eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old September 10th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Kangana blasts Hrithik in interview---is she mad or for real ?

Out of all the movies listed here,... I have seen almost many of them,.. but I noticed her as Kangna only in Queen and Tanu weds Manu and Rangoon, ONLY .

Rest were to me,... it was some unknown new actress ( who cares ! - I even don't remember... ) with negligible and ignorable role, even in Gangster, Krissh-3, Kites, fashion, or whatever,.. I read here, and that's what tells me,.. Of she was there too I never knew,.. ? ..

http://www.bollywoodbx.com/kangna-ranaut-movies-list

She somehow tries to speak like Meena kumari and many a times, the scenes situation and weight needed in dialects remains different,.. and that to me sounds real pathetic,... !

I liked her struggle and self-challenged ( running away bride like ) life-stories and wish to reading and hearing more from her in interviews,...

but still the movies does not connect me, and even in super-hits , I always feel,../ rather someone else should had done that, and would had been lot better,..... let say Priyanka, Aish or Dina Penty ( or Sri, Dimple, Juhi or Madhuri in her prime ) had done Queen or Tanu weds,..,... the movie had been even 3X more successful,...!
Old September 11th, 2017, 06:29 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.filmfare.com/news/20-fun...nes-23687.html

Old September 11th, 2017, 08:16 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Kangana said something really true, when she approached Women Commission, she got no help from them but advice to compromise. If she being a famous person can't get much help from the commission then what can common people expect. These commissions are just political roles, don't do anything at all.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

The whole world works on only two things - Money power and Man Power. Rest , the law and justice and court and all such,… is just plain Bull-shitt,…just to show something on paper,… ! for some1 ( yakub - ? ) the court was opened even at 12.00 night, for Salman the court took decision in just one day ( others cases are pending for years a) and within one day he came out of jail ( like MJ ) and also walked away clean, while raping the court, just, law and all so called bull-shitts, even after having committed murders,… Tharoor, Sanjay Gandhi and other tens of examples are on the same line,….

However, in this case, the intention from Kangna also seems quite clear, that she wanted to marry Hrithik just like Hema did and since Hrithik had only one sister, she knew that she will become a real queen, by grabbing the wealth of Ganja, his son and the Roshan family. Otherwise why one should drag into married man? Rekha tried for years and still could not gain any fruitful !
Old September 12th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Banned

Kangana promotes her cnut on AIB's latest video

Yes I’ve a vagina re: Kangana Ranaut AIB song is most honest take on Bollywood.

When filmmaker Hansal Mehta tweeted about a project involving his Simran star Kangana Ranaut and YouTube group, AIB, we thought it would be another promotional video. But when has Kangana followed trends or tradition? The latest video, which was released online Monday night, actually speaks on every single issue that Kangana has raised through her various interviews.

Titled AIB: The Bollywood Diva Song feat, the video shows Kangana as a film heroine, Priya, in the middle of an item song/wedding song. Manaswi Mohata, Anuya Jakatdar, Ayesha Nair and Supriya Joshi have penned down the song that is directed by Tanmay Bhatt.

Right in the beginning, when Priya wants to question the director about the irrational lines she has, she needs to introduce herself. She says, “the actress, female lead” but the director only gets it when she says “love interest” because in Bollywood this is the one “jo hero ke saath rehti hai”.

The hero, obviously, is treated like God. From his suggestions on the script to choice of heroines, whatever the hero says is gospel.

The video also takes on token feminism - while the heroes still take a higher pay cheque, heroines are privileged to have their names appear before him on the credit roll. That is till the “love interest” falls off the grace and is replaced in the film.

source

Old September 18th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Banned

Thanks to Kangana's controversial promotions (bringing Hrithik suddenly into the picture after a year just before the movie release), Hansal Mehta is set to taste success. More than Kangana, it is Hansal Mehta who deserves this success. All his previous movies like Shahid, Citiliights and Aligarh were BO flops due to lack of star power. Another example for "what people want". The ever- increasing proportion of BO collections from metro cities help these small movies, of late. The interiors and overseas look for masala movies like Judwa-2.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Old September 18th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Banned

Haahaaha,…… AIB’s Bakloli,….. gets Kangna and Hrithik in Sexy and Cnutie song-lines,…..

VDO has gone viral,…. Kangna-Hrithik's feud,.....

( Watch on FULL screen )

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old October 11th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Serious stuff

Sent from my iPhone.
Old October 13th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Banned

One, Kudchha type Super-Logga, evaluates n' analysis Kangna-Hrithik Feud with Logics,...

I AGREE

So does our Super-Sootiya, one and da Only, KRK,

I AGREE