eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to say but many Indian men are shameless!

I am not kidding. These guys don't stop staring!

So, this is what happened, over the weekend I took my DD to her very first swimming lessons. Since it was a toddler pool, I also got into the pool with her (as is the requirement). And most of the parents were men accompanying their children. They wouldn't stop staring!! even when I gave them a very dirty look!

After 30 minutes when it was time to go, my daughter started throwing a fit that she wants back in the water. It was so hard to control her...i was running behind her and these guys still wouldnt help...just kept staring! I couldnt wait to get out, get dressed and go home .

Why do you guys stare as if we are not aware of it? As if you had never seen an Indian woman? It is so embarrassing. You should stop doing it!

needless to say, only Indian men do this .

I am very angry with you all (well at those guys who stare)! Shame shame shame