eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old October 6th, 2006, 07:53 AM
Banned

Lovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to behold
Question Reading the newspaper Vs. getting RSS feeds.

Somehow this came to my mind , which is better and which one do echarchans prefer - reading the newspaper or getting one's daily dose from RSS feeds.

News is very important to me so I use both .

Just for the heck of it I want to find out which keeps you better informed , given the condition - that you could use only one .A week each say .

So how would it go with you ?

To be honest , I cannot chose one over the other .RSS gives me the news I like , and a lot faster than a newspaper , but limit me to sit in front of my comp .Newspapers , on the other hand provide me with a broad spectrum of news , even news I didn't think I needed , and which is more localised and relevant to my village . Plus , I can read them just about anywhere .I have no choice but to admit that , today a news junkie like me just can't live without either.

Joint Winners !
Old October 6th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Banned

Lovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reading the newspaper Vs. getting RSS feeds.

abay koi akhbaar vakhbaar nahin paRhtaa kyaa yahaan
Old October 6th, 2006, 11:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Ravi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reading the newspaper Vs. getting RSS feeds.

I prefer websites better than RSS feeds.