eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old May 10th, 2002, 07:35 AM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Post Cyber Warrior – Waste of time or Ambassador of culture.

I don’t know how many of you visiting other forums (like CNN, Outlook and Pak****), I found many Indians on those forum doing good and bad job.

Good job means spreading the good part of India like India not only means 100% Hindus, India may be a poor country but we have best education, US is not only country fighting war on Terror, we are doing since last 20 years and many other facts about terrorism in India and how bad India is suffering from cross border terrorism. Infect there are some Indian kicking the pakistani bAss by their good response/facts to pakistani propaganda.

Whereas bad jobs by describing some of the fanatics views about Hinduism which most of the Hindus don’t support, describing our internal problems like North, east, west, south difference, I found it quite disturbing by dalits wrong hue and cry about How much they suffering in India, and how they want to throw the Aryans from India.

Now the question is, do you guys think, its really changing the image of India, is that effort by so called Cyber warrior is Waste of time or they are ambassador of Indian culture on the web
Old May 10th, 2002, 07:38 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Nope it's not a waste of time. The web gives vent to your pent up feelings and spreads your viewpoint to a few people that is for sure!
Old May 10th, 2002, 09:14 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Nope

as long as its CNN, its media bias towards all matters - whether India or USA - wont change.

They are radical leftists with an absolute view of the world and events.

I prefer watching FOX news.
Old May 10th, 2002, 09:17 AM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Nope

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
as long as its CNN, its media bias towards all matters - whether India or USA - wont change.

They are radical leftists with an absolute view of the world and events.

I prefer watching FOX news.
Cha pai,

I am sorry, If I wasnt that descriptive, but we were talking about discussion forum like echarcha

if you know, website of CNN, outlook and many others has that kind of forums too. Its always be surprise to see that many response in CNN/BBC discussion forum by and about India/Indians.