eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old March 30th, 2015, 12:24 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weekend dillemma - What to watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Here's the review ..........
Lol. Same year and an almost same sounding name.

Realized, i was actually watching 'Hard to Kill'. this one seems a spoof on that. Seems interesting though
Old March 31st, 2015, 10:17 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Jaggu bhaiya you have taraaju? Measuring pin point accuracy of rating.. 0.2

Btw, I watched the movie 'dum laga ke haisha' y'day starring Ayushman Khurana and some new fat chick .. Movie is about a loser getting married to an obese girl who's way more educated than him .. The subject was interesting but execution and acting was below par. I'd rate the movie 1.25 on 5 don't waste time or money on it.

This perhaps, almost a similar kind of upcoming movie,
rather seems a more promising one, to me.

Watch this Trailer on a Full screen and setting 1080P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeiK...layer_embedded
Old April 2nd, 2015, 02:02 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for this to release.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old April 4th, 2015, 06:51 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Watched Shamitabh yesterday... and while watching it, I was going... wow, what a novel concept... fantastic movie... great drama... fundoo acting... Bollywood is coming of age finally.. and then, wham!... it fizzled out faster than a open soda glass. What tf This is called apne hi pairon par apne hi khuladi maar dena. Why would the director commit suicide like this? What were the producers thinking

Really, the movie is fantastic. Great start... very nice story telling. It does get a bit slow and repetitive when the ego classes start. But it seemed like it was catching up. Acting is great all aroud. This was my first Dhanush movie and all I could say was, he doesn't look great but his acting is excellent. Amitabh is Amitabh, fantastic as usual. The girl, whoever she was, looked exactly like a very close friend of mine... and spoke and behaved like here. So, there was no way I could dislike her... it was like looking at my friend acting.

And the moving was closing in on a fantastic climax... even upturning a slight villainish role by the media. Like Jagpohan pai says, the audience was getting what they were anticipating... and everything could have turned out well... the movie could have become a hit. But then that ending. What tf was the director thinking? I am sure as the audience walked out of the show, the only thought in his/her mind was... why did I waste over 2 hours on somebody else's ego clash... on somebody else's drama... and then deserve that ending

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old April 4th, 2015, 10:16 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Smhow I did not like the movie that much, at all...

here is my movie review,..
As I expected the movie did not got that sucess..

Google search with,...... "p_jani's review shamitabh"
Old April 5th, 2015, 02:29 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
here is my movie review,..
As I expected the movie did not got that sucess..

The movie did not get success because of the ending. There can be no word of mouth for the movie from people who have seen it. What would they say That they were seeing this fantastical movie and then wham... all their seeing came to nought? Why would they recommend this movie to their friends and family... why would they make their dear ones waste their time

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old April 5th, 2015, 03:19 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Shamitabh story is like a high school kid writing a grand and wonderful story .. Ending it with .. It was a dream my mom woke me up.
Old April 5th, 2015, 03:30 PM
Banned

^^^

IMO, besides the saddest and "not happy" ending,… movie had many lacks and boredom-factors in many other directions too,…

Dhanus ---> a khenkhli/khenpat was a total wrong choice.

Btw,……Was not the movie “Black” also had a similar tragic ending, when Amitabh goes ‘mental’ in the end,..
or the movie “Tere naam” of Salman the same tragic ending !
Also ek duje ke liye, Sadma,.. and many such movies,…had polar opposite, saddest endings

Teri aawaaz ko mera chahera mil gaya tha,.
Aur,... mere chahere ko teri aawaaz mil gayi thii,.
Agar,.. main chala gaya, toh teri aawaz bhi, fir kis kaam ki ?

And,.. that was the message,.. ( made for each other )

The olden times k.g. story of “ ek andhe aur ek langde ki kahani ” – ek kandhe pe beith kar raah dikhaata thaa,.. toh, doosara chalta thaa !

The relationship was like a bee and a bee-hive, in which
it’s very hard to say,..” who is due to whom “ ? and who is obliged to whom? ‘Coz they both need each other and that’s how they make an ultimate complete pair !

The END was something like,…
चल बसी है ज़िन्दगी,........ कुछ ले गयी,.. कुछ दे गयी !!
or,.. say,.
तू मुज से बिछड़ जाएगा,.. तोह फिर मैं क्या करूंगा !!

Last edited by Jagmohan; April 5th, 2015 at 03:34 PM.
Old April 5th, 2015, 03:33 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Watched Balika Vadhu (1976) on youtube today .. What a nice movie set in 1940s India fighting the British for freedom, showing all the sweet and cute aspects of child marriage in those days, and that the kids getting married had no idea what they were getting into .. The innocence and child play is shown well.
Old April 5th, 2015, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
If you are looking for Sunny, this's not a movie rather, but she is on Kapil's today's show for a Promotion
and Sunny is an innocent-face, a pleasant watch here.

