eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old March 8th, 2018, 07:26 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow The Doomsday is near

We all may be dead within a month, if China has something to do with it

Quote:
Beware! Chinese satellite Tiangong-1 will crash anywhere into earth within a month
March 8, 20184

Kanishk Singh

As it was previously predicted by the scientists, the Chinese Space Station named Tiangong-1 will be crashing into earth in the March end or early April. As per the scientists, the out of control Tiangong-1 or the “Heavenly Palace” space station will soon fall to earth within a month. The Tiangong-1 which weighs around 8.5 ton is not expected to completely burn up in the atmosphere and will break into pieces instead before crashing into Earth.

Recently, on Tuesday, the European Space Agency (ESA) revealed that the Chinese space module is expected to make an uncontrolled re-entry into the earth’s atmosphere roughly between March 29 and April 9. The ESA further informed that it is unable to exactly figure out when and where the Tiangong-1 will burn up and how much broken pieces will be reaching the surface of the Earth.

According to ESA, the Tiangong-1 can be easily tracked and it can be revealed about a day in advance that which regions on Earth will be able to see the burning Chinese Space Station. But the space agency said that it is difficult to precisely predict the exact location of the impact of the out of control space station. ESA’s Daniel Scuka wrote that said, “Even 7 hours before the actual re-entry, the uncertainty on the break-up location is a full orbital revolution meaning plus or minus thousands of kilometers.

Jay Melosh, a professor of earth, atmospheric and planetary sciences at Purdue University said that the orbit of Tiangong-1 spans from 43 degrees north to 43 degrees south that means from the central United States down to the southern point of Australia. According to Melosh, the space station can fall anywhere between the two regions and there is more chance of it being crashing at either extremes. Melosh said that the space station is like a pendulum and it spends more time at the limits of its swing than when it is moving fast.

Many scientists say that the space station will likely hit the northern US states. But Melosh believes that space station can hit any place that is around 43 degrees north or south of Equator. Melosh said, “In terms of where it will land, a few hours of uncertainty spans a lot of territory.” On October 1, 2011, Tiangong-1 was launched aboard a Long March rocket from the Gobi Desert. But in September 2016, the Chinese space agency informed that they have lost control over the space module and later they updated that out of control Tiangong-1 would crash into Earth in late 2017 or most probably early 2018.

But a top Chinese engineer is claiming that the out of control space lab will not crash into Earth and pose no safety or environmental threat. Zhu Congpeng, a top engineer at the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, quoted as saying to the state-backed Science and Technology Daily newspaper that the alleged out of control Tiangong-1 is not actually out of control. He said that the space lab is not going to crash into our Earth and will not harm anybody.

According to him, their team has been continuously monitoring Tiangong-1, and they are hopeful of allowing it to fall back to earth within the first half of the year. So, basically, he is indicating that although the Chinese space lab will fall back into the earth, it will not complete crash into Earth’s surface rather only some of its wreckages might touch the ground or fall on the sea. Congpeng said to the newspaper that Tiangong-1 would burn up on entering the earth’s atmosphere and the remaining wreckages would fall into a designated area of the sea, without endangering the surface. Here the specific area that Congpeng is talking about for the falling of the wreckage is called as “Point Nemo”. Point Nemo, also called satellite graveyard, is a remote location situated in the South Pacific Ocean.

The reports related to the out of control Tiangong-1 came to limelight in 2016, when the Chinese scientists informed they are disconnected from Taingong-1 and do not know where the space module is hovering in space. They predicted that space module would re-enter into the earth’s atmosphere in late 2017 or early 2018. But according to the newspaper, the re-entry of Tiangong-1 was deliberately delayed so as to allow it to fall into an area of the South Pacific Ocean that is the Point Nemo, where debris from US and Russian space stations had previously landed. Tiangong-1 was originally scheduled to be decommissioned in 2013, but the Chinese space agency kept on extending the mission. Their main aim of launching Tiangong-1 was to establish a long-term Chinese space station in the orbit
https://tecake.in/control-tiangong-1...h-within-month
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old March 8th, 2018, 08:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Doomsday is near

Point Nemo is the destination if all goes well.
Old March 8th, 2018, 10:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

it is expected to mostly burn out before it hits the surface. there is a lot of scaremongering going on....
Old March 8th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

I saw the title of this thread and was headed to a cave. But I thought maybe I should read the thread quickly, which I did and I'm glad I did.

I'm not too worried. Some of us may not survive, but that's okay. The world has too much baggage. The good news is that I'll be fine. I bought a timeshare at a nuclear bunker. I'm going to make my reservation tonight after I get back from work.
Old March 8th, 2018, 10:42 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Till about 2 weeks ago, it was reported that the satellite was out of control and on a trajectory to collide with earth.

Now the reports make it look like planned destruction.

Old March 8th, 2018, 10:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Till about 2 weeks ago, it was reported that the satellite was out of control and on a trajectory to collide with earth.

Now the reports make it look like planned destruction.
Wait! What are you saying?? Is doomsday near or not? Haggoon ya bhaagoon?
Old March 8th, 2018, 10:57 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
Wait! What are you saying?? Is doomsday near or not? Haggoon ya bhaagoon?
I don't know. Maybe wear a nuclear bunker

Old March 14th, 2018, 10:03 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Analysts have claimed that the 8.5-tonne module could smash into the American state of Michigan on April 3.

http://zeenews.india.com/space/out-o...c-2089475.html

Old March 14th, 2018, 10:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Besides Michigan, analysts have also identified Northern China, central Italy, northern Spain, the Middle East, New Zealand, Tasmania, South America, southern Africa, and northern states in the US as the regions with a high chance of impact.
Old March 14th, 2018, 12:59 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
Besides Michigan, analysts have also identified Northern China, central Italy, northern Spain, the Middle East, New Zealand, Tasmania, South America, southern Africa, and northern states in the US as the regions with a high chance of impact.
I guess China is protected

Old March 24th, 2018, 11:55 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
I guess China is protected
Nah.. not much protection there.. check the green signals for hit in the map below :

Tiangong-1: Chinese space station predicted to crash somewhere on Earth around Easter

http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2...lained/9531652

I guess all of India is in danger zone, those lucky enough to be reading these posts can later claim that they knew the avatar called RR

Old March 30th, 2018, 11:06 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Update :

China says unlikely large pieces of space station will crash to earth
REUTERS

Old April 1st, 2018, 10:12 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Nothing happened

Paisa wapis karo

China's Tiangong-1 space station burns up over South Pacific

Chalo, all's well that ends well.

Old April 3rd, 2018, 05:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

It seems a number of objects have come back to earth... Tiangong was not even the largest, it was 50th largest object to come back and crash/burn!