eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Audio, Video & Photography

Notices

Audio, Video & Photography Indulge the senses of sight and sound...

Old February 21st, 2011, 07:39 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Seinfeld is the best

Its thanks to Jerry that I knew what stand up comedy is.

And since then, many have come and many have gone.

But for me, none match Jerry Seinfeld. No desi, nor videsi.

Many are good, very good.

But Seinfeld is the best

You agree?

'I am telling you for the last time - Part I'

Part II to VIII on request.

yenjhoy....

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by PeaceSeeker; February 22nd, 2011 at 05:52 AM.
Old February 21st, 2011, 07:37 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seinfeld is the best

Seinfeld is the best.. I've been a big fan of his subtle and observational style of humor.

the hell i'm getting out dated.. Some Seinfled show I've not seen.. this happens rarely.. please post the rest.

When I started my masters in 2004, in my apartment I had an old TV and couple of Seinfeld tapes left there by my senior.. Seinfeld was the only thing me and friends watched as we had no cable.. ahh good times.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; February 21st, 2011 at 07:39 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 06:23 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

'I am telling you for the last time - Part II'

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old February 22nd, 2011, 06:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

ama yaar - tu har episode ab idhar chipkaayega kya? Youtube pe ek dekh lo - baaki sab ke links waheen par hain.

This is a very old show. I saw this probably over 15 years ago. And several of these jokes he has incorporated into the TV show as well. Nothing great.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 06:36 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
ama yaar - tu har episode ab idhar chipkaayega kya? Youtube pe ek dekh lo - baaki sab ke links waheen par hain.

This is a very old show. I saw this probably over 15 years ago. And several of these jokes he has incorporated into the TV show as well. Nothing great.
yes it is that old. but its great. the TV show is average if u ask me.
Old March 9th, 2015, 09:01 AM
In search of peace!

Jerry is doing the show in Mumbai on 14th & 15th.
Old March 24th, 2015, 10:45 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

how weird .. I don't think Seinfeld is so big in India. Friends and 'How I met your mother' (HIMYM) prolly are way more popular shows.

What is it with parking in Mumbai? Jerry Seinfeld's Indian debut cancelled

Quote:
US comedian’s two shows shelved by promoters because of police concerns about traffic jams and parking space at stadium.

Jerry Seinfeld’s standup debut in India this weekend has been cancelled after police in Mumbai expressed concern over inadequate parking spaces for people attending the two shows, the event’s promoters have said.

The US comedian, best known for his eponymous TV series in the 1990s, was to perform on Saturday and Sunday at a stadium in the city. Ticket prices ranged from 7,500 rupees (£80) to 12,500 rupees, and the money will be refunded.

“We couldn’t figure out alternate parking and traffic arrangements, and it wasn’t possible to reschedule his travel,” one of the show’s organisers told Reuters.

The stadium has a seating capacity of 4,000 people, and was recently the venue for a charity fashion show that led to traffic jams nearby. Police had been wary of the large turnout expected for Seinfeld’s shows.

“They didn’t want it repeated,” the source said.

News reports of the cancelled event led to ridicule on social media.

“So many Seinfeld episodes had parking-troubles plotlines. OF COURSE his Bombay show is cancelled over parking issues,” tweeted the writer Samit Basu.