eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old September 8th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Junior eCharchan

SuperDude is on a distinguished road
How important are your religious beliefs to you?

How important are your religious beliefs to you?

It seems that religion is such a big part of our culture.
Old September 9th, 2006, 02:14 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How important are your religious beliefs to you?

Quite important.

I am born a Hindu and proud to say I am a Hindi.
I am not the regular temple visiting types, but I am as much a Hindu as the temple visiting brethren. Thats what I love about Hinduism - no hard and fast rules but just a 'just' way of life.
Old September 10th, 2006, 06:24 AM
Banned

brigand is on a distinguished road

Religion has become TOO perverted. It's just hard to find the motivation to believe!!

Look at this article:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1973682.cms

I wanted paste the articles about milk-drinking idols, scent-dripping statues, blah blah!!

Nobody just prays silently anymore. It is sheer cacophony. Namaz is carried out in blaring loudspeakers. And so are the bhajans!! Processions of all kinds have become daily fare.

People killing each other left and right! All kinds of nonsense ideologies being peddled. There is no respite. Anything goes!!

What's all this nonsense in the name of religion?
Old September 10th, 2006, 07:16 AM
Banned

Gordon Gecko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brigand
Religion has become TOO perverted. It's just hard to find the motivation to believe!!

Look at this article:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1973682.cms

I wanted paste the articles about milk-drinking idols, scent-dripping statues, blah blah!!

Nobody just prays silently anymore. It is sheer cacophony. Namaz is carried out in blaring loudspeakers. And so are the bhajans!! Processions of all kinds have become daily fare.

People killing each other left and right! All kinds of nonsense ideologies being peddled. There is no respite. Anything goes!!

What's all this nonsense in the name of religion?

Welcome to the Matrix Mrs Briganda..the marketing matrix...while all other companies in the market offer top speeds of 84000 reincarnations to milk rivers and free sex while eating grapes in heaven...our company has built its own superhighway under patent and 100 year lease from the HHRB...Heaven and Hell Roads and Bridges department allowing us to offer a 24/7 securitised convoy based courier service to the same and yes please do not forget...we offer our loyal customers who brave IED explosions enroute to the final destination, a premier welcome package comprising of concierge service by our lord almighty and unrestricted bath time at the elxir of youth springs..

our toll free number for those in the US is 1-911-711-1312-666666

p.s. our webcams are on..and our client service executives cindy, lindy and bindy are currently online waiting for your call...