eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old January 7th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malda riots---west bengal's rising muslim population

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post

Even If I try to be modest, I have more religious knowledge than anyone else any of you know
Whoever says "I have knowledge" or "I have more knowledge than you" is having the least knowledge. That's why he feels the need to say that.
If somebody has knowledge - he knows better than saying it himself. Others talk about him in that case.
Old January 8th, 2016, 01:52 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

Why is same sex sex considered 'a sin'?
Wasteful, OK.
But a sin? Highly incongruous. By the way, there are religious zealots who dont accept the EXISTENCE of other Gods!--------And we're supposed to believe in some 'agreement/arrangement' that suggests that 'messengers must not be questioned/criticized!?! How confusing!
Old January 8th, 2016, 01:53 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

the trouble-torn Kaliachak police station area wore a deserted look even 48 hours after large-scale violence. On Tuesday, most residents of the locality, located about 23 km south-west of Malda town in West Bengal, chose to stay indoors and business establishments also remained shut. The situation continued to be tense with Section 144 imposed in the area since Sunday night.

"We have so far arrested 10 people in connection with the violence. We have deployed additional forces in the violence-hit pockets. They are also carrying out extensive flag marches in the area," Malda district police superintendent Prasun Banerjee told Mail Today. All the 10 accused have been sent to six-day police custody by a district court. Sources said over 120 heads of armed forces from the 4th battalion have been brought in as part of additional security arrangements in the area.
But the flip side of the Kaliachak rampage tells a different story. Security agency officials and police sources revealed that the motive behind the massive rally and subsequent attack on a police station was something else. CCTV footage of the attack at Kaliachak police station is now being examined to identify the people who actually carried out the act of violence and ransacked the barrack.
Ads by ZINC

According to police sources, the entire incident was pre-planned and it was not a mere religious gathering by Muslims groups protesting against the hate speech of Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha leader Kamlesh Tiwari. A strong anti-Hindu sentiment in the locality, reportedly propagated by all three political parties-ruling Trinamool Congress, Congress and CPI(M)-turned into massive violence on January 3 in which the local Muslims turned hostile towards the state administration. In a fit of rage, they torched buses and police vehicles, ransacked government properties and set the Kaliachak police station on fire.

"The entire act of violence was carried out to terrorise the local administration and to take revenge against the police and security forces," a senior district police officer said. The inside story is that bordering areas like Baliadanga, Mothabari, Danga, Kaliachak and Mohabbatpur have become an epicentre of anti-national activities. Be it peddling of fake notes, illegal migration, arms factory or smuggling goods from across the border, these areas have always topped the chart. But the district police along with the help of BSF personnel had recently beefed up security in these areas, significantly bringing down the crime rate.

In various joint operations, the police and security agencies had seized many FICN (Fake Indian currency notes) consignments that came to this side of the border through the help of locals, but could not be distributed in other parts of the country. The local police and BSF personnel had prepared a detailed list of suspects who were involved in the fake notes racket in the border belt and were keeping an eye on their movements. This is said to have infuriated a section of Muslims in the region who were allegedly involved in anti-national activities.

During the rampage, goons had set the Kaliachak police station afire reportedly with the intention to destroy all criminal records. They had also attacked the block development office and ransacked as many as six houses of Hindu residents, besides setting ablaze over 35 vehicles. "We suspect some anti-national elements may also be involved in the act. We need to identify them from the CCTV footage," a police source said. The NIA, which is probing a pan-India fake notes racket, recently developed a strategy to nab the members of different modules in Malda. The development came following recent arrests of some ISI operatives with Malda links.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/k.../1/563443.html
Old January 8th, 2016, 03:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalthinker View Post
Why is same sex sex considered 'a sin'?
Wasteful, OK.
But a sin? Highly incongruous. By the way, there are religious zealots who dont accept the EXISTENCE of other Gods!--------And we're supposed to believe in some 'agreement/arrangement' that suggests that 'messengers must not be questioned/criticized!?! How confusing!
Jokes apart, do you think there would be different gods for each religion ?
Old January 8th, 2016, 03:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Ye sahi hai... tera khoon khoon aur mera truth bigotry You are modest when you praise your own knowledge and claim more religious knowledge than any one (in the world ?) but we are deceitful terrorists when we present our thoughts and questions. You can clearly see now why you are thought to be deceitful... basically you seem to have a two-forked tongue
It isn't your truth But your audacity and shamelessness to tell blatant lies and attempt to deceive people here. Have some shame, do you have any idea against whom you are using your lies ? I wasn't born in Muslim family, hated it as teenager But today I understand Prophet Mohammad was the Greatest human ever, Most complete prophet ever. It's a sin to utter lies about him and You should refrain yourself from doing that. If you continue down the road you find amusing now, You by utmost certainty end up in hellfire for eternity.

