eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old December 1st, 2009, 08:13 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Which do you think is the best religion ,and which is the worst

Inspired by the discussion here-

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...t=33678&page=3

I thought that it might be a good idea to ask echarchans as to what religion they like most , and what they have the worst opinion about.

Folks ,it need not be your own religion , it can be some other religion that you like .......

Dont be inhibited by loyality to your own religion.

As far as I am concerned , my choice about what is the worst is quite clear ........it is undoubtedly islam.

The reasons are well known and I have articulated them in the past many times on this forum.

I am not so sure about the best myself.

Maybe a discussion here could tell me which is the best.......

I am giving a list here of religions which come to my mind.

You folks are welcome to add to the list if you remember more religions.

1) Hinduism- very tolerant religion , but hobbled by caste system. hindus never seem to get their act together to protect their religion from others poaching on it.

it also teaches that your fate ( karma )is already decided and nothing that you can do can change it.

does not encourage to fight out against adversity , but to accept fate as it is .

due to this hindus seem to have developed a chalta hai attitude which allows others to play mockery with their rights and snatch them away.

2) christianity -if you wanna enjoy life , this is the religion for you !!

christians seem to have the most fun , be it freedom for women ,partying , drinks , going to discoes ,free sex ,whatever.

3) islam- controlled by mullahs who never allow any progress ,keep the common people illiterate and stupid and encourage fanaticism so that the masses remain under their control.

encourages loot ,rape of others women and forcible conversion of others at the point of the sword.

treats women like cattle and foments violence in the form of terrorism.

4)sikhism- manly religion which has been responsible for protecting whatever part of punjab is with us.

sikhs are hardworking people who always work hard for a living and also drink hard.

these tough sardarjis were responsible for driving the muslims back from where they came form ...the khyber pass, in the past.

the afghans still rankle over the loss of peshawar......

5) jainism - such a religion can only be produced in india !!

these supremely pacific people are able to survive only because they live in the midst of a tolerant hindu society.

6) buddhism - another pacific religion that definitely has an indian stamp on it.

to its credit , it brought civilisation to a large part of asia ,which before it came , was largely barbarous.

7) judaism - i dont know much about it , but hey .....jews make a lot of money !!

these people are reputed to be like marwadis in money matters .

have a lot of influence in US govt .

have produced many intellectuals like einstein .

8 ) confucianism -religion of many chinese.

9 )shinto religion - religion of japan.

10 ) zorashtrianism- parsi religion - produces many brilliant and many mad people , but slowly dying out !!

Last edited by ashdoc; December 1st, 2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old December 1st, 2009, 10:09 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which do you think is the best religion ,and which is the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
Inspired by the discussion here-

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...t=33678&page=3

I thought that it might be a good idea to ask echarchans as to what religion they like most , and what they have the worst opinion about.

Folks ,it need not be your own religion , it can be some other religion that you like .......

Dont be inhibited by loyality to your own religion.

As far as I am concerned , my choice about what is the worst is quite clear ........it is undoubtedly islam.

The reasons are well known and I have articulated them in the past many times on this forum.

I am not so sure about the best myself.

Maybe a discussion here could tell me which is the best.......

I am giving a list here of religions which come to my mind.

You folks are welcome to add to the list if you remember more religions.
!
With religion, it should be least worst and worst.... All religions are crappy.... hard to say which one is first among equals..

I think one man defines what religion is Buddha... now this man was supposedly a prince(a small estate in Nepal, big deal)... left everything... sat under a tree... jam ke introspection kiya... came back... claimed that his proverbial lightbulb is lighted.

Now the interesting part... people asked this enlightened fellow, "What about God, O guru?"
"What God?" Buddha replied, "I don't know nothing about God."
"At least tell where is God, how does he look like?" junta pleaded.
"damned if I knew, I don't know if it exists either." said Buddha.

After that he gave a series of lectures which were filled with plagiarised materials... There was nothing which Buddha said was authentic.

Public khushi ke maare pagal ho gayi. They found an ideal person to be called God. The man who did not say anything original became 'enlightened' and since he himself was not sure about existence of God hence was called a God.

Northie hindus became worried with the popularity of Buddha... so they hijacked him as one of their own and called him the 9th avatar of Vishnu. Since it never troubled bloody southies so they refused to accept him as an Avatar.

