eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old March 7th, 2019, 11:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
Re: Gully Boy review

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
Parineeti can act too 🤪
Welcome back DollyG. Good to see you back on the forum.
Old March 10th, 2019, 11:23 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
This guy Siddhant Chaturvedi, who plays MC Sher, had some difficult scenes and dialogues... and it almost seems like he will fail to deliver... but somehow he manages to finish up with aplomb. Definitely an actor one would want to see in more movies.

Don't know who Shakti Kapoor's daughter is specifically... but if she is the bad witch from Stree then she is good too. Pretty faces are no issue at all... acting or no acting

And yeah... welcome back Dolguyyl tai... long time, no see
Thank u Saneless, hhmD 😄🍺

I suppose I need to watch her in a couple good movies to join the SKDau appreciation parade . She was good in aashiqui and a movie where riteyish deshmukh kills her( god help me remember the numerological spelling ) , not so impressive after that. Oh well !

Alia seems to be pretty consistent ( raazi being the latest feather in her cap)

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old March 11th, 2019, 03:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
Thank u Saneless, hhmD 😄🍺

I suppose I need to watch her in a couple good movies to join the SKDau appreciation parade . She was good in aashiqui and a movie where riteyish deshmukh kills her( god help me remember the numerological spelling ) , not so impressive after that. Oh well !

Alia seems to be pretty consistent ( raazi being the latest feather in her cap)
ashiqui 2...... Ashiqui had Anu Agarwal.

Alia - consistent hmmmm did you watch hello zindagi or some similar name movie with Sharuk? oh the torture....

RD kills her - and then she becomes a ghost?

you changed jobs recently or something?
Old March 11th, 2019, 09:16 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

^^ I watched Hello Zindai, just because Alia was in it. And I was not disappointed. She was consistent in that movie too. She is probably the best of the crop at this time. Highly talented... and beautiful. Not something you can say about the former queen of bollywood

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old March 11th, 2019, 11:11 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^^ I watched Hello Zindai, just because Alia was in it. And I was not disappointed. She was consistent in that movie too. She is probably the best of the crop at this time. Highly talented... and beautiful. Not something you can say about the former queen of bollywood
I wonder if you only see her, not listen?!?!

she is good, no doubt...
Old March 12th, 2019, 09:14 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

^^ it is possible that when your lower jaw drops... or your tongue hangs out... then your earring becomes harder

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old March 13th, 2019, 07:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
^^ it is possible that when your lower jaw drops... or your tongue hangs out... then your earring becomes harder
reminded me of Madhuri and Dhak Dhak.
Old March 14th, 2019, 09:29 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
reminded me of Madhuri and Dhak Dhak.
Hey... that should have been hearing... but I guess Alia was on the mind when I was typing... and my focus shifted to her kaan ka jumka... and hardness went elsewhere