eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 18th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Devyani Khobragade incident: What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Actually, there are. There is even a minimum wage, believe it or not. Nobody follows it, thats a different situation
ya?! That's a news to me. Wonder how much the minimum wage is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
Not quite sure. But I think there are laws. They are casually flouted. They are not enforced. I know there are laws regulating child labour.
I know there are laws and minimum wage concept for daily labors but I didnt know there is one for domestic help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
I was just joking. Who know if she was even strip searched. She may as well be lying. As far as handcuffing is concerned, I have full reason to believe that she must not have cooperated with the arrest and must have thrown her weight around, forcing cops to handcuff her and take her in.

Being in babu family , she is used to people grovelling at her feet but not here buddy, this is US. Everyone is treated equal except lawyer, then you can get away with anything.....

She fucking deserves it ........ Bloody Indians......

Here are her quotes.......

' Dr Khobragade told close friends.

Aware of the negative comments posted about her on social media, Dr Khobragade told one friend, 'Now the attacks are moving to my personal integrity and I am beginning to fall apart.'

Foreign Secretary Sujatha Singh and other senior Indian diplomats have rallied behind Dr Khobragade and are in receipt of her e-mail where she said, she wrote.

Fucking bitch , that's how rest of the world lives............. You were cheap but still wanted a full time nanny ? What a jerk ? Bhangi Bai Biotch
See I don't buy this thanks giving sale, going in subway and stuff like that. If she was being conservative when it comes to money, she wouldn't have hired full time live-in help along with a full time nanny.
as for taking subway...its quicker than driving and hence she takes it, like every other millionaire in NY.