eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Recipe Corner

Notices

Recipe Corner Share your tried-and-tested favourite recipes...

Old October 20th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Make today,...... Sabudana Kheer / Tapioca…!!

Sabudana Kheer / Tapioca…

This is my other lazy, quick, favorite, small lunch with least attendance / no Fire / Flame involved,…

I like it, ‘Coz its extreme healthy, vegetarian, quick and with least zhanzhat involved of making it,…

Here, I tell you in a simple way, but do not take my words, watch 3-5 YT videos to have full confidence,…. Make in a very small amount, if it's your first time,..

You Buy the Tapioca available in 4 lbs / 2 lbs of begs in all Indian desi store,,..
( Swad or Deep company )
which remains quite neat and clean and you perhaps may not need to wash it,….. although you will quick wash it once and no more , Or you are washing down all nutrients,……… ,

.......and just like you cook rice,… soak it in the water, which can keep it immersed and a little more ( I prefer the following big bowl of 7 Cup by Pyrex ) ,.. for 20-25+ minutes,..put a little more water added, to put it now to a microwave for 5-7 minutes to cook,…… ( don’t put too much water – just that much it can remain immersed and not burn due to the lack of water )
then add milk, sugar, saffron, charoli, iilayachi dana, ( cardimam powder ) , almond pieces / flakes, pistachio, ( even very small pieces of Indian raisins (KissMiss), walnuts and cashew, in a very small amount only if you prefer ) and again microwave it for 7-9 minutes or more per your liking and MW watts, steer it every 2-3 minutes per necessity,…till milk becomes little brown and thick,…. Some ppl also use food-color for yellow tone,... Some ppl also add cream or thick / half and half milk too, to make it thick quickly,...

Serve it in a bowl,… it’s too healthy, quick, small dinner and does good to your body,..

Watch 3-5 videos,.....( from reputed ppl, names mentioned in my above posts ) and make with full confidence. https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...sabudana+kheer

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by log1iszero; October 20th, 2017 at 07:52 PM.