eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old December 4th, 2009, 10:26 AM
dubeyjee

Thumbs up (Mystic) Avtars/Gurus/Babas in India

I consider these times to be difficult to for an atheist. Many would agree.

I used to be not much of a religious person but have slowly turned more and more religious. I think the power of Hinduism lies in the fact that it allowed me to choose how much religious I wanted to be at different times.

I am always also on a lookout for Gurus, Babas, mystic revered god-beings who are considered (or claim) to be avtars of certain god or avatar of an avatar itself.

There is Swami Samarth Maharaj in Akkalkot (Solapur district) of Maharashtra. I have heard quite a lot about and feel some connection. I have not yet visited this place but I will as soon as I can.

I visit Shirdi whenever possible. I feel certain connection with Sai Baba.

Not many know that Swami Samarth Maharaj while leaving the mortal body had supposedly said that he will manifest himself in Shirdi next.

Recently while reading thru some Steve Jobs news, I came to know that he was a devotee of Neem Karoli Baba (aka Neeb Karori Baba). I had not heard of the Baba before.Searched and found a lot of material online.

I visited Mata Vaishno Devi ka Darbar recently. It was a wonderful experience and physically testing. Jai Mata Di!

Kindly share any experiences with any such personalities.

Given time and money, I would like to create a compilation of all such.

Only recently I am coming to know that there are too many of them in this great mystic country.

Any mystic experience is welcome.

Cheers!
Old December 5th, 2009, 12:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (Mystic) Avtars/Gurus/Babas in India

every year i visit to Goa for my Gramdev and kuladev.

I visit tirupati too in spetember every year and get my head shaved.

its been 5 years since i visited siddhivinayak i wonder why.i dont feel connected to that place anymore.

i have been to all juotirlingas..and asthavinayaks too.

been to Nath Dwara also

then the vetoba (vetal) temple in kokan.I dont believe in vetoba but learnt lot of fun stuff at the temple in arawli.

filhaal itnaich yaad aa raha hain.....
Old December 5th, 2009, 02:52 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

whenever I go to India try to be at Siddivinayak atleast one .

Last time did the Satyanarayan also . I like that place very much .
Old December 6th, 2009, 03:18 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubeyjee View Post

I used to be not much of a religious person but have slowly turned more and more religious. I think the power of Hinduism lies in the fact that it allowed me to choose how much religious I wanted to be at different times.

I am always also on a lookout for Gurus, Babas, mystic revered god-beings who are considered (or claim) to be avtars of certain god or avatar of an avatar itself.
I am so glad. Dubeyji welcome to the site. You will learn the ropes of this site as you progress. You appear to be a family man is the reason for following few words of warning.

By all means. Go ahead and search for Gurus, Babas, Mystics, Mahatmas, Swamis, Yogis, Tantrics or those considered to be living avtars. Please leave female members and children of your family behind because they are most vulnerable and easy prey to manipulative and powerful gangs behind living avtars you search for.

I do not wish to go in details due to respect for your sentiments. Entire families are exploited and sexually abused. Power is a powerful aphrodisiac. Irrespective of age, imagine the control a man must sense when hundreds, thousands of women who normally wouldn't let a strange man get near, bow their head in your lap just an inch or two from your genitals?

Many a years ago I read of a Mahatma who died 70 or 80 years ago. I cant remember the name of this Mahatma. Mahatma while living had a vice. A vice so terrible that he would have been thrown out of mohalla, and or teenage daughters warned by parents to stay away. Needless to add, Mahatma had excuses. Mahatma said he tested will power by sleeping in same bed with young women. Article I read many years ago said that millions worshiped Mahatma and continue to do so all over India.

I don't know where it says in our Vedas and Upnishads but you are welcome to go in search of living Gods. Leave your family behind. Leave females of your family and children behind. Protect them at all costs by keeping them away. You can go ahead and have fun.

edit/add: with all due respects.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; December 6th, 2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old December 7th, 2009, 07:45 AM
dubeyjee

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
I am so glad. Dubeyji welcome to the site. You will learn the ropes of this site as you progress. You appear to be a family man is the reason for following few words of warning.

By all means. Go ahead and search for Gurus, Babas, Mystics, Mahatmas, Swamis, Yogis, Tantrics or those considered to be living avtars. Please leave female members and children of your family behind because they are most vulnerable and easy prey to manipulative and powerful gangs behind living avtars you search for.

I do not wish to go in details due to respect for your sentiments. Entire families are exploited and sexually abused. Power is a powerful aphrodisiac. Irrespective of age, imagine the control a man must sense when hundreds, thousands of women who normally wouldn't let a strange man get near, bow their head in your lap just an inch or two from your genitals?

Many a years ago I read of a Mahatma who died 70 or 80 years ago. I cant remember the name of this Mahatma. Mahatma while living had a vice. A vice so terrible that he would have been thrown out of mohalla, and or teenage daughters warned by parents to stay away. Needless to add, Mahatma had excuses. Mahatma said he tested will power by sleeping in same bed with young women. Article I read many years ago said that millions worshiped Mahatma and continue to do so all over India.

I don't know where it says in our Vedas and Upnishads but you are welcome to go in search of living Gods. Leave your family behind. Leave females of your family and children behind. Protect them at all costs by keeping them away. You can go ahead and have fun.

edit/add: with all due respects.
Dear BP,

i am a family man yes and i am quite aware of the ropes you mention. but I fail to understand the connection between my post, "ropes of this site" and rest of your post about genuineness of avatars/gurus/babas.

you seem to have had some personal or near-personal experience. it would be good if you share.

