eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Recipe Corner

Notices

Recipe Corner Share your tried-and-tested favourite recipes...

Old October 17th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Ways to eat garlic.

Inspired by Dhurru, I have started incorporating garlic in my diet for it's benefits. I started eating it raw. A couple of pieces with food as a condiment. Then started putting some salt over it to enhance it's taste. I have also tried frying it in desi ghee and having it with rice or something.

Any other suggestions?? Need inputs from Dhurandar.

However, this stinky thing can only be eaten at night if you are really sure that you are not gonna go anywhere within 10 meters of any other living person. It gives you the kind of breath that can knock a buzzard off a $hit-truck a mile away.
Old October 17th, 2003, 02:20 PM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ways to eat garlic.

Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
Inspired by Dhurru, I have started incorporating garlic in my diet for it's benefits. I started eating it raw. A couple of pieces with food as a condiment. Then started putting some salt over it to enhance it's taste. I have also tried frying it in desi ghee and having it with rice or something.

Any other suggestions?? Need inputs from Dhurandar.

However, this stinky thing can only be eaten at night if you are really sure that you are not gonna go anywhere within 10 meters of any other living person. It gives you the kind of breath that can knock a buzzard off a $hit-truck a mile away.
i take garlique pills some times.
Old October 17th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Senior eCharchan

Zen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to all
Wink

http://www.bawarchi.com/contribution/contrib5041.html
http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/pakclub...ook/cook24.htm
Old October 17th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

An Apple a day keeps Doctor away

A Garlic a day keeps everyone away
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.