eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old November 1st, 2011, 12:27 PM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
The more 'Beautiful' one

Sonali Bendre is clearly one of the best looking ladies there ever was.

Watch this song from the movie Zakhm.

Which is more beautiful? The song or Sonali?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old November 1st, 2011, 12:27 PM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The more 'Beautiful' one

Sometimes I feel that beauty of a woman is the transition point between the real and the surreal.
Old November 1st, 2011, 06:12 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Hair dressers and beauticians on the sets ... each pose and each uttered word rehearsed dozen times. Thousands of meters of film wasted on takes and retakes to make man and woman look at their most attractive best. A 30 second scene may have taken hours to perfect.

Do you guys even have a concept of what a beautiful woman is or ought to look like? I don't think so. You would rather jerk off to bimbos with nostrils large enough for you normal Indian men to park your little (edited).

Okay ... fine ... you need to watch beautiful women on film screen? I suggest you watch Puke films. Their film industry is all crap but women sure are beautiful ... beautiful, in comparison to brain-dead bimbos and Miss Nostrils of your Bollywood. Serious.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old November 2nd, 2011, 08:22 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Hair dressers and beauticians on the sets ... each pose and each uttered word rehearsed dozen times. Thousands of meters of film wasted on takes and retakes to make man and woman look at their most attractive best. A 30 second scene may have taken hours to perfect.

Do you guys even have a concept of what a beautiful woman is or ought to look like? I don't think so. You would rather jerk off to bimbos with nostrils large enough for you normal Indian men to park your little (edited).

Okay ... fine ... you need to watch beautiful women on film screen? I suggest you watch Puke films. Their film industry is all crap but women sure are beautiful ... beautiful, in comparison to brain-dead bimbos and Miss Nostrils of your Bollywood. Serious.
oh please sonali is nostrils too! she is really pretty!

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old November 2nd, 2011, 08:47 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:

uncle,
whom exactly do you find 'beautiful'? Serious.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 11:36 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
oh please sonali is nostrils too! she is really pretty!
You are hundred times more beautiful than her ... you can have it from me in writing. Serious. Dollyji, you people have wrong perception. Women do not end up in Bollywood because they are beautiful ... it is more like number of trips to Doobai. What you see is end result of hours of hard work. These people are butt ugly ... outside as well as inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
uncle,
whom exactly do you find 'beautiful'? Serious.
What good will it do, sweetheart? You will still need these same women to feel good. Why waste time?
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old November 2nd, 2011, 12:19 PM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Sonali Bendre looks good. Please ignore Badri ji's opinion. Badri ji, it seems, is rather fastidious, particularly when it comes to a beautiful woman's nostrils.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 01:20 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are hundred times more beautiful than her ... you can have it from me in writing. Serious. Dollyji, you people have wrong perception. Women do not end up in Bollywood because they are beautiful ... it is more like number of trips to Doobai. What you see is end result of hours of hard work. These people are butt ugly ... outside as well as inside.
nanda and sharmila tagore didnt go to dubai .... to work hard there....
Old November 18th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What good will it do, sweetheart? You will still need these same women to feel good. Why waste time?
your comments .... badri ji .... on the nose....

Old December 13th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Junior eCharchan

LifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond repute

Sonali bendre is extremely beautiful.
Old December 24th, 2011, 06:07 AM
In search of peace!

In my opinion, another sensuous beauty with grey matter is Chitrangada Singh.
Beautiful eyes. The way she talks, laughs, flirts is attractive, to say the least.

Old December 24th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

She's a swell-looking babe. Are you going to marry her?
Old December 24th, 2011, 06:35 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
She's a swell-looking babe. Are you going to marry her?
i like grey matter & eyes. swell or size-zero is little little down the list. pls list ur top 5 bullets.
her marriage was turbulent as per media reports sometime back. but then the turbulence must have settled
Old December 24th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
i like grey matter & eyes. swell or size-zero is little little down the list. pls list ur top 5 bullets.
her marriage was turbulent as per media reports sometime back. but then the turbulence must have settled
Make it four. Kind, (reasonably) intelligent, (at least sometimes) playful, attractive (to my eyes).
Old December 27th, 2011, 07:52 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
Make it four. Kind, (reasonably) intelligent, (at least sometimes) playful, attractive (to my eyes).
Kind. Never thot about that one..

some more of 35-year-old mother-of-one