eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old June 25th, 2011, 02:26 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Post Girl blows whistle on pervert 'flasher' - was masturbating in public

Girl blows whistle on pervert 'flasher' - was masturbating in public
By: Vedika Chaubey Date: 2011-06-25 Place: Mumbai

22-year-old arrested by RPF personnel who caught him red-handed pleasuring himself, after wooing the attention of female passengers on the platform

The wanker - Sunil Gaikwad

A 22-year-old youth's depraved obsession of hovering around railway platforms, and pleasuring himself in the public glare sent him behind bars on Thursday evening.

Sunil Vithal Gaikwad, a resident of Govandi, and a staff member of a catering company in Koparkhairane, has the unusual kink he enjoys lurking around railway platforms, with his fly unzipped or his pants down, especially in those spaces on the platform where women congregate to board the ladies' compartment. But it doesn't end there.

As soon as he caught the attention of a female onlooker, by whistling or calling out to her, he starts stimulating himself, turned on by his public erotic display.

After a 22-year-old girl blew the whistle on Gaikwad's revolting antics, staff members of the Railway Protection Force (RPF) arrested him on Thursday evening.

Sandip Pawar, Senior Police Inspector, Turbhe railway police, said, "A female passenger approached one of the female officers and complained that the boy was making lewd gestures at her, followed by public masturbation.

My staff member went along with her to confirm the allegation, and caught the boy red-handed. She alerted the RPF, who immediately nabbed Gaikwad and arrested him."

Pawar added that the boy didn't offer any explanations for his indelicate behaviour. "He claimed that he would enjoy the act, and would do it just for fun," he said.

Though the boy had been indulging in this 'pleasurable' act on a regular basis for the past 15 days, he could only be arrested after being caught red-handedly on Thursday evening.

Sneha Sawant (22), the whistle blower, is a resident of Koparkhairane, sector 16, and had been an unwilling witness to the man's indecorous antics for quite a while.

"One evening, when I was at the Koparkhairane station, I received a phone call. I moved to a relatively secluded corner of the platform so I could speak on the phone in peace. I heard someone whistling at me.

I looked around, and got the shock of my life. As soon as he had caught my attention, he pulled down his pant and started pleasuring himself," said Sawant.

"I tried locating some policemen, to lodge a complaint, but was hesitant to approach male policemen. On Thursday, I saw two policewomen at the platform. I immediately accosted them and gave them an account of what had happened.

The lady pulled the man from behind the wall and arrested him, with some assistance from the male RPF personnel. She added, "I request my fellow female commuters not to keep mum if they see if they witness any such indecency. They owe it to others."

P C Sinha, senior deputy security commander, RPF (CR), said, "After receiving a complaint, our men caught the pervert red-handed on Thursday evening.

This is a shameful act and I have ordered all my staff members to be on the look out for any such incidents."
Gaikwad was arrested under section 509 of Indian Penal Code.

PDO?
Section 509 of IPC authorises law enforcement agents to arrest any man or woman who utters a word, makes a sound or gesture, or exhibits any object that outrages the modesty of a woman, or intrudes upon her privacy. The arrested may be detained in prison for the duration of upto one year, with/without a fine.

LINK
Old June 25th, 2011, 07:58 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girl blows whistle on pervert 'flasher' - was masturbating in public

why do all weirdos turn out to be from Mumbai.. that bugger who pee'd in paani puri and now this.
Old June 25th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
why do all weirdos turn out to be from Mumbai.. that bugger who pee'd in paani puri and now this.
And some politician will now come out and say the girl is ill-mannered... India ki laaz nilaam kar di

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old June 25th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
the girl is ill-mannered... India ki laaz nilaam kar di
Nilaami to abhi shuru bhi naheen hui...please do not try to misguide the retail investor trying to catch their piece of the auction...

nilaami ka first step, girl uploads MMS of the act on a paid site...

download goes viral and MGM buys the global distribution rights...

the girl is then approached by Vikram Bhatt and Mahesh Bhatt and during one of Mahesh Bhatts scratching sessions..they prepare the script

Kunal Khemu or Ashmit Patel play the role of Vithhal...Vithhal is a serial murderer... who kills females by flashing and masturbating in front of them targetting females leaving on the late night trains...to the background of the same song everytime...tujhe dekh dekh shagna...

Meera, Veena Malik, Kangna Ranaut and Mallika Sherawat play the role of the girls who get killed this way...the girl who manages to catch Vithhal is played by Soni Razdan...

In the climax, when Vithhal flashes, Soni flashes in return, this gives Vithhal a cardiac arrest...Randeep Hooda plays the lady cop who finally manages to arrest Vithhal when hes dying of the cardiac arrest...
Old June 26th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Two things in this story . The guy was caught red-handed ? Really , can the editor not proof-read the story ?

And he was doing it for 15 years and he is 22 ...............
Old June 26th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
..................................... Really , can the editor not proof-read the story ?

And he was doing it for 15 years and he is 22 ...............
uncle...yeh | kitne hain?
Old June 26th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

The boy is 22 years old and he has been doing this for the past 15 days and not years. i.e. he has been doing this for 15 days prior to being arrested.
Old June 26th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

I read "Girl blows pervert...."

Old June 26th, 2011, 04:59 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

If people can crap in public, why can't theyy pleasure thmselves in public.
Old June 26th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOn View Post
uncle...yeh | kitne hain?
Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
The boy is 22 years old and he has been doing this for the past 15 days and not years. i.e. he has been doing this for 15 days prior to being arrested.
Galti ho gai bhai . You caught me red handed too.......
Old June 26th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
I will rep you for that. They should also be arrested ? I dont think anybody can crap or pee without whipping out the intstrument . So they are perverted as well.

Or just as railway line is reserved for crapping public, create a place for them to jack off......

Bechara garib aadmi kidhar jayega ?
Old June 27th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It just shows that we Indians can take tonnes and tonnes of crap but the moment it is time for pleasure... we come down hard on it

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old June 28th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
I will rep you for that. They should also be arrested ? I dont think anybody can crap or pee without whipping out the intstrument . So they are perverted as well.

Or just as railway line is reserved for crapping public, create a place for them to jack off......

Bechara garib aadmi kidhar jayega ?
Behind the rocks/stones of marine drive

Old June 28th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
People also take pleasure in watching those crapping by the railway lines. Who should be arrested now?

Old June 28th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
People also take pleasure in watching those crapping by the railway lines. Who should be arrested now?
Its not a pleasurable thing to watch people shitting by the tracks. Its a punishment as you travel in local trains and are forced to watch! Its like a reminder to the train passenger 'I must keep working and remain employed and live where I live else I will be joining them on the tracks tomorrow'