eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old October 20th, 2005, 10:08 PM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute
Hair removal 101

i realized i've never really had a tete-a-tete with the girls of echarcha..

so here's some food for thought for sister echarchans. (just to clarify, this didn't happen to me. hot wax on my arms is bad enough!!!)

of course, guys are welcome to comment too!

- - -

My night began as any other normal weekday night. Come home, fix dinner, play with the kids. I then had the thought that would ring painfully in my mind for the next few hours: Maybe I should pull the wax out of the medicine cabinet.

So I headed to the site of my demise; the bathroom. It was one of those cold wax kits. No melting a clump of hot wax, you just rub the strips together in your hand and then they get warm and you peel them apart, press it to your leg (or wherever else) and hair comes right off. No muss, no fuss. How hard can it be? I mean I'm no girly girl; I am mechanically inclined enough that I can figure it out. *YA THINK!!!*

So I pull one of the thin strips out. Its two strips facing each other stuck together. Instead of rubbing them together, I get out the hair dryer and heat it to 1000 degrees. Could wax my rear end (Oh how this phrase haunts me!).

I lay the strip across my thigh. Hold the skin around it tight and pull. OK so it wasn't the best feeling, but it wasn't too bad. I can do this! Hair removal no longer eludes me! I am She-ra, fighter of all wayward body hair and smooth skin extraordinaire.

With my next wax strip I move north. After checking on the kids I sneak back into the bathroom, for the ultimate hair fighting championship. I drop my panties and place one foot on the toilet. Using the same procedure I apply the strip across the right side of bikini line, covering the right half of my v-g-na and stretching down to the inside of my butt cheek (Yes, it was a long strip).

I inhale deeply and brace myself. RRRRIIIPPP!!!!

I'm blind!!! Blinded from pain!!!!.... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

Vision returning, I notice that I've only managed to pull off half of the strip. crap!!! Another deep breath and RRIIPP. Everything is swirly and spotted. Do I hear crashing drums???

OK, back to normal. I want to see my trophy - A wax covered strip with my hairy pelt, that has caused me so much pain, sticking to it. I want to revel in the glory that is my triumph over body hair. I hold up the strip! There's no hair on it.

Where is the hair? WHERE IS THE WAX??? Slowly I ease my head down, foot still perched on the toilet. I see the hair. The hair that should be on the strip. I touch. I am touching wax. Crap! I run my fingers over the most sensitive part of my body, which is now covered in cold wax and matted hair.

Then I make the next BIG mistake.......... remember my foot is still propped up on the toilet. I know I need to do something. So I put my foot down. Noo!!!!!!!! I hear the slamming of the cell door. V-g-na. Sealed shut. Butt?? Sealed shut.

I penguin walk around the bathroom trying to figure out what to do and think to myself "Please don't let me get the urge to poop. My head may pop off." Hot water!! Hot water melts wax!! I'll run the hottest water I can stand into the bathtub, get in, immerse the wax-covered bits and the wax should melt and I can gently wipe it off right???

*WRONG!!!!!!!*

I get in the tub - the water is slightly hotter than that used to torture prisoners of war or sterilize surgical equipment - I sit. Now, the only thing worse that having your nether businesses glued together is having them glued together and then glued to the bottom of the tub. In scalding hot water. Which, by the way, doesn't melt cold wax. So, now I'm stuck to the bottom of the tub!! God bless the man that convinced me I should have a phone in the bathroom!!!!! I call my friend thinking surely she's waxed before and has some secret of how to get me undone.

It's a very good conversation starter "So, my butt and who-ha are stuck to the bottom of the tub!" There is a slight pause. She doesn't have a secret trick but does try to hide the laughter from me. She wants to know exactly where the wax is located on my bottom. "Are we talking cheeks or hole or what?"

She's laughing out loud by now... I can hear her. I give her the rundown and she suggests I call the number on the side of the box. YEAH!!!!! Right!! I should be the joke of someone else's night. (Is this what they mean by being the butt of someone else's joke? )

While we go through various solutions, I resort to scraping the wax off with a razor. Nothing feels better then to have your girlie goodies covered in hot wax, glued shut, stuck to the tub in super hot water and then dry shaving the sticky wax off!! By now the brain is not working, dignity has taken a major hike and I slip into glazed donut land.

My friend is still talking with me and my hand reaches towards the saving grace.... the lotion they give you to remove the excess wax. What do I really have to lose at this point. I rub some on and OH MY GOD!!!!!!! The scream probably woke the kids, scared the dickens out of my friend, but I really don't care. "IT WORKS!! It works!!

I get hearty congratulations from my friend and she hangs up. I successfully remove the remainder of the wax and then notice to my grief and despair..................................

THE HAIR IS STILL THERE.............. ALL OF IT!!!!!

So I shaved it off. Heck, I'm numb at this point.

Next week I'm going to try hair color......
Old October 20th, 2005, 10:09 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hair removal 101

damn!!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old October 20th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707
i realized i've never really had a tete-a-tete with the girls of echarcha..

so here's some food for thought for sister echarchans. (just to clarify, this didn't happen to me. hot wax on my arms is bad enough!!!)

