eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 10th, 2001, 04:09 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Question Vajpayee -Musharraf meet over Kashmir: What will Vajpayee say next?

As all of you know that Pervez Musharraf has ben invited over to India by Prime Minister Vajpayee.

I am sure lot of media & newspaper sites with loads of money and reporters will post a complete coverage of the event. I am a single man non-dot-com who cannot afford this. So I will rely on others for my news of this event.

But I can surely do one thing. I can ask you to answer a futuristic survey! I say futursitic because, I think I know what is going to happen at the meeting. I am sure many of you and the several crores of our brethren back home also have a feeling.

Since we have eCharcha here, lets try and post our own opinions here on this.

Okay here is the survey scenario and questions:

Scenario: Musharraf says something to the effect Oh dear Vajpayee-ji, I know how much you love peace. Infact I am also very very peaceful man. Totally agree with you sir. But you see the problem is that if I agree with your peace proposal and say that Kashmir is righfully yours, then my people back home will disturb the peace prevailing in Pakistan. So you see this will disturb me and I love peace as I said before. So you can take your Kashmir peace proposal and shove it... "

-- cut to the next scene ----

Vajpayee beams with pride that Musharraf may not agree wholly but loves peace atleast!

So the million dollar question is: In the event, which is more likely, that Pakistan spurns all offers of any compromises, what will Vajpayee or his government say next?

PLEASE: NO MORONIC RELIGION BASHING & STUPID REPLIES.

One can be witty, sarcastic, caustic and humorous without resorting to moronic religion bashing