eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old March 11th, 2002, 08:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
Did a Boeing REALLY hit the Pentagon?

As everyone knows, on 11 September, less than an hour after the attack on the World Trade Centre, an airplane collided with the Pentagon. The Associated Press first reported that a booby-trapped truck had caused the explosion. The Pentagon quickly denied this. The official US government version of events still holds. Here's a little game for you: Take a look at these photographs and try to find evidence to corroborate the official version. It's up to you to Hunt the Boeing!

The first satellite image shows the section of the building that was hit by the Boeing. In the image below, the second ring of the building is also visible. It is clear that the aircraft only hit the first ring. The four interior rings remain intact. They were only fire-damaged after the initial explosion.
Can you explain how a Boeing 757-200, weighing nearly 100 tons and travelling at a minimum speed of 250 miles an hour* only damaged the outside of the Pentagon?
*250 mph when landing, 600 mph in flight.

We may observe that the aircraft only hit the ground floor. The four upper floors collapsed towards 10.10 am. The building is 26 yards high.
Can you explain how a Boeing 14.9 yards high, 51.7 yards long, with a wingspan of 41.6 yards and a cockpit 3.8 yards high, could crash into just the ground floor of this building?

The photograph above shows the lawn in front of the damaged building.
You'll remember that the aircraft only hit the ground floor of the Pentagon's first ring. Can you find debris of a Boeing 757-200 in this photograph?

The photograph shows a truck pouring sand over the lawn of the Pentagon. Behind it a bulldozer is seen spreading gravel over the turf.
Can you explain why the Defence Secretary deemed it necessary to sand over the lawn, which was otherwise undamaged after the attack?

Can you explain what happened to the wings of the aircraft and why they caused no damage?
but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old March 11th, 2002, 09:11 AM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all

Right on dude, now somebody is talking my language. All this time i have been asking my family and frineds, that in the freakin debris all i could see was the building, i could not see even one piece of the aircraft. If an aircraft hit it then there woul dhave been some part of the plane that was left untouched. It just could not get totally vaporized. A part of an engine, tail, wing..nothin, nada. Thats what is driving me up the wall. Its not possilbe for an aircraft to be toally wiped out with absolutely no trace of it. Unless the aircraft that hit it was not a 757. But then its the US, we have to say ok to whatever they say. So play along.
Old March 11th, 2002, 09:36 AM

Red face Another case for snopes.com

arya, do you recall that you put a picture of a guy on the top floor of WTC with an AA plane in the background?

Just because there is a picture, it is true? No, not anymore in the present world of high tech clip-art.

I recall that small pieces of plane were found in the wreckage of WTC and the Pentagon. The biggest piece was about 5ft long. I kinda expect that kinda thing to happen when a plane collides into solid concrete of buildings of size of WTC and the Pentagon.

I will call this one a hoax
Old March 11th, 2002, 09:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
FYKI eNRI, these pictures are OFFICIAL pictures.
contributors are:

Space Imaging
U.S. Department of Defense
U.S. Marine Corps, Cpl. Jason Ingersoll
U.S. Army
U.S. Department of Defense, Sgt. Rudisill

Last edited by aryaputra; March 11th, 2002 at 09:41 AM.
Old March 11th, 2002, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by aryaputra
FYKI eNRI, these pictures are OFFICIAL pictures.
govt. website please

http://www.asile.org/ the source of these pictures in not an official web site.
Old March 11th, 2002, 09:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

Source: www.reseauvoltaire.net - The photographs are official images and available on US army sites. See also the larger collection of photographs in our "Pièces à conviction" gallery - Translation: Mr Sly - NB: Appearing on bookshelves end of March, the investigation by the Chair of the Réseau Voltaire into the September 11 attacks, examining the Bin Laden networks and American secret service involvement.
Old March 11th, 2002, 09:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Re: reply

