eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old April 1st, 2016, 08:34 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Indian defeat is enough to celebrate ---doesn't matter if Pakistan lost

AGRA: Mainpuri police have arrested have arrested two Muslim youths on charges of attempting to breach peace while celebrating West Indies win over India in the T-20 World Cup semi-final on Thursday night .

According to police, the youths, Hazrat Ali and Aslam Khan, had unlawfully gathered along with some others and were celebrating the West Indies win in Balpura village that falls under Ghiror police station. They were booked under Section 151 of IPC and produced before the magistrate on Friday and were remanded them to judicial custody.

However, contrary to the police claims, resident of the village allege that the youths had shouted anti-India slogans and burst crackers following the match. The residents also accused them of pelting stones on some villagers who objected to their act.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/agra/...w/51650231.cms

Last edited by ashdoc; April 1st, 2016 at 09:25 AM.
Old April 1st, 2016, 08:40 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian defeat is enough to celebrate ---doesn't matter if Pakistan lost

^^^ Lesser the said is the better

Desh ke Gaddars?

Aamir Khan@aamir_khan 11h
11 hours ago
Well played West Indies. You outplayed us today. Congratulations.

Last edited by Jagmohan; April 1st, 2016 at 08:44 AM.
Old April 1st, 2016, 09:15 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

This is intolerance. And mind you, I am not being sarcastic. Why tf should 2 Indians celebrate the win of their favorite team F... I am a fan of Chris Gayle... though half the time I do not know who he is. I am sure he must have played well in this last game and brought about WI victory. I would be dancing for WI too...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old April 1st, 2016, 09:24 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
This is intolerance. And mind you, I am not being sarcastic. Why tf should 2 Indians celebrate the win of their favorite team F... I am a fan of Chris Gayle... though half the time I do not know who he is. I am sure he must have played well in this last game and brought about WI victory. I would be dancing for WI too...

from the link---

Quote:
resident of the village allege that the youths had shouted anti-India slogans and burst crackers following the match. The residents also accused them of pelting stones on some villagers who objected to their act.
Old April 1st, 2016, 09:54 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

So, basically they were ‘some-na-some way’, on the verge of playing mischief, doing toofan, dhaandhal-dhamaal n’ bhaang-fod
by angering the other common normal public,.. similar to those JNU students and "No to Bharat mata ki jai waale" mind-sets people,…

and they also know it well that,.. media will toss this issue in their own way, in a different fashion and color and in their favor, by saying that,..

Now in India, under the BJP ruling, people don’t have any ( freedom of expression ) rights to express their feelings, cheering up for their own player and game-party,
and all basic rights of expressions are being stolen by BJP,.. and Congress and AK party are there already to support these guys for their conduct anyway, as they need anything n; everything which shines BJP in a bad color,…

That guy Tharoor from congress was also there at JNU, for giving a cunning lecture and exciting and inspiring such nuisance at JNU.. saying that " you are educating us political leaders in a right way,… !, Bravo " - By anti-India naare and doing Jai of Jaichands - the terrorists ? My foot !

IMO, BJP should take strictest action against any such nuisance and activity, and care not if anti- parties n; media says,… “ Janta’s basic rights of expressions are now stolen “
Old April 1st, 2016, 10:25 AM
Banned

After T-20 Loss,.....

Actress Veena Mallik who earned her living from Indian Bollywood,... now starts fakking India,.. ( read all comments below,.. the article )

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...y/51643284.cms

Bangi Cricketers guys fakkk India on Twiteer..
http://indianexpress.com/article/spo...ia-on-twitter/

Last edited by Jagmohan; April 1st, 2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2016, 07:51 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
^^^ Lesser the said is the better

Desh ke Gaddars?

Aamir Khan@aamir_khan 11h
11 hours ago
Well played West Indies. You outplayed us today. Congratulations.

What is wrong in that tweet? Nothing unpatriotic in that. Congratulating opposition after defeat has been a tradition in cricket.
BTW , I am not an Amir fan.