I keep distance from gurujis/bapus/babas who run ashrams and schools, have made quite an empire and leave a legacy behind. Which is what you mean i hope. Would you like to warn about a Shirdi Sai Baba or Akkalkot Swami Samarth? I hope not.

Last edited by dubeyjee; December 7th, 2009 at 07:53 AM.
Old December 7th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

There is Swami Samarth Maharaj in Akkalkot (Solapur district) of Maharashtra. I have heard quite a lot about and feel some connection. I have not yet visited this place but I will as soon as I can.

I visit Shirdi whenever possible. I feel certain connection with Sai Baba.

Not many know that Swami Samarth Maharaj while leaving the mortal body had supposedly said that he will manifest himself in Shirdi next.

Recently while reading thru some Steve Jobs news, I came to know that he was a devotee of Neem Karoli Baba (aka Neeb Karori Baba). I had not heard of the Baba before.Searched and found a lot of material online.

I visited Mata Vaishno Devi ka Darbar recently. It was a wonderful experience and physically testing. Jai Mata Di!

Kindly share any experiences with any such personalities.

Given time and money, I would like to create a compilation of all such.

Only recently I am coming to know that there are too many of them in this great mystic country.

Any mystic experience is welcome.

Cheers!

Dubeyjee

Have you considered Peer Syed Sahib? I have heard he is great and will solve all your troubles for a very small fee - right on the phone. You just have to call in the number, give them your credit card number ... and pooff!! All your troubles and worries all washed away.

He is so good that his divine presence is broadcast from the heavens. I somehow receive his transmission on my satellite dish!!! Can you believe that? And no, it is not the TV channels that are doing that. They specifically disclaim any acknowledgement of the great Peer in a disclaimer at the end of every broadcast.

What can be better than this .. absolution for your sins, resolution of all troubles, settlement of all your conflicts .. all while talking on the phone while sitting in your underwear, munching on popcorn and watching Katrina Kaif getting partially naked. All it takes is a simple phone call and a few numbers from that piece of plastic you keep around. Jai Peer baba!!
Old December 7th, 2009, 09:16 AM
dubeyjee

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Dubeyjee

Have you considered Peer Syed Sahib? I have heard he is great and will solve all your troubles for a very small fee - right on the phone. You just have to call in the number, give them your credit card number ... and pooff!! All your troubles and worries all washed away.

He is so good that his divine presence is broadcast from the heavens. I somehow receive his transmission on my satellite dish!!! Can you believe that? And no, it is not the TV channels that are doing that. They specifically disclaim any acknowledgement of the great Peer in a disclaimer at the end of every broadcast.

What can be better than this .. absolution for your sins, resolution of all troubles, settlement of all your conflicts .. all while talking on the phone while sitting in your underwear, munching on popcorn and watching Katrina Kaif getting partially naked. All it takes is a simple phone call and a few numbers from that piece of plastic you keep around. Jai Peer baba!!
please drop the likes of Baba Bangali who claim solution to all problems including Mardana Kamjori by a Jadui Chooran all-over Indian Raliways network.
I was interested in experiences if any and am not trying various babas for solution to a problem. Lets not act smart without invitation.
Old December 7th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dubeyjee

can he get his fee after he will give me the winning number of the lotto.................no ..... then I ll pass the offer.
Old December 7th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
please drop the likes of Baba Bangali who claim solution to all problems including Mardana Kamjori by a Jadui Chooran all-over Indian Raliways network.
I was interested in experiences if any and am not trying various babas for solution to a problem. Lets not act smart without invitation.

No no .. not your fake Baba Bangali. This is the one and only 100% original and authentic Peer Syed Sahib baba. My baba is so much better than your baba .. its not even close.

Those who need to act need an invitation .... fortunately, you get me.
Old December 7th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No no .. not your fake Baba Bangali. This is the one and only 100% original and authentic Peer Syed Sahib baba. My baba is so much better than your baba .. its not even close.

Those who need to act need an invitation .... fortunately, you get me.

After selling moongfali on echarcha, you have now become an agent of pier said sahib... or do you do both

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:01 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
After selling moongfali on echarcha, you have now become an agent of pier said sahib... or do you do both
the moongfhali is the jadoo ka churan , which is more like trailer . If want more like ladoo go to baba sahib
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Recession chal raha hai bhai. Gotta diversify my portfolio. Bahut saaree agencies le rakhee hain. Har marz ki dawa hai ...
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recession chal raha hai bhai. Gotta diversify my portfolio. Bahut saaree agencies le rakhee hain. Har marz ki dawa hai ...
Dawa tu hi de raha hai... ya we have to call peera sahib... or are you trying to hint that you yourself are paer seyd sahib... and you yourself will be giving the laddus?

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Dawa tu hi de raha hai... ya we have to call peera sahib... or are you trying to hint that you yourself are paer seyd sahib... and you yourself will be giving the laddus?
Sorry - disclaimer. "Sane less ki bimaari ko chhod kar har marz ki dawa hai". Sane pai, tere liye dawa na kaam aaye, daaroo na kaam aaye, dua na kaam aaye.

I think Ron White summed it up the best in his 2006 album.
Old December 7th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Sorry - disclaimer. "Sane less ki bimaari ko chhod kar har marz ki dawa hai". Sane pai, tere liye dawa na kaam aaye, daaroo na kaam aaye, dua na kaam aaye.

I think Ron White summed it up the best in his 2006 album.
Who the hell is Ron White and what did he say in 2006