eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old June 22nd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am sick tired and disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
amul baby = marvelous

Don't insult Amul baby just because one politician did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post
Jo kar raha hai karne do ... nahee toh cumode-cumode start ho jayegaa........waise aaj kal bhulaa hua hai ... . .

Bilkul sahi bolaa hai baddu yeh baar.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 02:23 PM
Orijinally d Dooplikate!!

Metafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I am sick tired and disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
I am sick and tired of all the pro-congressi threads and posts

Somehow got into the habit of reading each and every post on EC so cant even ignore it.Should I take a break ?

The Sonia and Rahul of EC (read Echarcha and Marvelous) need to take a break to give us echarchan a break from all the psuedo talks about congress.
If pro-congressies must shut up...then this wud be an attack on the "Opinion freedom" angle. Anything goes on here...except your emotions....so why shud the pro-congressi flags shut up?????

I am never for the congress. The congress is like a million headed/legged race horse which has taken the entire country for a ride all through so far....none have been able to stop it except for 2/3 times temporarily. The alternate parties have never been able to show up their strength or power to the level of Congress, the Bhajapa fails on multiple counts, they are plagued with internal issues, identity crisis, they look foreign in their own land.

If the anti-congressies can gather all the stuff against the congressies, they should. Similary as you liked, the thread on Sonia and Rahul was defntly an eye-opener.

The issue with congress is they openly are taking the country for a ride and everybody knows about it....but none know how to stop them and prosecute them. If the Bhajapa can gather 4 or 5 more Modi's then that wud good challenge for the Gongress!!!

Europe still rules over India, now its Italy's turn.

Last edited by Metafours; June 22nd, 2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 02:32 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: I am sick tired and disappointed

Today I decided to honor the wishes of all of you who dont like me posting political news about Congress, BJP, et-al.

And this resulted into feeling very calm and serene. And it allowed me to start so many non political threads.

BWT look what I found.

The Spa at Mohonk Mountain House, 90 miles north of New York City, has more than 200 windows that overlook Lake Mohonk and the serene scenery of the Hudson Valley and Shawangunk Mountains. Along with a full-service 30,000-square-foot spa, the 265-room Mohonk Mountain House, a National Historic Landmark, accommodates meeting groups of up to 350 in the Mountain Lake Conference House. LINK
Old June 22nd, 2011, 02:50 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Aaj google mei congress type nahi kar raha hai koi.echarcha.com ki khushnaseebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Today I decided to honor the wishes of all of you who dont like me posting political news about Congress, BJP, et-al.

And this resulted into feeling very calm and serene. And it allowed me to start so many non political threads.

BWT look what I found.

The Spa at Mohonk Mountain House, 90 miles north of New York City, has more than 200 windows that overlook Lake Mohonk and the serene scenery of the Hudson Valley and Shawangunk Mountains. Along with a full-service 30,000-square-foot spa, the 265-room Mohonk Mountain House, a National Historic Landmark, accommodates meeting groups of up to 350 in the Mountain Lake Conference House. LINK
Old June 22nd, 2011, 02:55 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Take a deep breath .... relax ... hmmm .. .now chant ... slowly ... Auuuum ... Auuum ... deep breath .. feel the relaxation go all over your body .... Auum .. .Auum...
Old June 22nd, 2011, 04:28 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Talking Re: I am sick tired and disappointed

Quote:

May I divert your attention to a topic which has 'Yoga' in it but no politics?
Old June 22nd, 2011, 04:36 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May I divert your attention to a topic which has 'Yoga' in it but no politics?

Agreed that there is no Politics but it does talk about your other passion (feces)...

Wonder if that man hid in the toilet with the bristol stool chart to check and compare various types
Old June 22nd, 2011, 08:08 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Swamiji, Sutradharji started supporting congress after BJP lost it consecutively twice. So, as a BJP supporter you should be more frustrated that BJP has lost in elections than sutradharji's leanings.

All thi civil society drama could have well happened during BJP rule and then you would have called all these guys congress agents or pinko liberals. (Swami Agnivesh is actually kind of one).

If Nitin Gadkari is reading your threads he would have wished more of his members were loyal like you. After all the effort he made in getting Uma Bharati back, now Gopinath Munde is set to leave.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 08:27 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Arre BJP aaye ya Congress aaye, with all these threads here who is interested,just becoz he started supporting congress we tried to play the role of opposition and supported BJP.

Pata nahi itna sab ke baad election mei vote daalne ko bhi mann karega ke nahi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Swamiji, Sutradharji started supporting congress after BJP lost it consecutively twice. So, as a BJP supporter you should be more frustrated that BJP has lost in elections than sutradharji's leanings.

All thi civil society drama could have well happened during BJP rule and then you would have called all these guys congress agents or pinko liberals. (Swami Agnivesh is actually kind of one).

If Nitin Gadkari is reading your threads he would have wished more of his members were loyal like you. After all the effort he made in getting Uma Bharati back, now Gopinath Munde is set to leave.
Old June 24th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Super eCharchan

Sutradhar bhai has reacted sharply to this thread or should I say over-reacted.

My mistake for not adding a poll to this thread so that people who dont want to openly say with me could at-least vote anonymously.

Planning to delete this thread before it gets a natural death.......

Old June 24th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:

My mistake for not adding a poll to this thread so that people who dont want to openly say with me could at-least vote anonymously.

No no dont delete.

I have not reacted sharply.

See our forum is like a daily soap where all of us come and share our life.

Now even daily soaps need to change story line to keep things interesting.

I completely agree that I was going overboard with political news. But then again our forum has reflected whats happening in current news from time to time. Every media outlet was agog with the recent political news about fasts for anti-corruption, etc. So we just reflected a small percentage of the entire brouhaha.

I am really glad, seriously, that I was reminded of what I was doing - taking the story only in one direction. I myself have preached that even in a comedy film, there have to be some breaks for song and emotional scenes and some seriousness.

Now I should follow my own advise. So sincerely thanks to you swami for pointing out.

See, I like to have fun and post about my favorite non political topics, but to stay current, I resort to whats happening right here right now and sometimes it turns into such one track political tirades.

So no worries. Lesson learnt. Thank you.
Old June 24th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
No no dont delete.

I have not reacted sharply.

See our forum is like a daily soap where all of us come and share our life.

So no worries. Lesson learnt. Thank you.
so when is there going to be a photo of both of you locked in a tango taandav like erotic pose, kissing and hugging uncontrollably at the reunion??

in all fairness, nobody spared anybody in going over and under each other's boards...

if anything it was echarcha in true rajni style with the camera panning 360 degress...there was a scene I forget...

I think it was naayak...in a swamp...hero in the centre and all the zero's surrounding him in a circle and then matrix style fight follows...hero is in a lungi that he ties to his waist and then jumps and flies and does aerial bhangra etc...

echarcha did similar stuff...given the number of people on either side...
Old June 27th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Folks,

Honest feedback needed - Do you want me to continue in my non political vein or should I go back to politics plus my current postings?
Old June 27th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Super eCharchan

Go back yaar

But who told you to stop it completely ? sirf jyada congres congress congress mat kar,yaar headache ho jata hai congress ki tarif sun sun kar
Quote:
Folks,

Honest feedback needed - Do you want me to continue in my non political vein or should I go back to politics plus my current postings?
Old June 27th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Go back yaar

But who told you to stop it completely ? sirf jyada congres congress congress mat kar,yaar headache ho jata hai congress ki tarif sun sun kar
I have no problems if our front page is full of 'BJP the Great' news stories.

And headache ka ilaaj hain - Next time voting booth mein jaane ka