- - -

My night began as any other normal weekday night. Come home, fix dinner, play with the kids. I then had the thought that would ring painfully in my mind for the next few hours: Maybe I should pull the wax out of the medicine cabinet.

So I headed to the site of my demise; the bathroom. It was one of those cold wax kits. No melting a clump of hot wax, you just rub the strips together in your hand and then they get warm and you peel them apart, press it to your leg (or wherever else) and hair comes right off. No muss, no fuss. How hard can it be? I mean I'm no girly girl; I am mechanically inclined enough that I can figure it out. *YA THINK!!!*

So I pull one of the thin strips out. Its two strips facing each other stuck together. Instead of rubbing them together, I get out the hair dryer and heat it to 1000 degrees. Could wax my rear end (Oh how this phrase haunts me!).

I lay the strip across my thigh. Hold the skin around it tight and pull. OK so it wasn't the best feeling, but it wasn't too bad. I can do this! Hair removal no longer eludes me! I am She-ra, fighter of all wayward body hair and smooth skin extraordinaire.

With my next wax strip I move north. After checking on the kids I sneak back into the bathroom, for the ultimate hair fighting championship. I drop my panties and place one foot on the toilet. Using the same procedure I apply the strip across the right side of bikini line, covering the right half of my v-g-na and stretching down to the inside of my butt cheek (Yes, it was a long strip).

I inhale deeply and brace myself. RRRRIIIPPP!!!!

I'm blind!!! Blinded from pain!!!!.... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

Vision returning, I notice that I've only managed to pull off half of the strip. crap!!! Another deep breath and RRIIPP. Everything is swirly and spotted. Do I hear crashing drums???

OK, back to normal. I want to see my trophy - A wax covered strip with my hairy pelt, that has caused me so much pain, sticking to it. I want to revel in the glory that is my triumph over body hair. I hold up the strip! There's no hair on it.

Where is the hair? WHERE IS THE WAX??? Slowly I ease my head down, foot still perched on the toilet. I see the hair. The hair that should be on the strip. I touch. I am touching wax. Crap! I run my fingers over the most sensitive part of my body, which is now covered in cold wax and matted hair.

Then I make the next BIG mistake.......... remember my foot is still propped up on the toilet. I know I need to do something. So I put my foot down. Noo!!!!!!!! I hear the slamming of the cell door. V-g-na. Sealed shut. Butt?? Sealed shut.

I penguin walk around the bathroom trying to figure out what to do and think to myself "Please don't let me get the urge to poop. My head may pop off." Hot water!! Hot water melts wax!! I'll run the hottest water I can stand into the bathtub, get in, immerse the wax-covered bits and the wax should melt and I can gently wipe it off right???

*WRONG!!!!!!!*

I get in the tub - the water is slightly hotter than that used to torture prisoners of war or sterilize surgical equipment - I sit. Now, the only thing worse that having your nether businesses glued together is having them glued together and then glued to the bottom of the tub. In scalding hot water. Which, by the way, doesn't melt cold wax. So, now I'm stuck to the bottom of the tub!! God bless the man that convinced me I should have a phone in the bathroom!!!!! I call my friend thinking surely she's waxed before and has some secret of how to get me undone.

It's a very good conversation starter "So, my butt and who-ha are stuck to the bottom of the tub!" There is a slight pause. She doesn't have a secret trick but does try to hide the laughter from me. She wants to know exactly where the wax is located on my bottom. "Are we talking cheeks or hole or what?"

She's laughing out loud by now... I can hear her. I give her the rundown and she suggests I call the number on the side of the box. YEAH!!!!! Right!! I should be the joke of someone else's night. (Is this what they mean by being the butt of someone else's joke? )

While we go through various solutions, I resort to scraping the wax off with a razor. Nothing feels better then to have your girlie goodies covered in hot wax, glued shut, stuck to the tub in super hot water and then dry shaving the sticky wax off!! By now the brain is not working, dignity has taken a major hike and I slip into glazed donut land.

My friend is still talking with me and my hand reaches towards the saving grace.... the lotion they give you to remove the excess wax. What do I really have to lose at this point. I rub some on and OH MY GOD!!!!!!! The scream probably woke the kids, scared the dickens out of my friend, but I really don't care. "IT WORKS!! It works!!

I get hearty congratulations from my friend and she hangs up. I successfully remove the remainder of the wax and then notice to my grief and despair..................................

THE HAIR IS STILL THERE.............. ALL OF IT!!!!!

So I shaved it off. Heck, I'm numb at this point.

Next week I'm going to try hair color......
what a moron....should use Nair hair removal cream....as a guy I use it to remove hair from my ears and armpits...its actually for females...but who cares...its better than shaving your ears and armpits
Old October 20th, 2005, 10:42 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Hair removal 101

very well written I must say......a bit erotic too.....
Old October 21st, 2005, 08:21 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707

A creepy account indeed!

Have you tried Laser Hair removal?