People here aren't blind, they can see who has forked venomous tongue, who try to incite hatred among people and who works to promote peace and harmony.
Old January 8th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It isn't your truth But your audacity and shamelessness to tell blatant lies and attempt to deceive people here. Have some shame, do you have any idea against whom you are using your lies ? I wasn't born in Muslim family, hated it as teenager But today I understand Prophet Mohammad was the Greatest human ever, Most complete prophet ever. It's a sin to utter lies about him and You should refrain yourself from doing that. If you continue down the road you find amusing now, You by utmost certainty end up in hellfire for eternity.

People here aren't blind, they can see who has forked venomous tongue, who try to incite hatred among people and who works to promote peace and harmony.
Tera audacity khoon aur mera audacity paani Aisa kyon

Here... try to guess who said this... "There is no end to delusion" You seem to be completely delusional and no rational thought will convince you otherwise. So... congratulations. You have qualified to become a peaceful person

But still... I am confounded. Why is it that a greatest human ever cannot be denigrated Why is that a sin If you can explain this... maybe you will start making sense.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old January 8th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wasn't born in Muslim family, hated it as teenager But today I understand ...

Dovahkhan pai, since you claim to be so knowledgeable on this peaceful religion... and claim that I am spreading lies... can you please complete this quote? To help you out, I am even providing you info to look it up in your peaceful books

Quote:
We went out with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them…
(Sahih Muslim 3371)

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old January 8th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Dovahkhan pai, since you claim to be so knowledgeable on this peaceful religion... and claim that I am spreading lies... can you please complete this quote? To help you out, I am even providing you info to look it up in your peaceful books
Yes, I checked that. Some people who went on military expedition with prophet, had captive women with them. Some of those people had intercourse with them with applying oldest contraceptive technique (pulling penis out before ejaculation) Which proves another thing I always said that earliest evidence of contraceptive practices are documented in early Islamic period.

Later some of them had confusion whether it was right to pull penis before ejaculation (I am assuming, that whether it was destined to result in pregnancy otherwise) so they went to prophet to ask about it (whether using contraceptive method is right or wrong) on which prophet replied "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born."

You seems to be confused as you aren't familiar with way to narration. Those men were on military expedition, they had physical needs, they had women (not their wives) with them, they had sex. Nowhere it's mentioned whether they forced it on women or asked for permission of prophet before doing this. After committing the act, they went to prophet and cleared their confusion.

So read it like this few men on military expedition had consensual sex with women (who were not their lawfully wedded wives) and later went to prophet to clear their confusion as prophet was with them ON MILITARY EXPEDITION.

Your tiny and venomous brain must have made you understand it wrong But I think I have clarified it for you. Although good mention, It shows that adopting contraceptive methods are absolutely allowed in Islam.
Old January 8th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Yes, I checked that. Some people who went on military expedition with prophet, had captive women with them. Some of those people had intercourse with them with applying oldest contraceptive technique (pulling penis out before ejaculation) Which proves another thing I always said that earliest evidence of contraceptive practices are documented in early Islamic period.

Later some of them had confusion whether it was right to pull penis before ejaculation (I am assuming, that whether it was destined to result in pregnancy otherwise) so they went to prophet to ask about it (whether using contraceptive method is right or wrong) on which prophet replied "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born."

You seems to be confused as you aren't familiar with way to narration. Those men were on military expedition, they had physical needs, they had women (not their wives) with them, they had sex. Nowhere it's mentioned whether they forced it on women or asked for permission of prophet before doing this. After committing the act, they went to prophet and cleared their confusion.

So read it like this few men on military expedition had consensual sex with women (who were not their lawfully wedded wives) and later went to prophet to clear their confusion as prophet was with them ON MILITARY EXPEDITION.