Quote:
Originally posted by padhu
Right on dude, now somebody is talking my language. All this time i have been asking my family and frineds, that in the freakin debris all i could see was the building, i could not see even one piece of the aircraft. If an aircraft hit it then there woul dhave been some part of the plane that was left untouched. It just could not get totally vaporized. A part of an engine, tail, wing..nothin, nada. Thats what is driving me up the wall. Its not possilbe for an aircraft to be toally wiped out with absolutely no trace of it. Unless the aircraft that hit it was not a 757. But then its the US, we have to say ok to whatever they say. So play along.
Padhu, my gut feeling is that 9/11 is a scandal waiting to be uncovered....and when it does happen.....GOD HELP AMERICA!!
Old March 11th, 2002, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Source: www.reseauvoltaire.net - The photographs are official images and available on US army sites. See also the larger collection of photographs in our "Pièces à conviction" gallery - Translation: Mr Sly - NB: Appearing on bookshelves end of March, the investigation by the Chair of the Réseau Voltaire into the September 11 attacks, examining the Bin Laden networks and American secret service involvement.
why don't you put down the US army web sites where these pictures are available?

I wouldn't give too much importance to a picture coming from a website calling themselves "hallucination collective". See my point.
Old March 11th, 2002, 09:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

why don't u try & put down some official pictures with the plane wreckage clearly visible?
Old March 11th, 2002, 09:51 AM

Quote:
why don't u try & put down some official pictures with the plane wreckage clearly visible?
Read my post again... I have already said that plane wreckage was reduced to pieces with the impact and the biggest piece recover was about 5 ft long. That is sure to happen with this kinda impact and the heat the explosion generated.

That explains why there are no such pictures
Old March 11th, 2002, 09:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

That is impossible to believe.
If u want to believe that the plane disintegrated upon impact, be ur own guest.
Old March 11th, 2002, 10:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

Source of pictures: www.spaceimaging.com

Before:

After:

judge it urself.
Old March 11th, 2002, 10:17 AM

1. Pentagon is a big building

2. The impact pushed the plane (or debree) inside into the building mingling it with the concrete structure.

The same happened in WTC. Do you have pictures of WTC showing the plane debrees? Did we not all see in news the second plane going inside the trade center?

Or, are you arguing that the WTC was never hit by planes?
Old March 11th, 2002, 10:27 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
from Padhu...
Its not possilbe for an aircraft to be toally wiped out with absolutely no trace of it. Unless the aircraft that hit it was not a 757. But then its the US, we have to say ok to whatever they say. So play along.
This speaks for itself.
Any person who understands science will not believe that the plane vaporized upon impact.

some parts had to survive.
parts like the high tail or big engines......
Old March 11th, 2002, 10:45 AM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all

By enri....

1. Pentagon is a big building
Agree with you 100%

2. The impact pushed the plane (or debree) inside into the building mingling it with the concrete structure.
Not possible my friend. The sheer length and width of the aircraft does not justify the small area destroyed in the Pentagon. If you remember the WTC collision, the second plane exploded after its nose almost came out of the other side of Tower 2. You must have seen that footage on all TV stations by now. I am assuming that if it was a Boeing 757, and was crusing at its normal speed of around 325mph, the sheer velocity of that impact and the size of the plane would have made a larger area of impact PLUS the whole plane would not have been destryoed. I am still to see an aircraft accident to date where no aircraft wreckage has been found. If you remember recently after 9/11 the American Airways plane blew up, i guess the parts found on the ground after that were of some satellilte falling to the ground.

The same happened in WTC. Do you have pictures of WTC showing the plane debrees? Did we not all see in news the second plane going inside the trade center?

Oh yes, ENRI they did find pieces of the wreckage in WTC. Infact if i am not mistaken they also found the passport of one of the hijackers a couple of blocks from the WTC. But i guess that was just a co-incidence or the passport story was a big bullshit

Or, are you arguing that the WTC was never hit by planes?
I did not say that. I am just saying that some things in this 9/11 episode just dont add up. So either someone in the US is blowing a lot of smoke up everyones ass or it is something much much larger than that. SSo lets just wait and watch.
[/quote]