Its supposed to be painless & more effective…
Old October 21st, 2005, 08:28 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
what a moron....should use Nair hair removal cream....as a guy I use it to remove hair from my ears and armpits...its actually for females...but who cares...its better than shaving your ears and armpits
i was initially considering investing in some Nair or Veet stock, but a friend told me that those hair removal lotions damage skin beyond repair over time. ugh, Nair is worse than shaving... when it grows back you get three times what you originally had, plus its way thicker than the original.. regular hot wax is the best and the most hygienic
Old October 21st, 2005, 08:41 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Plz continue on the message of this thread after this short message :

MEMORIES OF THE NIGHT BEFORE....

Imagine that you go out one night to a really nice bar with your friends and have a few cocktails.

They taste good, so you have a few more and then the DJ puts on 'I Will Survive,' so you're off on the dance floor, a bit worse for wear.

After an hour or so, when 'Heart of Glass' has finished, and more modern music comes on, you come back to the group for a rest and another cocktail or three. You notice a group of men standing nearby and one of them is looking at you.

You look back at him and there is tangible chemistry between the two of you. He summons up some courage and moves over to talk to you. You like him, so you buy him a drink. He likes a woman who is not afraid to buy a man a drink. You get on really well. When the time seems perfect for both of you, he leans over and kisses you. You have never been kissed like this before, an electric kiss - a tingle shudders through your entire body and you don't want it to stop. "I don't usually do this sort of thing," you hear yourself saying, "but I've never felt like this before. Do you want to come back to my place?"

You wake up the next morning, and you roll out of bed, half-asleep, to go to the toilet, last night's memories slightly blurred. You look at yourself in the mirror, make an "urgh" sound and sit down on the toilet. As you're sitting there, vivid flashes of what would seem like a marathon sex session flicker back into your head and you remember that you fell in love last night.

With a smile on your face, you stand up and walk back to the bedroom and see...

What ?
Old October 21st, 2005, 08:41 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude
A creepy account indeed!

believe me, you DON'T want to try Laser treatment. I have had the "privilege" of dealing with one such laser treatment victim. its NOT pretty... she had her private parts burnt coz of a mishap and was suing the treatment center. HORRIBLE!
Old October 21st, 2005, 08:44 AM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all

Lawgirl, i think Veet is nice and you get a nice kit at either Costco or any Pharmacy. I think its far less painful and far less irritating on the skin. Thats what I have been told, your choice though.

Has anybody heard of "Body Sugaring". That is another diff way of removing hair espeically near those private areas. It is supposed to be good too. Read it in GQ plus have seem body sugaring kits but no idea how it works.
Old October 21st, 2005, 08:45 AM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude
A creepy account indeed!

Cooldude, stay away from Laser Hair Removal. It is not all that glorious as they show it to be.
Old October 21st, 2005, 08:52 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

yeah, tried it. tried every hair removal product under the sun before zeroing in on Nair's microwave wax kit - comes it special fragrances even (peach melon is best) and once the job's done, no hair for at least 3 weeks. veet's kit is not bad tho, i agree.
Old October 21st, 2005, 07:37 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

I usually use shaving . Most effective way to remove hair. For some nose hair I use Pulling
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old October 21st, 2005, 07:40 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by padhu
Lawgirl, i think Veet is nice and you get a nice kit at either Costco or any Pharmacy. I think its far less painful and far less irritating on the skin. Thats what I have been told, your choice though.

Has anybody heard of "Body Sugaring". That is another diff way of removing hair espeically near those private areas. It is supposed to be good too. Read it in GQ plus have seem body sugaring kits but no idea how it works.
Try going here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bodysugaring.jpg (101.3 KB, 31 views)
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old October 21st, 2005, 07:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

ramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
Plz continue on the message of this thread after this short message :

MEMORIES OF THE NIGHT BEFORE....

Imagine that you go out one night to a really nice bar with your friends and have a few cocktails.

They taste good, so you have a few more and then the DJ puts on 'I Will Survive,' so you're off on the dance floor, a bit worse for wear.

After an hour or so, when 'Heart of Glass' has finished, and more modern music comes on, you come back to the group for a rest and another cocktail or three. You notice a group of men standing nearby and one of them is looking at you.

You look back at him and there is tangible chemistry between the two of you. He summons up some courage and moves over to talk to you. You like him, so you buy him a drink. He likes a woman who is not afraid to buy a man a drink. You get on really well. When the time seems perfect for both of you, he leans over and kisses you. You have never been kissed like this before, an electric kiss - a tingle shudders through your entire body and you don't want it to stop. "I don't usually do this sort of thing," you hear yourself saying, "but I've never felt like this before. Do you want to come back to my place?"

You wake up the next morning, and you roll out of bed, half-asleep, to go to the toilet, last night's memories slightly blurred. You look at yourself in the mirror, make an "urgh" sound and sit down on the toilet. As you're sitting there, vivid flashes of what would seem like a marathon sex session flicker back into your head and you remember that you fell in love last night.

With a smile on your face, you stand up and walk back to the bedroom and see...

What ?
nice one termi bhai....especially 'what' .....hahahhahahah
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill Muhammad Ali