( watch on FULL screen and making the video at 780P)
http://desitvforum.net/tv-shows/come...nline-720p-hd/

Last edited by Jagmohan; April 5th, 2015 at 04:07 PM.
Old April 6th, 2015, 10:10 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
^^^

IMO, besides the saddest and "not happy" ending,… movie had many lacks and boredom-factors in many other directions too,…

Dhanus ---> a khenkhli/khenpat was a total wrong choice.

Btw,……Was not the movie “Black” also had a similar tragic ending, when Amitabh goes ‘mental’ in the end,..
or the movie “Tere naam” of Salman the same tragic ending !
Also ek duje ke liye, Sadma,.. and many such movies,…had polar opposite, saddest endings
Abey Jaganpoha pai, we are not talking about tragic movies or tragic endings. All I was saying that the ending was not needed and any other ending would have given satisfaction of watching the movie. All the movies you mentioned (except Tere Naam, no clue what that is) were movies where the ending completed the movies. In this case, it does not. No user satisfaction. Open issue and resolve... case closed. Please, no more posts... haven't read your earlier one completely yet.

Old April 6th, 2015, 10:53 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Abey Jaganpoha pai, we are not talking about tragic movies or tragic endings. All I was saying that the ending was not needed and any other ending would have given satisfaction of watching the movie. All the movies you mentioned (except Tere Naam, no clue what that is) were movies where the ending completed the movies. In this case, it does not. No user satisfaction. Open issue and resolve... case closed. Please, no more posts... haven't read your earlier one completely yet.
Actually, i could have tweaked the ending of the 60s blockbuster Sangam too. At the end of some 200 minutes, Rajendra Kumar shoots himself torn between dosti and love. i would have stopped a minute from there and made Rajendra Kumar say the lines "WTF should i kill myself. THis babe always loved me and hated you and yet married you because of your pestering and my mislplaced sense of Dosti. But sorry my friend Raj Kapoor, enough of your trampgiri. You are the one who needs to go.. Dhishkyaon.

In Jab We Met too Kareena is wasted in a convent. i would have put her in a dance bar or a red light area after her BF dumps her.
Old April 20th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post

I AGREE

ashdoc has penned a review of Sunny's " Ek paheli leela ", which is very funny,. Google search for it.
Old May 31st, 2015, 12:11 PM

Jaggu Ji, you can post your non Netflix Online movie views and reviews here.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 03:20 PM
Banned

Welcome to Karachi.

In the past we had some hopeless n’ hapless kiddo movies like Tees Maar Khaan, Joker, Chandni chowk to china and few others from David Dhawan and Farah khan,.. & Co. etc. Now here is one more endeavor for such kiddo and crap movies keeping in mind the audience of 6-14 yrs of ( just born on the earth )age group, and here is one more which adds to it, attempting for the poor most comedy of this year in a gujju style, with cheapest stars..

Movie runs some what of last time’s Kabul express, but this time, instead of seriousness the humor factor is added and the senseless, saneless and hopeless comedy stays, only for those 6-14 yrs of age groups, who have just born and started understanding reading and writing.

Rest the movie is about a kiddie-kid story of two lappu-chnnanrs, who accidentally gets into the Pakistan by a Boat accident and how they are thrown and used among Pakistanis, Taliban and Americans in their camps and all such, that’s what the movie is all about, and two guys, Arshad Warsi and Jaccki Bhagnanani has tried their best with their poor efforts of feeding the comedy and audience just have pity on the movie as well as these two guys.

American Dancer and ordinary look, a sheedy-shit actress Loren has also proved that she is a Sh*t in any which way and she can neither act, dance, deliver dialects or can do no nothing any well.

Movie has no direction, no acting part, no good dialects, no songs, music and no nothing as it’s a just 2 Rs of movie.

Movie is a joke, and its’ not worth attempting ranking this movie even, as it ranges somewhere from 0.7 to 0.9 out of 5, and that big boss guy Hirji Virji can only write such a 2 cents of value poor story, that can also be understood.

Karachi and Pakistaan had full supported to make this ‘ kaddam ‘ movie, which can be considered as a THE big surprise, as the movie ultimately demeans Pakistan in each and every regard in a humorous way, and now this time Pakistan even invited this movie script and shoots,.. But last time for the movie, Heena, Nazar and such they had problem for working with Indian stars,.. and even banning and prohibited few Indian movies there and such… such as Ek Thaa Tiger ! Lol.

Movie has tried to create a poor comedy among Taliban Pakistan, Americans and these two Ghonchu stars, who are both 2 Rs stars, ( if borrowed the words from KRK ) audience can have a laugh at their and Producer-director’s stupidity rather more than the movie’s context and substance. Finally the director has ended the movie in hurry, even without caring to give it a proper completion, at the end! Lol.

I hope, KRK would and should bash this movie ( w/ a salt dipped hunter ) to his best his can, ‘Coz it’s worthy for bashing.

It’s a screaming skip and avoid.
Movie is for family and kids of below 15 with not much expectation,
as if you are watching some movies like Joker or TMK.

0.85 / 5.0 would be my ratings. ‘Avoid’ be da best word.

----------------------------