was a bastard, a cheap motha facker who would lick any ones arse or balls for money.
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old December 6th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The reality of bal thokrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI View Post
but the only thing to say is thokrey was a bastard, a cheap motha facker who would lick any ones arse or balls for money.
Isn't this true about every politician you know?
So what is the deal here? You are removing ghosts from his closet (so called), is there anyone you know who has not stepped on other? (Apart from our Annaji ).

Old December 6th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

seems like a reuters source
Old December 6th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
Isn't this true about every politician you know?
So what is the deal here? You are removing ghosts from his closet (so called), is there anyone you know who has not stepped on other? (Apart from our Annaji ).
when my fellow citizens treat him at par with gandhi asking his samadhi to be in shivaji park and all that crap, my blood boils and i come up with posts like these. Yes all our politicians are similar, but this one is the worst of all.
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old December 6th, 2012, 10:11 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when my fellow citizens treat him at par with gandhi asking his samadhi to be in shivaji park and all that crap, my blood boils and i come up with posts like these. Yes all our politicians are similar, but this one is the worst of all.
He does not want to be next to Gandhi , He wants to be next to Ambedkar
Old December 6th, 2012, 03:55 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what has he done to get a statue? he was even barred from voting and standing in elections.
Old December 6th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When did Andhaites have blood? All this while I thought only Sambar runs thru your veins and turns into rasam when it comes out of your PP's. I thought so because the black hyderabadis piss rasam on the samadhi of the fat, ugly parochial glutton called NTR (Yan Tee Aura) on tank bund road.

Man! they say that the fat fcuk downed so many Idlis in his life that even after so many years of his death the Idli mixture still oozes out of his samadhi.

Now see below..the cauldron at his samadhi (Yan Tee Aura Samadhi) is where they keep the sambar boiling and those giant skewer's are where they collect medu wadas (ones whith the holes in the middle)

So does your Sambar boil with respect when you offer your Idlis to him at NTR memorialum?

NTR (YAN TEE AURA memorialam) at Hyderabad

The hidious fcuk - NT Rowdy Rao

The daily Idli Abhishekum at that NTR memorialam There is a proper pujari there that offers Idli sambar to the memorial.

Last edited by viking; December 6th, 2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old December 6th, 2012, 08:17 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha.. marathi vs gult fight.. i donno who to spit on first..
Old December 7th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
hahahaha.. marathi vs gult fight.. i donno who to spit on first..
Exactly... saale log after all are all madrasis. Kabhi sudrenge nahi ye madrasi We should spit on all of them

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 7th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
When did Andhaites have blood? All this while I thought only Sambar runs thru your veins and turns into rasam when it comes out of your PP's. I thought so because the black hyderabadis piss rasam on the samadhi of the fat, ugly parochial glutton called NTR (Yan Tee Aura) on tank bund road.

Man! they say that the fat fcuk downed so many Idlis in his life that even after so many years of his death the Idli mixture still oozes out of his samadhi.

Now see below..the cauldron at his samadhi (Yan Tee Aura Samadhi) is where they keep the sambar boiling and those giant skewer's are where they collect medu wadas (ones whith the holes in the middle)

So does your Sambar boil with respect when you offer your Idlis to him at NTR memorialum?

NTR (YAN TEE AURA memorialam) at Hyderabad

The hidious fcuk - NT Rowdy Rao

The daily Idli Abhishekum at that NTR memorialam There is a proper pujari there that offers Idli sambar to the memorial.
when ur thokrey was kissing the arse of indira gandhi, he was kicking it. remember that before commenting
Old December 7th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now how did you come to that conclusion?
Asking for samadhi, well that is his followers asking. Not him, so shouldn't you be criticizing his followers?

Old December 7th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

Quote:
when ur thokrey was kissing the arse of indira gandhi, he was kicking it. remember that before commenting
when he was kissing ass he was kicking it

Old December 7th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

Perfecr groud setup here for babu and viking to tear each others clothes and fight for two guys who are not even alive
Old December 8th, 2012, 03:31 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Babu, i wonder why you call Bal Thackeray the worst of all politicians. He may not be perfect but worst of all?? I dont know much about NTR so I will not comment on him.

Bal Thackeray was a cartoonist, an artist at heart who plunged into politics due to compulsions. The ideology of Sena is very simple: They say Mumbai (or Maharashtra) for Marathis and India for Hindus. It is misread and presented in a hugely skewed manner as: Mumbai(Maharashtra) ONLY for marathis and India ONLY for Hindus. This is not reality. They mean that Mumbai (or Maharashtra) and India are primarily for marathis & hindus (respectively). They also mean that AP is primarily for gultis, TN for madrasis, Kerala for mallus, Karanataka for kannadigas etc etc. Others are welcome but primary structure should not be violated. Diversity is good but not at the cost of change in basic identity.

Sena is not for making India a Hindu-only country. Sickular parties want towelheads to believe that and those perfect fools do believe that. Like I have said elsewhere, muslims should vote for Sena en-masse and see for themselves that they will find a better party than sickular ones.

Ideology and practical approach are never same. So some undeserving asses do get kicked in the mayhem. Collateral damage happens everywhere. But dont consider the ideology wrong.
Old December 8th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The reality of bal thokrey

Quote:
No Marathi men dont kiss / kick womens asses the same time. The gults do that.

Read more about south Indian traditions.

BTW let me pay my respects to NT Rowdy Rao by posting this song from you tube. Enjaya!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by viking; December 8th, 2012 at 07:20 AM.