eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old May 27th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

baapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: can a man and woman be brother and sister

Quote:
Originally posted by Netra
No but I've heard of cases where a girl has made a her BF her muh-bola bhai. I also know of a case where a muh-bola bhai became a husband.

brother of one of my friend, he was this "muhn bola" brother to one girl and that girl was the delivery girl for him to his g/f ( as these two girls were best friend ) and this guy every rakhshabandhan used to go to her "sister's" house for the rakhi and always say didi, didi and she goes bhaiya bhaiya

his g/f was underpressure from the parents side and got married to someone else ( I dont know the whole story what happened at the girls house ) but then this guy was very upset and talking to his "didi" more than his parents.

suddenly I came to know that this guy is asking his mother to go to this girl' house with the proposal ....OMG I couldnt believe it

then both were crazy and those things u know " I ll kill myself blahblah " and they got married

I had to attend that marriage as I know both sides and the marriage day I asked the girl's mother " Aunty, ki hoya, aaiss tarah ni ronde, dheeyaan te hondi hi paraayi hun "

she looked at me and said "(baapji)putar, ki dassaan tenu, aai munda paille saade gharoN aidha prah vann ke aandha si" and started crying " koi puchh leve to ki dasaaN "

I was out of replies

SABKO HAI PATAAAAAA............
Old May 27th, 2003, 10:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: can a man and woman be brother and sister

Quote:
Originally posted by baapji

I had to attend that marriage as I know both sides and the marriage day I asked the girl's mother " Aunty, ki hoya, aaiss tarah ni ronde, dheeyaan te hondi hi paraayi hun "

she looked at me and said "(baapji)putar, ki dassaan tenu, aai munda paille saade gharoN aidha prah vann ke aandha si" and started crying " koi puchh leve to ki dasaaN "

hindi, angreji, gujarati please.....?

thank you

Old May 27th, 2003, 10:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

baapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: can a man and woman be brother and sister

Quote:
Originally posted by Diplomat
hindi, angreji, gujarati please.....?

thank you
summary

aunty what happened, all daughters ve to go to their husband's home one day

son, what can I say, this guy used to come here as her brother all the time, if somebdy ll ask about that, then what should I tell them about this relationship

Old May 27th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Re: can a man and woman be brother and sister

Quote:
Originally posted by baapji

I was out of replies

Saaley Baapu, yeh is tarah ke kissey tere aas pass hi kyu hotey he bey
Old May 27th, 2003, 01:07 PM
Senior eCharchan

Re: Re: Re: Re: can a man and woman be brother and sister

Quote:
Originally posted by Rahul
Saaley Baapu, yeh is tarah ke kissey tere aas pass hi kyu hotey he bey

sab "dildaar" dost rakhe na maine

g/f nahin mili to muhnboli bahen hi sahi

ma ki ///// saalon ki
Old May 27th, 2003, 07:18 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
BhaYa yeh sabh emotions kee baatein hein, feelings kee batein hein jin ko aap words mein byaan nahin kad sakte ... no? Jin ko hein woh apnee munhboli behen to to kiya kissi ajnabi ladkee ke liye be apni jaan dene ko tayar rahte hein aur kuch aisse bee jaanvar hein jo maa, behen, bhai, bette ke rishte ko bazar mein khada kar dete hein ...

ab dekho naa yeh editedchot Yarab log ... apni maa, behen, biwi ko public mein jamin mein gaadkar public se stone throwing kee paractice se marwate hein ... he kee nahin?

Now, to answer your question ... yes. Personally, I know of a case invl,oving two Indian family over here in Jummritalaiya.

Two brothers, RICH, late twenties and two sisters, POOR in very early twenties. I have never met the parents. I just know these two young lover couples for they came to seek my help on some personal matter. Relationship was a hot news item and borh girls were deflowered by these two guys.

Financially dependent upon parents, boys agreed to and got married to girls of parent's choice. Short cut: because boys parents insisted (after marriage) so girls have adopted their former lovers and tie rakhi to their new brothers ... every year!

Sick? I dont know.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old May 27th, 2003, 10:06 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
they came to seek my help on some personal matter. borh girls were deflowered by these two guys.

deflowered and ur personal suggestions hmmm

Financially dependent upon parents, boys agreed to and got married to girls of parent's choice. Short cut: because boys parents insisted (after marriage) so girls have adopted their former lovers and tie rakhi to their new brothers ... every year!
do you think they ll act as brothers and sisters keeping the earlier relationship in mind ... do you think the feelings ll change from a fcukin partner to a sister from jus a rakhi under pressure ... I dont think so

Sick? I dont know.
yes they are and moreover the parents are dumb and irresponsible to produce those kids who can not feed a cat themselves and do promises to girls to be with them for whole life.

Last edited by baapji; May 27th, 2003 at 10:08 PM.
Old May 27th, 2003, 11:58 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Are yaar kiya baat karta hai. Three or four months after the Deflowering ceremony ke baad mein one of the two pairs came to see me for some personal advice. Nothing else to it.

I thought of this as a case of two sick families but now from this thread it appears there are sickos around!
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old June 4th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
Are yaar kiya baat karta hai. Three or four months after the Deflowering ceremony ke baad mein one of the two pairs came to see me for some personal advice. Nothing else to it.

mere replies delete kiya tantu bhai

waise they didnt use the condoms ...did they
Old June 5th, 2003, 12:20 AM
eCharchan

wmac is on a distinguished road
Sorry to ask between the thread.

What is the mening of "muhn bola"?

Mac
Old June 5th, 2003, 08:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by wmac
Sorry to ask between the thread.

What is the mening of "muhn bola"?

Mac
word-of-mouth ?

not related by blood, but only by the spoken word of accepting each other as borther-sister.