eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old May 26th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Chota Chootia

e8k95 is infamous around these partse8k95 is infamous around these parts
Question The lamest reason you had for breaking up with or not dating someone?

Deep in our heart of hearts we are all despicable, selfish shallow bastards. Come on, admit it. It is what makes us human. This often best shines through in our dealings with SO's and potential SO's. And for good reason, you don't want to make a commitment to someone who can't put up with all of your crap.

For me, it was I did not like her movie collection. I met her through a firend at school and we went out a few times, had some fun but never quite hit it off. Finally after couple of weeks she invited me back to her place. "Awesome!" thought I, maybe this will turn things around and I will get to find out more about her. Well I did, and what I learned was not pretty. While she went about preparing something to eat I was left alone in the living room and I started looking around. The first thing I went for was the movie and music collection knowing what a great window into the soul your artistic tastes are. I was met with several WWF DVD's, Bevis and Buthead collections, Gigli, Freddy Got Fingered, Tommy Boy etc. And those are just the ones that I remember now . The music collection was a mix of Gangsta rap and annoying boy bands. For the rest of the night I had never felt so awkward around a girl and did not see her again after that.

So what was the lousiest reason you had for dumping or not dating another person?
Old May 26th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

Desi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant future
Re: The lamest reason you had for breaking up with or not dating someone?

Silly reason...okay here's one..

I went on a few dates with this girl. Whenever she would eat, her teeth would hit the spoon/fork. That used to bug the hell out of me! So I had two choices...either break up with her or not eat with her. I choose the former cuz I need to eat!
Old May 26th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute

Can't call it a lame reason but here you go. She used to come up to my apartment and wake me at 2 in the morning and used to ask me whether I loved her. Yes as long as you let me sleep
Old May 26th, 2005, 09:33 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YedaAnna
Can't call it a lame reason but here you go. She used to come up to my apartment and wake me at 2 in the morning and used to ask me whether I loved her. Yes as long as you let me sleep
If I were in your place, I would have a nookie as a penalty for waking me up at 2 in the morning....you just say..now that you have asked for it...I have to give you a prooph...and screw the brains out of her

to answer the original question....I just tell frankly that I am a hard person to deal with and always want things my way...if the person still sticks to you...you just got a servant for free

Last edited by dhurandhar; May 26th, 2005 at 09:56 AM.
Old May 26th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The lamest reason you had for breaking up with or not dating someone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e8k95
I was met with several WWF DVD's, Bevis and Buthead collections, Gigli, Freddy Got Fingered, Tommy Boy etc. And those are just the ones that I remember now . The music collection was a mix of Gangsta rap and annoying boy bands.
You found Beavis and Butthead to be bad? Do you like South Park?
Old May 26th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

. I was met with several WWF DVD's, Bevis and Buthead collections, Gigli, Freddy Got Fingered, Tommy Boy etc. And those are just the ones that I remember now . The music collection was a mix of Gangsta rap and annoying boy bands. For the rest of the night I had never felt so awkward around a girl and did not see her again after that.
be honest...tell us how she wrestled you down into a pretzel hold...or that how many teeth you lost after giving that lousy reason

pretzel hold is the one wherein the wrestler twists your body such that you see your own balls dangling in front of you
Old May 26th, 2005, 10:36 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: The lamest reason you had for breaking up with or not dating someone?

Quote:

So what was the lousiest reason you had for dumping or not dating another person?
This was quite a while ago…. She expected a romantic greeting card or some sweet romantic words from me every time we met. Just to know how sensitive I am.…Duh...

I never figured out this definition of “sensitive”…. That was it…