eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old July 9th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Oh dont worry, Im a techie so I can manage swimming! Oops I'm dead

Something sad, but similar to the original thread.

I only feel sad and angry at how every desi, who has never ever been in a waterfall or has been an expert swimmer or has never taken Lifeguard training tries to be a hero and ends up dead.

Saala, India mein to kabhi nalke ke neeche nahaye nahi hongey, lekin america aate hi, inko waterfall mein gand marwani ki khujli hoti hain.

I feel anger because the poor parents back home are now going to bear the sorrow and grief!

Quote:
Techie's body brought to city from US
TNN | Jul 9, 2011, 04.42am IST
HYDERABAD: The body of Jayaram Panangipalli, a US-based techie who drowned while attempting to rescue one of his colleagues at Burgess Falls State Park in Tennessee, was brought to the city on Friday night.

Jayaram, 27, hailing from Vanasthalipuram, was a senior software engineer at Synfosis Technologies in Tennessee. The mishap occurred on July 3 when he along with three of his colleagues went for a weekend trip. During their joy trip, all the friends went to Burgess Falls. At the falls, one of the female members of the group, Kamakshi, accidentally drifted towards a deeper side and cried for help. She was rescued by the others, but while attempting to save her, Jayaram and his colleague Raja drowned. After the post mortem and other documentary procedures, the body was flown to the city on Friday night.

Jayaram finished his B Tech from HRD Engineering College in Devarakonda. "I spoke to him last week and we discussed about his next trip back home and future plans. It will take a long time for us to recover from the shock," Giri, a childhood friend of Jayaram, told TOI. Jayaram is survived by his parents and a younger sister. The final rites will be performed on Saturday at Vanasthalipuram.

LINK