eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old March 21st, 2013, 02:42 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down SC sends Sanjay Dutt to jail for 5 years

1993 blasts: Sanjay Dutt sent to jail.

I personally feel pity..because Sanju baba is changed & living his life like a gentlemen.

SC hands five-year jail term to Sanjay Dutt, asked to surrender in 4 weeks; will be in jail for minimum of 3 years and 6 months.
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt will have to undergo a jail term of more than three years after the Supreme Court today upheld his conviction in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case which it said was organised by underworld don Dawood Ibrahim and others with the involvement of Pakistan's ISI.

However, the apex court reduced to five years the six year jail term awarded to him by a designated TADA court in 2006, ruling out his release on probation because the "nature" of his offence was 'serious'. 53-year-old Sanjay Dutt, son of famous bollywood couple late Sunil Dutt and Nargis, has already spent one and half years in jail and was out on bail. Sunil Dutt was a long standing Congressman and was a Union Minister.

Link
Old March 21st, 2013, 03:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SC sends Sanjay Dutt to jail for 5 years

happy news afterall...too bad yakub menon got away from the rope.
Old March 21st, 2013, 03:51 AM
Junior eCharchan

Master Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond repute

Why is he upset, he has earned his living playing a gangster for the last 20 years...now he can have some real life experience of prison.
Old March 21st, 2013, 03:58 AM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

don't do the crime, if you cannot serve the time.

I do not even feel sorry, he deserves more. Some justice after all.

Old March 21st, 2013, 04:29 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I totally feel sorry for Sanjay Dutt.

Our justice system works differently for different folks. Poor Sunju baba. He changed his life and turned around completely.

Has the Indian justice system ever heard of 'criminal rehabilitation' and 'probation'?

Anyway, I totally support Sunju Baba. I dont think he did anything anti-national. He was given a gun by someone - and I agree that having a gun without a license is wrong - but to treat him as a terrorist in the same level as the others who did the bomb blasts is wrong.

Why not first go around arresting all the terrorists from the Muslim terrorist organisations and the saffron terrorists (Sadhvi Pragya types) first?

Even Salman is being harassed for a crime he did not commit.
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

salman has beeh harassing the local fisherman in bandra,his bodyguards intimidate him..that is what happens when you get a slap on the wrist for being celebs and committing crimes
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:08 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
don't do the crime, if you cannot serve the time.

I do not even feel sorry, he deserves more. Some justice after all.

yes judiciary system should set examples by bursting balls of people like sanjay dutt and salman.sanjay dutt was all safe till his daddy was alive..now he will feel the heat.
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:31 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

good judgement.. justice has to be served.. every big actor is in contact with the underworld.. but if you start taking guns from them and threatening people with don's name.. then youve stretched it too far.. and need to serve time.. justice should be same for all.. if you changed you life around good for you.. but you have to pay for it here on this earth.
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:00 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post

Our justice system works differently for different folks. Poor Sunju baba. He changed his life and turned around completely.

Has the Indian justice system ever heard of 'criminal rehabilitation' and 'probation'?

Anyway, I totally support Sunju Baba. I dont think he did anything anti-national. He was given a gun by someone - and I agree that having a gun without a license is wrong - but to treat him as a terrorist in the same level as the others who did the bomb blasts is wrong.

Why not first go around arresting all the terrorists from the Muslim terrorist organisations and the saffron terrorists (Sadhvi Pragya types) first?

Agree....

First of all, being a Bollywood actor he should be treated as above the law. Some people may say that he got away easy. Had he been a mere mortal, there would be a lathi impaled into his sphincter by now. But the point is that he is a celebrity and has made several hit movies that we all enjoyed. Come on, yaar!! Bhool jaao 1993...he is a Bollywood celebrity after all.

Haven't the judges read his interview in Stardust and Cine-Blitz? He is a changed man now. After seeing his responses in Coffee with Karan, I can confidently say he is a changed person. The courts should stop nit-picking on petty details and should decree him as not guilty. I say so.

This is India after all, yaar!!
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:03 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

He should be made to pay half of all his earnings (after taxes) for the next 5.1/2 years into the PMs/CMs relief fund. Its better than jailing him and wasting his earning capacity.
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:11 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

And the netas enjoy from that fund,after all what good work is being done with those work ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalthinker View Post
He should be made to pay half of all his earnings (after taxes) for the next 5.1/2 years into the PMs/CMs relief fund. Its better than jailing him and wasting his earning capacity.
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:18 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

The andha cell somewhat changed him ,he still uses his underworld contacts to threaten producers and costars.
Same with Salman
The fear of staying in prison changed both of them or else they would have had their own way.
Quote:

Old March 21st, 2013, 06:54 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

These high profile guys in jail are merely a drain on the tax payer. Like Kasab, Sanjay will cost crores!
Old March 21st, 2013, 07:04 AM
Banned

abcxyz0000 is infamous around these partsabcxyz0000 is infamous around these partsabcxyz0000 is infamous around these partsabcxyz0000 is infamous around these partsabcxyz0000 is infamous around these partsabcxyz0000 is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post
1993 blasts: Sanjay Dutt sent to jail.

I personally feel pity..because Sanju baba is changed & living his life like a gentlemen.
But why common people of India don't get a chance to change? Why this privilege of 'criminal rehabilitation' only for the rich or famous? If an aam admi is arrested on the basis of mere suspicion or carelessness of police, he is tainted and ostracized for the rest of his life. Did you know over half of the prisoners in Indian jails are innocent?

Sanju Baba bada admi hai bhai, isiliye.

I once read somewhere that he was seeking leniency because his daughter was studying in New York. He actually stated the same reason.

Last edited by abcxyz0000; March 21st, 2013 at 07:07 AM.
Old March 21st, 2013, 09:26 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Agree....

First of all, being a Bollywood actor he should be treated as above the law. Some people may say that he got away easy. Had he been a mere mortal, there would be a lathi impaled into his sphincter by now. But the point is that he is a celebrity and has made several hit movies that we all enjoyed. Come on, yaar!! Bhool jaao 1993...he is a Bollywood celebrity after all.

Haven't the judges read his interview in Stardust and Cine-Blitz? He is a changed man now. After seeing his responses in Coffee with Karan, I can confidently say he is a changed person. The courts should stop nit-picking on petty details and should decree him as not guilty. I say so.

This is India after all, yaar!!
I love u man, if only for the hearty laughs! rep ur way

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking