eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Economy

Notices

Economy Fiscally fit?

Old January 30th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute
Laugh it off

1. The US has made a new weapon that destroys people but keeps the building standing. It's called the stock market

2. Do you have any idea how cheap stocks are?? Wall Street is now being called Wal Mart Street

3. The difference between a pigeon and a London investment banker. The pigeon can still make a deposit on a BMW

4. What's the difference between a guy who lost everything in Las Vegas and an investment banker? A tie

5. The problem with investment bank balance sheet is that on the left side nothing's right and on the right side nothing's left.

6. I want to warn people from Nigeria who might be watching our show, if you get any e mails from Washington asking for money, it's a scam. Don't fall for it

7. Bush was asked about the credit crunch. He said it was his favorite candy bar..this one for you Cha Pai

8. The rescue bill was about 450 pages. President Bush's copy is even thicker. They had to include pictures

9. President Bush's response was to meet some small business owners in San Antonio last week. The small business owners are General Motors, General Electric and Century 21

10. What worries me most about the credit crunch, is that if one of my cheques is returned stamped 'insufficient funds'? I won't know whether that refers to mine or the banks.

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laugh it off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8_Hindustani View Post
6. I want to warn people from Nigeria who might be watching our show, if you get any e mails from Washington asking for money, it's a scam. Don't fall for it

:
ehehehe
Old January 30th, 2009, 04:33 PM
eCharchan

natkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Laugh it off

nice one!