Now this in essence is the story of every religion. No one right from Moses to Jesus to Zarthustra to Mohammed ever said anything original. Yet they became prophet. Reason: junta meherbaan to gadha pehelwan...
Basically all religions suck.

Islam sucks the most... because it is one of the newest( Mormonism sucks even better but lack of substantial no. of followers has saved it) ones and had not gone through reforms. In addition every now and then Islam has produced such kamaal ke thinkers jo duniya ki lene mein jyada interest rakhte hain.

Religions are giving God a bad name. God should do something about religions, anyways he has become lazy for the lack of competition.... world is going to dogs and he is least bothered.

Last edited by chitrala; December 1st, 2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old December 1st, 2009, 10:22 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2) christianity -if you wanna enjoy life , this is the religion for you !!

christians seem to have the most fun , be it freedom for women ,partying , drinks , going to discoes ,free sex ,whatever.
Oye kisne bol diya ye sab... What you are talking about is not christian lifestyle... but western lifestyle... ye alag baat hai ki most of them are christians... christians bhi bahut conservative hote hain boss...

Old December 1st, 2009, 10:37 PM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

My religion is the best. Your religion is the worst.
Old December 1st, 2009, 11:39 PM
Apna bhi Awazzzzz........

jana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
My religion is the best. Your religion is the worst.
wud second this .... LOL

No matter what religion you follow, everybody goes to hell as I copied this example here...
Old December 2nd, 2009, 01:14 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

The best religion for destruction of mankind - Islam

The best religion for upliftment of mankind - Hinduism
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

mine is not a religion. it is the way of life. lol
Old December 2nd, 2009, 09:46 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Ashdoc u have no knowledge of any religion. freedom to women in Christianity ? U r not even qualitifed to have discussions.......... U r now classified stage 3 retard.......
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 09:49 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Ashdoc u have no knowledge of any religion. freedom to women in Christianity ? U r not even qualitifed to have discussions.......... U r now classified stage 3 retard.......
you are not even qualified to pass comments on what i wrote.

a ridiculous person like you can only be classified as having reached stage five of hating me

Last edited by ashdoc; December 2nd, 2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 10:04 AM
Peace Lover

Suhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond repute

Ashdoc, by deriding Christianity you are only bringing a bad name to the teachings of your now religion. No Christian is taught to degrade another religion. If we do charitable work we would like to enlighten the person as to who actually is doing the deed using us as mediums. It is none other than our sweet Jesus. If he feels obliged he follows our religion if not he doesnt. We dont use force.

-Sister Suhasini

Jesus is the Saviour !!

Those who surrender to the Lord , get a place in heaven - Sister Suhasini
Old December 2nd, 2009, 10:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chhod na .. koop maindak ki kahaani.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 10:18 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

I think Islam beats any other religion in the world... hands down. There is no other religion which is more "peaceful", "brotherly" and "humane" than Islam. In fact, it is not even worth discussing any other religion.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 2nd, 2009, 10:27 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you are not even qualified to pass comments on what i wrote.

a ridiculous person like you can only be classified as having reached stage five of hating me
Hinduism - Not a religion Look up Sanata Dharma
Christianity , Judaism, and ISlam all abrahimic religion. So they all have same prinicples...... Again look it up

At least do relevant cut and paste.........

I rest my case.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 10:30 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
Oye kisne bol diya ye sab... What you are talking about is not christian lifestyle... but western lifestyle... ye alag baat hai ki most of them are christians... christians bhi bahut conservative hote hain boss...
I didn;t notice this post.... So Chitrala also confirms this post is just a reflection of you moronity doctor. I am glad u r not my doctor...... U must be SC/ST category..........
Old December 2nd, 2009, 10:40 AM
senior echarchan

Quote:
Hinduism - Not a religion Look up Sanata Dharma
Christianity , Judaism, and ISlam all abrahimic religion. So they all have same prinicples...... Again look it up

At least do relevant cut and paste.........

I rest my case.
dirty , i believe in practice not theory.

principles of a religion are nothing but theory.

and an ounce of practice is worth tonnes of theory.

i am looking at the way religions are practised .......that is ,the way they behave in real life, not what is written in the holy books.

for example how many hindus live their life according to the gita ??

in real life i have seen christian women have considerable more freedom than other women .........maybe the bible does not give such freedom ,but real life situations are different.

even in india, christian women are relatively freer than hindu women, though less so than their western counterparts.

what i observe, i write.