eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old November 13th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chandrababa Naidu threatened By Reddy's

Now, it's Reddy vs Naidu in Andhra

That parocial fcuk Sandasbabu NaiGu [Chandrababa Naidu] still has not learnt his lesson. The Reddy's are out to screw this parochial asswipe. May god help the reddy's screw that unshaven Gult! Ameen!

Quote:
After Yeddyurappa, Gali Janardhan Reddy is now ready to take on Chandrababu Naidu. Reddy says he will finish Naidu politically if he continues to make allegations that he is indulging in wrongdoing and also suggesting that the Gali brothers' links with Jaganmohan Reddy is unholy.

"Till you are alive, Chandrababu Naidu, you will never sit in the chief minister's chair again in Andhra Pradesh," said Gali Janardhan Reddy, Karnataka Tourism Minister.
After the Karnataka chief minister, Gali Janardhan Reddy has now trained his guns on Telugu Desam president Chandrababu Naidu. The mining baron-politician says Naidu is targetting him because he is a Reddy and close to YSR's family. He says they share only sentimental ties and there are no business links.

"I have not invested in Sakshi or any other business interest of YSR's family. They have also not invested single paise in my business. But I do share a very sentimental relationship with YSR's family. That is our only link," said Reddy.

Chandrababu Naidu alleges that Red Gold, a company that gets 50 per cent profit from Obulapuram Mining Company, is a front company run by people close to the YSR family.

"They are sharing 50 per cent profit. That means every year about Rs 400-500 crore. The only work Red Gold is doing is consultancy, networking with state and Central government to get permission and do survey. For that they are paying 50 per cent. It is a very clear indication who is behind that," said Chandrababu Naidu.

Are the questions regarding the business interests of the Reddy brothers being raised now to checkmate Jagan's entry into a position of influence in Andhra Pradesh? Possibly so. But after the unraveling of the great Jharkhand robbery, the clout of the mining lobby in the country has clearly come under the scanner.
NaiGu In Trouble
Old November 13th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gulti Games - CBN Threatned By Reddy's

Strong words used. I thgt Chandrababu fello was big in AP.

Old November 13th, 2009, 10:06 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

What the dumbf*ck viking has not realized, blinded by his hate for gults is that Janardhan Reddy is screwing BJP govt in Karnataka. The only BJP CM in south, Yaddurappa was humiliated and was bought to tears because he tried to stop this guy from exploiting mines in Bellary. This reddy guy is quite dangerous. As warning to Yaddurappa for trying to stop corruption in the mining, he made the CM transfer his close confidantes - the state chief secretary and a cabinet minister. And here we have dumbf*cks cheering for this guy! God save BJP!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.

Last edited by rameshp; November 13th, 2009 at 10:12 AM.
Old November 13th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Senior eCharchan

chando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond repute

The Reddy's brothers have both the national partys in the pocket, Cong in AP and BJP and Karnataka. This goes to show that money is more important than idology.

It is a naked fact that these guys are bullying using the money power and in Karnataka, BJP is just licking thier asses. If it is a party of honest people, they should have kicked these guys out.
Old November 13th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp View Post
What the dumbf*ck viking has not realized, blinded by his hate for gults is that Janardhan Reddy is screwing BJP govt in Karnataka. The only BJP CM in south, Yaddurappa was humiliated and was bought to tears because he tried to stop this guy from exploiting mines in Bellary. This reddy guy is quite dangerous. As warning to Yaddurappa for trying to stop corruption in the mining, he made the CM transfer his close confidantes - the state chief secretary and a cabinet minister. And here we have dumbf*cks cheering for this guy! God save BJP!
Mr.Piece Of Shit :

Are most gults not corrupt anyways. Right from the resume tampering software agent ...err...IT engineer. To Rama's Linga Raju and also ChandraHaggu NaiGu?I know that the honest BJP CM Yedurappa had tried to be like a true Non Gulti BJP wala and failed. But now with the attention of these gulti thugs of the Reddy kind turning towards people like ChandraHaggu NaiGu good states like Karnataka will be safe.
Old November 13th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chando View Post
The Reddy's brothers have both the national partys in the pocket, Cong in AP and BJP and Karnataka. This goes to show that money is more important than idology.
It is a naked fact that these guys are bullying using the money power and in Karnataka, BJP is just licking thier asses. If it is a party of honest people, they should have kicked these guys out.
And allow the Government to fall and let Congress claim that only it can run Government in South .

BTW I tend to agree Viking on one thing,Southern States do not mind corruption and that too Grand Corruption,otherwise a person like YSR would never have been elected back again.
Old November 13th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Apna bhi Awazzzzz........

jana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Mr.Piece Of Shit :

Are most gults not corrupt anyways. Right from the resume tampering software agent ...err...IT engineer. To Rama's Linga Raju and also ChandraHaggu NaiGu?I know that the honest BJP CM Yedurappa had tried to be like a true Non Gulti BJP wala and failed. But now with the attention of these gulti thugs of the Reddy kind turning towards people like ChandraHaggu NaiGu good states like Karnataka will be safe.
Must accept highly biased...
Old November 13th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute

Randheer,

Im totally shocked with your comment. You seem to be totally blinded with your one sided pseudo intelligent political analysis.

Viking,
as usual You are the best ...@chewtiyagiri

not ashamed to be IDLE !

