eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old December 11th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Fardeen Khan Cares Two Hoots For Islam

No nikaah for Fardeen Khan
By: Upala KBR December 12, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the D-day of Fardeen Khan (son of Feroz and Sundri) and Natasha Madhvani (daughter of Mayur and Mumtaz) approaches, the chaos and frenetic activity is increasing too.

Both families are busy putting together an audio-visual presentation (which they were shooting yesterday at a suburban studio) — moments of treasured togetherness — in a hush-hush manner.

HitList bring you an exclusive sneak peek into what promises to be the grandest weddings of the year…

The festivities...

December 13: Sangeet, at J W Marriott, Juhu.
December 14: Wedding, at Grand Hyatt, Santa Cruz.
December 16: Reception, at Grand Hyatt, Santa Cruz.

His invite

Mrs Khurshid Shahnavar,
Mr and Mrs Sanjay Khan,
Mr Sharooq Khan,
Mr and Mrs Ahmed Khan,
Mrs Dilshad Sheikh,
Mr and Mrs Akbar Khan,

The pleasure of your company is requested at a Reception to celebrate the marriage of our son Fardeen with Natasha, Daughter of Mumtaz and Mayur Madhvani on Friday, the 16th of December, 2005, from 8.30 pm at The Grand Ballroom, Grand Hyatt, Mumbai off Western Express Highway, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai

With compliments,
Sundri Khan, Laila and Rohit Rajpal, Feroz Khan

The ceremony...

Laila Khan Rajpal helps Natasha Madhvani pick out jewellery
Says Feroz Khan, “There will be no nikaah, no Muslim or Hindu rites. They will have a registered marriage, with the father of the bride walking her up the aisle; and there will be a best man.

There is no priest, but the marriage registrar, who will do the deed. We are a family who believes that all religions are one and that there is one God. We have always been a totally integrated family.

It was Fardeen’s and Natasha’s decision to have a civil court marriage, and we respect that. They should be happy. Natasha is a very bright girl, born and educated in England, and she didn’t want any rituals or ceremonies. It was their choice.”

The gifts...

Feroz Khan

“Material gifts are not important. The biggest gifts I can give him today are my love and best wishes. It’s all I can give someone who has everything.

Fardeen has everything he wants or needs in terms of material things.” The proud father will wear Indian on sangeet day — a black brocade Pathani suit; on for the wedding and the reception, he will be formally attired in dark suits.

Laila Khan Rajpal

Fardeen’s elder sister and a famous painter in her own right. Laila has designed the wedding cards and has been receiving innumerable compliments for them.

What gift does she plan to give Fardeen? “Though Fardeen has lots of my paintings, I plan to gift him another one, which I will paint specially for him. Fardeen likes nudes, so maybe I will paint him one.”

http://web.mid-day.com/hitlist/2005/december/125683.htm
Old December 12th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fardeen Khan Cares Two Hoots For Islam

One more Hindu whore
Old December 12th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fardeen Khan Cares Two Hoots For Islam

Good riddance to one more weakling..
Old December 12th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

This is where we need true muslims' opinions... these guys seem to be doing an anti-islamic thing, how come there are no protests? shouldn't the mullahs be going gung-ho about this? These guys are saying all religions are one... totally against the book of peace... they should be slaughtered... why's the muslim crowd so quiet?

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old December 12th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Fardeen Khan Cares Two Hoots For Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
One more Hindu whore
I guess...when any one visits a whore house ..nobody checks for the religion of whore. They just step in to get that screw job.

viking ...these days you dont get good topics to vomit your frustrations here..too bad.

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old December 12th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
This is where we need true muslims' opinions... these guys seem to be doing an anti-islamic thing, how come there are no protests? shouldn't the mullahs be going gung-ho about this? These guys are saying all religions are one... totally against the book of peace... they should be slaughtered... why's the muslim crowd so quiet?
bigotry! They want to apply their stone age beliefs to 'infidels' but will let a fellow Muslim slide by. Thats all!
Old December 12th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian
I guess...when any one visits a whore house ..nobody checks for the religion of whore. They just step in to get that screw job.

viking ...these days you dont get good topics to vomit your frustrations here..too bad.
Mirchi laagi!! So you admit that being a devout Muslim who is supposed to stay away from 'sins' there are still some Muslims who go to whore houses? Ha ah ha ha.. Admit it man.. You are now defending Fardeen Khan just because he is a Muslim. I never defended this supposedly Hindu girl who crossed over. I dont care if Fardeen does a traditional marriage in a mosque or a registered marriage. Thats for your mullahs to sort it out. I just said what is true - good riddance to a Hindu whore
Old December 12th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Junior eCharchan

Venky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

It's not your guess , it's a fact .

As refards Viking and his frustations - No Comments - We all know all

( hope u can read between the lines and i dont have to PM you )
Old December 12th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indian rather than teaching others what to do why not learn .NEt it might earn you a living.

In any case two things I liked about this wedding

1)Fardeen violated Islam by marrying a non-Muslim and not converting her

2)He loves nudes..in a region which forbids paintaings and pictures he loves not just pictures but nudes painted by his sister who's married to a Hindu!
Old December 12th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Mirchi laagi!! So you admit that being a devout Muslim who is supposed to stay away from 'sins' there are still some Muslims who go to whore houses? Ha ah ha ha.. Admit it man.. You are now defending Fardeen Khan just because he is a Muslim. I never defended this supposedly Hindu girl who crossed over. I dont care if Fardeen does a traditional marriage in a mosque or a registered marriage. Thats for your mullahs to sort it out. I just said what is true - good riddance to a Hindu whore
aap kis baat ki taali baja rahe hain , aur kyun has rahe hain ..merkeu samajh mein aya naheen.
Looks like u ppl are celebrating because a muslim had deviated from his religion ..or some crap. screw fardeen ..i dont care about him.
i tell u ...this drug addict and criminal ...fardeen is another salman(salmon of tantu) in making. actually he would have been already tested HIV +ve
in reality he might be marrying just to prove that ..he still has his balls & bat with him intact..and is still a man. I am sure he lost all of this when he came in contact with celina jaitley. he like his father will some day become ganja and chewtiya ..who walks on to stage drunk and grabs all women around him.

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old December 13th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Junior eCharchan

Venky is an unknown quantity at this point

abay voh sirf isliye taali bazaa rahaa hai kyunki he was replying to u , a muslim

itna bhi nahin samajhta tu