eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

View Poll Results: Will Shiv Sena - BJP - RPI retain Mumbai Municipality in 2012?
Yes : Kangress + NCP is no alternative 2 25.00%
No : Mumbaikars believe in the proven developmental capabilities of Kangress + NCP combine 2 25.00%
Maybe : Unless MNS does too much damage 4 50.00%
Others : please elaborate 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 24th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shiv Sena : Hoy me karoon dakhavala - Yes! I did it.

This time MNS and Cong-NCP combine will upset SS hold on BMC
Old January 24th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shiv Sena : Hoy me karoon dakhavala - Yes! I did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Now... this is pure blashphemy There has been... and is... and will be forever... only one peaceful religion. I think you are misunderstanding the "peace" within the religion and is causing you to stumble and call other religions peaceul. Nope... one and only... always... forever.

Argument to your other argument later... I'll be back.
problem with India is our weak democarcy, and we believe more on propoganda, if propoganda is against one community, it becomes devil, jews then sikhs and now muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
If you ask me, all bhaiyyas should learn Tamil. Why they refuse to do so is a mystery to me.
40% population's mother tongue is hindi against 5% tamilians, you wish 40% to respect your sentiment but don't want them to respect theirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parijataka View Post
Jeet bhai, AFAIK Kannadigas have had issue with Tamizhans only due to Kavery water sharing problem ...not with any other people . Since Bangalore has not got heavy industry like Mumbai-Pune, Bhaiyas and Biharis migrating as labour class has not happened, migrants from other states are generally in IT and other fields. I am sure if tomorrow large number of Kannadiga labour moved into Patna or Lucknow that would cause some issues! Unfortunately, the whole world without exception despises the poor.
of course, but when we are going to shed this regionalism, even RSS speaks against it in proprganda, intelligenstia like us in involved in opposite teams this means no unification for at least another one generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
Wealth distribution is very skewed in India. This is a common problem in most third-world countries. Well ... even in some first-world countries.
It is more to do with quality of human resource, Uttrakhand progresses faster than resource rich chattisgarh and jharkhand, but if haryana and kerla are looked at it gives the picture that richness and intelligence has no corelation even

jeetIAF
Old January 24th, 2012, 10:40 PM
aam aurat

Parijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Shiv Sena : Hoy me karoon dakhavala - Yes! I did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Why allow NCP to grow at Cong’s cost, Sawant asks Chavan

Stating that the shape of the party’s alliance with the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) will adversely impact the strength of the Congress in Mumbai in the long run, Congressman Ajit Sawant has written to Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan asking why the NCP was being allowed to grow in Mumbai at the cost of the Congress...
Well, Sharad Pawar is a seasoned and tough politician and is making long term moves to expand his party's foot print in Maharashtra as well as outside from all accounts, whether Congress like it or not. Last municipal election result itself was an indicator that NCP has moved ahead of C(I) in the state.

Last edited by Parijataka; January 24th, 2012 at 10:42 PM.