eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old March 8th, 2003, 10:43 PM
Senior eCharchan

amal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to behold
Sri Satyanarayan Pooja....For happy, healthy and long life our life should be truth

I just got a chance to attend Sri Satyanarayn Pooja. Panditji who was doing pooja said tht for happy, healthy and long life our life should be more and more truthful. we should be true to ourself. We should not do anything which we know is bad for us and still we r keep on doing tht. It means we r not true to ourself. Like if we have grey hair we should not dye them. It is a natural to have grey hair.. By coloring our hair wht we r trying to show. we r not true to ourself we r lying to our self. Like smoking we know tht it is bad for our lungs and we still smoke, we r not true to ourself. Panditji gave so many exemples like tht. I really enjoyed this pooja. It was very interesting . I thought may be i should share with u the teaching of Sri Satyanarayan pooja.
Old March 9th, 2003, 02:15 AM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
did he say anything about sex?
Old March 9th, 2003, 10:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

amal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by vakil sahib
did he say anything about sex?
They dont discuss sex in Indian relgious gatherings. But i know wht u mean . Good sex is very good for u.
Old March 9th, 2003, 11:50 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Talking he he

Quote:
Originally posted by amal
Good sex is very good for u.

I know that hurts to you ..........