Your tiny and venomous brain must have made you understand it wrong But I think I have clarified it for you. Although good mention, It shows that adopting contraceptive methods are absolutely allowed in Islam.
I would not have responded to your post... as your post is crystal clear... but for your last personal comment. Since my brain is tiny and venomous, can you also explain whereby they obtained these excellent women... and what they intended to do with them (other than what they were already doing to them)

Old January 8th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Captive and ransom still consensual sex ?
Why do we call it rape today ?
Old January 8th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
The guy has no empathy... so all this is perfectly normal for him... and for his most perfect, greatest peaceful hero. And while his fellow peacefuls ravage and rampage the world, he extempores and exemplifies his perfect religion

And then he victimizes himself and curses everyone against him as venomous, audacious, hateful and shameless. Definitely a fun guy

Old January 8th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
What surprises me is that his level of comprehension is so abject. He glorifies that his religion has used contraceptive techniques in days of yore while failing to grasp that his perfect hero has suggested them not to use those techniques

Old January 8th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am curious about that too.
Old January 8th, 2016, 09:13 PM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

I knew ROP wad centered around women & sex, but "whether to pull it out before or not" is a new one.

Prodding a litle further, while men related stuff is unambiguos & quite detailed (like above), for women it is enough that "nowhere it is mentioned that they were forced upon". One side is innocent untill proven guilty. Other side is guilty untill proven innocent.

What a sick ideology under the burqa of perfecthood
Old January 8th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Isn't it happening always, what do you think war reparations are ? Charity from losing side to be given to already richer and powerful winning country ?

Quote:
What surprises me is that his level of comprehension is so abject. He glorifies that his religion has used contraceptive techniques in days of yore while failing to grasp that his perfect hero has suggested them not to use those techniques
Again either you lack interpretation skills or willingly blind. What Prophet said was in support of contraception as well as personal choice whether to use it or not. He said it doesn't matter whether you don't do it, every soul destined to born will be born (irrespective of your actions). So my interpretation is that one is allowed to use contraceptive methods as his need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
I knew ROP wad centered around women & sex, but "whether to pull it out before or not" is a new one.

Prodding a litle further, while men related stuff is unambiguos & quite detailed (like above), for women it is enough that "nowhere it is mentioned that they were forced upon". One side is innocent untill proven guilty. Other side is guilty untill proven innocent.

What a sick ideology under the burqa of perfecthood
That's because you are not a doctor, It's oldest contraceptive method known as 'Coitus interruptus'. See now how it start making sense to you ? This is because your brain in slave of white people. Giving some procedure a Latin/English name makes you take it more seriously. When described in easy words for people, it's something new.

People had all kind of queries, Men and Women both (You haven't read stuff, like I did), they had to ask that to Prophet to clear their doubts, Prophet had to clear their doubts.

What makes you doubt/question is the fact that every other religion deals with mythology and Islam is actual documented history. Mythology has liberty of making everything look glorious and larger than life, History lacks it. Poets glorifies events like 'Shakuntala', call it a love epic and we melts, talks about 'Kunti' having sons from various 'Devas' and we believe they were some kind of miraculous births.

People back then also faced same kind of problems, dilemma as us. They had same needs as us (other than what we created with science), there was no internet to search their problems to, No medical doctor to go to, So they turned to most perfect man human history has seen, What amazed me (as an intellect) is that, his answers to their queries still hold true after 1400 years. It still guides those who wanna seek answers.

This particular hadith had significance about legality of using contraceptive methods in Islam. Prophet made it clear that he had no objection whether one use it or not (Freedom of choice) and every soul destined to born will be born irrespective of anyone's actions ( cleared moral/religious dilemma). It's wasn't until 13 centuries later, till official religious bodies of other religions considered it (Many oppose contraception even today)

Women also came to prophet (directly or indirectly through Prophet's wives) to seek solution to all kind of problems, I read good portion of hadith and I read many such instances.

How many of you never needed to know more about contraception or used it ? Everyone of you consulted someone (person, doctor, internet) to clear your doubts, What makes you look down to people clearing their doubts about one of the most important aspect of human health ? If it's hypocrisy of highest order, what else would be ? Our ancestors from the day of evolution had sex, that's why we are here, it wasn't that two roses touched each other and our ancestors had babies.

When studying Islam, You have to read it in actual human context (not like events of mythology) and it's applicability in actual human life. It's not mythology, So don't compare them.