eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Life Abroad

Notices

Life Abroad All about life away from home

Old September 30th, 2002, 10:36 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
So how was your weekend (09/27/2002)

Folks,

Since many of us dont visit eCharcha.Com on the weekend, I thought of atleast sharing some things about what we did on weekends. So who about sharing your weekend with us - not all of it but atleast something interesting.

We have started playing Tabel Tennis and Volleyball on the weekends. It was fun. Saw a Hindi movie called "yeh Kaisi Mohabbat Hai". It has all newcomers, a couple of good songs and even a good enough suspense story but the director screwd up the entire movie. Saw the season premier of Robbery Homicide on CBS. Liked the serial. Saw parts of Push, Nevada and did not like it. Saw BoomTown, parts of it, and di not like it either. VH1 had The godfather (part 1) last night and it was awesome to see it again.
Old September 30th, 2002, 10:42 AM
Junior eCharchan

BornAgainOrphan is on a distinguished road
What a coincidence man ? I just finished reading Godfather for the 4th time yesterday .Borrowed it from one of my Bosses who has been reading it since class 6th and till to date has read it 48 times .Remembers each and every line of it by heart

As for weekends , it's just a synonym for weekdays for us 14 Hours of slogging daily .

Weekend kub aata hai kub chalaa jaata hai pataa hee nahin lagtaa

Apnay naa koi aagay peechay , naa koi upar neechay , ronay vaalah , naa ronay vaali .Aapkaa kyaa hogaa janaabay aali ?
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:23 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
VH1 is showing godfather II today. I guess I am the only person left in the world who has not seen that movie even once!! nor did I see the much hyped Soprano..

My weekend was pretty much routine.. saturday take care of fish tank and run around kids. Sunday was play pool.
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Weekend was good. A movie, lobster/dumsum lunch..... aaraam.... recorded Matrix on VCR..... saw a little bit of Tarzan during the night .... bas..
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
saw a little bit of Tarzan during the night .... bas..
Owowowow oooooooooooooooooooo

Ha ha.. way to go buddy.. saala ab tak mai ne nahi dekha yaar!!! mauka hi nahi milrahaa hai.. koi na koi tapak jaata hai jab bhi mai haath me CD uthaa taa hoon.
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Pelu yaar..... dopahar ko apna room andar say band kar le... "i need to concentrate bolke'.... uske baad, jhingaa-laalaa.... give me a call too so that i can hear you moaning.
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:42 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
Pelu yaar..... dopahar ko apna room andar say band kar le... "i need to concentrate bolke'.... uske baad, jhingaa-laalaa.... give me a call too so that i can hear you moaning.
Call karne me problem nahi hai.. par agar dopahar ko ghar me cd dekhunga to office kaun tera unkil aayegaa? Its impossible man.. jab basement ka desktop up hoyenga to meri kismat khulegi
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
looks like I was the only one who did not record any CDs that weekend at pelu's place.

This weekend I cleaned the apt, played pool (after a long long time), saw The Accidental Spy (Jackie Chan movie).
I also tried to see Dil Hai Tumhara, but really couldnt complete it.
I also saw parts of this movie called ABCD. Really thought that the girl was one confused person.
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:50 AM
Pelu Pelu

Dude.. tu ne kuch vaada kiyaa tha mere ko.. kab le kar aa rahaa hai bey? Chahe to tab mai tere ko ek tzn ki copy bana ke laa dunga.

Signed
Chairman
NPE (National pondy exchange).
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all

aaj shaam ko copy kar daalta hoon.... call karunga cell pe hone ke baad.. exchange details tabhi decide karte hain
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:58 AM
Pelu Pelu

Theek hai.. pulice ko khabar ki to theek nahi hoga abhi se boldete hain

Signed
Mogambo
Old September 30th, 2002, 12:42 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
VH1 is showing godfather II today. I guess I am the only person left in the world who has not seen that movie even once!! nor did I see the much hyped Soprano..

My weekend was pretty much routine.. saturday take care of fish tank and run around kids. Sunday was play pool.
THANK GOD .. I THGT I WAS THE ONLY ONE ....
Old September 30th, 2002, 12:45 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Went for a haircut then for the movie "SIMONE"... went shopping ... Saw Junior film on Sat night .. went to the lib on Sunday and played chess and pool and listened to songs on raaga. ek do baar echarcha pe aya tha ...

Jai
Old September 30th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Senior eCharchan

Qn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of light
Me three. I've never seen Godfather either.

I decided to go shopping this weekend, and my dear son who just learned how to walk had me running after him at the mall. Watched a couple of movies on TV. First one was Serendipty. What a BS movie! The other one was Bodyguard, which was a romantic movie w/ some action. Other than that it was pretty much routine stuff.
Old September 30th, 2002, 01:48 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

strange....i too thought I was the only one who has never seen Godfather....

now we need to start a club for the folks who have never seen The Godfather