eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 23rd, 2015, 11:56 PM
Junior eCharchan

HeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Time for culture change at EC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Ok damn it now I understand. So my plans to fund Echarcha and take over world with my 150+ per hour money has been revealed . Seriously these people in India have nothing to do . Untill today I have not given a dime to Echarcha. Who the fuk wants to fund Echarcha ? I do respect Sunit's decision to run this website for a cause and it's great . Apart from that I have never paid any money nor ever shown any interest in being a Mod. I am like smelly but dirty . Jao India valo kaam karo . The world is a big and wonderful place.
If you are not sitting on a squishy sofa, and fondling a hairy white cat, you are scott-free; nobody is blaming you.....or casting you to be the nemesis-in-chief.