eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old September 12th, 2001, 01:24 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down USA under attack: Shameless celebrations!

Check this picture and you will know how shameless and moronic people can be: The picture shows a group of children near east Jerusalem's Old City as news of the attacks spread

Also read this report later on:

LONDON, England -- Leaders of Middle Eastern nations, including U.S. foes Libya and Iran, have condemned the terror attacks on the U.S. -- with one notable exception.

Saddam Hussein's Iraq said the United States deserved Tuesday's attacks in New York and Washington as the fruits "of its crimes against humanity."

Under the headline "America burns," the official newspaper Al-Iraq said that "what happened in the United States yesterday is a lesson for all tyrants, oppressors and criminals."

Overnight an official Iraqi statement said: "The American cowboys are reaping the fruit of their crimes against humanity."

more at: http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe...east.reaction/
Old September 12th, 2001, 01:33 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Here is the picture

here it is:
The picture shows a group of children near east Jerusalem's Old City as news of the attacks spread
Attached Images
File Type: jpg story-children.jpg (16.9 KB, 41 views)
Old September 12th, 2001, 01:48 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Delete my post if u want...

..but each and every person..children/women/men present in the above snap should be killed on the spot..and i would be very very happy/elated/ORGASMIC if they broadcasted it LIVE on TV
Old September 12th, 2001, 01:54 PM
eCharchan

King has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond repute
Future Suicide bombers???

I never thought that I would ever say this in my life, but I feel that those children are the greatest threat to humanity. They are bred right from the beginning with such hatred and only they become suicide bombers later and breed the next generation of such people. To me they are no longer children, but just terrorists again.
If our children have to lead innocent happy lives, we have to get rid of these brand of children first.

Even earlier, when there was so much hue and cry about palestenian children being hurt or killed by Isreal, I never really bought that story. What were the children doing in the frontlines in the first place? It goes to show how dispicable these people are to put there children in the danger zone and then try to get some diplomatic mileage from all this.
Old September 12th, 2001, 01:56 PM
Pakka Desi

IA is just really niceIA is just really niceIA is just really niceIA is just really nice
King I totaly agree with u but do you know USA is involved from the begining in this whole Israel / Palestine Issue supporting the former one.