eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Jobs

Notices

Jobs Please post your job requirements and job openings here...

Old July 15th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lunch habits at work

I bring lunch from home.If I don't bring it,then I go out because I am tired of the cafetaria food.
We have a good discussion about almost everything while having lunch.For example,we discuss different restaurants in nearby area,functioning of current Govt and its policies,price of home and automobiles,sports etc...
Old July 15th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lunch habits at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
well done man. Never ever eat cafeteria food especially in India. My friend found a cockroach in his catered food few days back. Better to steer clear of their cholesterol rich masala food.

I generally carry my lunch and eat with co-workers or in my car or go to subway. I never eat at my desk because I want a break from work. Very rarely I go with colleagues out to lunch. I fake I'm busy or something.

Dont care about those jerks you call friends. Eating less masala and spices is good for you. You don't want piles or other horrible problems like that now do you.
If only spice laced food was the reason for piles then only Indians would have piles and fistula and what not! ashdoc can confirm.

You get piles because you have very little water and fiber in your diet. THis causes the stools to harden up and they 'damage' or 'injure' the opening of your rectum/sphincter and sort of 'scrape' your inner walls. This gives rise to fissures and nodule growth and then you have what is called as PILES!

So sprite try this. shaktiman baba you can also try - Dont have spicy food but avoid all fiber and green veggies in your food. Also have very little water. See how you shit the next day.. Very hard .. kadak kadak tatti... your anal inner walls will be screaming!
Old July 15th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

I usually get lunch from home ... Although I have told wifey that I can take the leftovers from dinner for lunch at office, she has never let me done that ... She gets up, cooks in the morning around 7:30-8:00am, and packs my lunch box and sends me to the office (sounds like school?) but wait, there is more to it ... If I come back from the office with some leftovers, she is OK with it ... I always felt that it is better to finish everything at office ...if you cant, offer it to your colleague ... but never ever take leftovers from office ... but wifey is too cool ... Once I called from office, asking that I cannot finish ... I have told you time and again to pack only 3 parathas and you pack 5 ... now what should I do and she says bring it back ...

ofcourse sometimes I get bored of her cooking and I tell her tomorrow you dont need to cook, our group is going out for lunch and then I go with my lunch buddies (the group that always eats out) and have fun ... well that was when I was one year into my marriage ...

now the story has changed (though she still packs 6 parathas instead of the regular 3 that I ask for) ... but still story has changed
Old July 15th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

YOu are a lucky dog!! Saale roj garma garam taaza fresh item in dabba!! Wah wah... 6 parathas??? Wow.. dont you feel sleepy after lunch? So much carb content!! OOps.. I am taking my changed diet and gym workouts too seriously now.

I always bring what was cooked for dinner. No time for cooking food in morning.
Old July 15th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Exclamation Re: Lunch habits at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
If only spice laced food was the reason for piles then only Indians would have piles and fistula and what not! ashdoc can confirm.

You get piles because you have very little water and fiber in your diet. THis causes the stools to harden up and they 'damage' or 'injure' the opening of your rectum/sphincter and sort of 'scrape' your inner walls. This gives rise to fissures and nodule growth and then you have what is called as PILES!

So sprite try this. shaktiman baba you can also try - Dont have spicy food but avoid all fiber and green veggies in your food. Also have very little water. See how you shit the next day.. Very hard .. kadak kadak tatti... your anal inner walls will be screaming!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite View Post
Absolutely no probs with my digestive or gastrointestinal system. Just that I am used to eating food with very less masala (parents are very health conscious) and extra masala means long bouts of hiccups, running-nose, watery eyes and glass-after-glass water!! Everyone near 'pani-puri' stall laugh at me when I start getting those hiccups seconds after gulping my first pani-puri!!

I dont know masala types actually. I guess it must be 'garam-masala', mirchi powder, blac-pepper etc that are generally used in making curries etc.
See this what is piles.

Also check this out. If you ever get piles, then you can remove them without surgery..

Quote:
A Remedy for Piles

Piles (haemorrhoids) are the loose lining of skin that bulges out through the ring muscle which holds the back passage shut. They contain big blood vessels which can bleed or clot up and cause pain. The loose skin can produce irritating tags. Haemorrhoidectomy simply means removal of the haemorrhoids.

You will probably have a general anaesthetic and be completely asleep. Sometimes you may be given an injection in the back to numb the area. The ring muscle is stretched and the piles are trimmed off. Usually after two or three days, when your bowels have opened, you will feel fit enough to leave hospital provided there is someone to look after you. The wound heals up within a week or two.

I am here to tell you that if you don't want operation, I know one place where Piles is totally removed for all over life. This is a small village namely, Hanumaanpur near Muhgalsarai, Chandauli (Varanasi), U.P., INDIA. Here, A villageman give freely a piece of root of a specific plant to be chewed which helps us to get rid of any type of Piles.

LINK
Old July 15th, 2009, 02:26 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why would i wanna try that. I already know about it. One of my gora colleagues had to get his tatti vacuum sucked at doctor's clinic. He was so constipated and full of it. I don't wish it to my worst enemy.

He was eating only meat, chinese, italian and all kinds of junk food. My boss emailed the whole team about that guy's condition in detail. LOL The doctor prescribed him two servings of fruit everyday for the rest of his life.
Old July 15th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
why would i wanna try that. I already know about it. One of my gora colleagues had to get his tatti vacuum sucked at doctor's clinic. He was so constipated and full of it. I don't wish it to my worst enemy.

He was eating only meat, chinese, italian and all kinds of junk food. My boss emailed the whole team about that guy's condition in detail. LOL The doctor prescribed him two servings of fruit everyday for the rest of his life.
Imagine if the boss had broadcast a video of the doctor doing the procedure!! I mean imagine a Oreck Vacuum pipe up your colleagues ass!!
Old July 15th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The doctor prescribed him two servings of fruit everyday for the rest of his life.
Thank You SSPai ... I need to maintain this habit of 2 servings of fruit daily ... I dont want mine to be sucked dry and then sent to outer space where the aliens wouldnt want to come back to earth ...

no more UFO sightings for you DesiBaba ... instead ...

Last edited by landyaBhai; July 15th, 2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old July 15th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Senior eCharchan

Ravi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember that one of my former manager - a desi - used to never bring lunch from home. He always ate out in the cafetaria or outside. He had this thinking that one should 'mingle with the big boys' and lunch is the best time to do it. Also having lunch from home seemed very uncool to him.

And at the same time I used to see senior directors eat something they packed from home.
Chapai, it's very uncomplicated. The younger dudes want to mingle with elder ones - while elder ones have their own worries and try to avoid lil ones.