Last edited by Indian; November 13th, 2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old November 14th, 2009, 12:29 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute

that lame ass yedyurappa...was crying like baby...gutless idiot. instead of fighting with crime syndicate of Janardhan reddy ..they bowed in front of them . and randheer will come and explain us ...what and how great management tactic administered by BJP top chewtiyas. all they want to do is stick to the CM chair, hold the power...isme kuch zyada neeti ki baat naheen. whatever it takes to fullfill their greed..wether bowing before mafia or having affiars with fellow female ministers..YUCK...bloody political jaat.

not ashamed to be IDLE !

Last edited by Indian; November 14th, 2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old November 14th, 2009, 12:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian View Post
Randheer,

Im totally shocked with your comment. You seem to be totally blinded with your one sided pseudo intelligent political analysis.
To be honest, I also really disapprove Viking's blind dislike for other states people. This blind and silly dislike could be historically one of the reasons why Marathas though very good at heart,brave and pure Hindus couldn't went far ahead.

But the southern state I know i,e A.P ,I must say that people are extreme case, I mean maximum movies with Ultra Honest Police Inspector and Corrupt CM must be made in Telgu but still they will select somebody like YSR who was master of Grand Corruptions.

They will either select YSR or if they move away from Congress then they will go for Loksatta kind of party which talks ideals in air and from the onset looks like a fake and stooge of Congress.

Northie Politicians look ugly/dirty and Puking but except Madhu Koda none of them have capability of doing Grand Corruptions. They can't move beyond transfer/posting/fooder scam. Madhu Koda surprises me
Old November 14th, 2009, 12:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
and randheer will come and explain us ...what a great management tactic administered by BJP top chewtiyas.
Obviously with a drop of tear he managed to satisfy his sweet heart Shoba Krandjalae and his loyalists . So not a bad strategy.

Chanakya had said that "Good people should be 10 times bigger Rascals than bad and corrupt people" because bad people will anyhow be smart.The moment this equilibrium is disturbed country will suffer.

Last edited by Randheer; November 14th, 2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old November 14th, 2009, 12:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
that lame ass yedyurappa...was crying like baby...gutless idiot. instead of fighting with crime syndicate of Janardhan reddy ..they bowed in front of them .
This situation can be used for serious Political advantage by BJP.

Congress has been traditionally been very strong in South India and though it allows South Indian Leaders to make lot of money but it cuts short very ruthlessly any South Indian leader with Power ambitions. Congress doesn't tolerates any nuisance in South. Just see how Congress has cut short Jagan Mohan Reddy's ambitions in A.P.

With Reddy brothers been able to do so much nuisance in Karnatka and the kind of respect BJP High Command has given to them,it should be used as a selling point in A.P and other South Indian states, that how much respect South Indians get in BJP. South Indians will take BJP as their own party.

The top two leaders who are negotiating like Ananth Kumar and Venkaih Naidu are South Indians. BJP can project itself a major South Indian party.
Old November 14th, 2009, 12:41 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randheer View Post
And allow the Government to fall and let Congress claim that only it can run Government in South .

BTW I tend to agree Viking on one thing,Southern States do not mind corruption and that too Grand Corruption,otherwise a person like YSR would never have been elected back again.
Mere bhai why blame only southern states,
North India mein kaun se doodh ke dhule politicians power mein aate hain.. we are full of Mulayams, Mayawatis, Laloos, Sukhrams, Digvijays etc.

Old November 14th, 2009, 01:37 AM
Indian eCharchan

Quote:
To be honest, I also really disapprove Viking's blind dislike for other states people. This blind and silly dislike could be historically one of the reasons why Marathas though very good at heart,brave and pure Hindus couldn't went far ahead.

But the southern state I know i,e A.P ,I must say that people are extreme case, I mean maximum movies with Ultra Honest Police Inspector and Corrupt CM must be made in Telgu but still they will select somebody like YSR who was master of Grand Corruptions.

They will either select YSR or if they move away from Congress then they will go for Loksatta kind of party which talks ideals in air and from the onset looks like a fake and stooge of Congress.

Northie Politicians look ugly/dirty and Puking but except Madhu Koda none of them have capability of doing Grand Corruptions. They can't move beyond transfer/posting/fooder scam. Madhu Koda surprises me
you know ...you hate/fight/live with some one for centuries..you will acquire some qualities of opponents. this is same case with ghatis...they fought islamic imperialists for some centuries and acquired some of their characters...they are cultural parochialists. they will get screwed near their state boundaries..thats all. I have not seen a single Marathi manager being liked and appreciated by team mates from south.
and you dream of marathis leading this country ?

you measure AP people with those fukked up telugu movies , where majority of the actors are northies/non-telugu except the hero ??? they are not mirror of the culture or sensibilities of the people here. ask any gult in your office...how many movies they produce and how many of them are hits.

Grand Corruption ..is congress trait not telugu charachter.
when congress comes to power..it is like.... khao aur khane do.
when TDP comes to power..it is like....main khud khata hoon tum log tamasha dekho.

since you are living so long in AP for so many years ..did you apply your political analysis on personal traits of YSR and CBN. On a personal level Naidu is more corrupt than YSR...bloody crook and cunning. YSR has criminal background... but he is much better when compared to CBN on a personal lelvel.

Don't mix up the political cultures and personal traits of their leaders. And pls do not blame
the people ...for they are all gullible and too weak to understand grand conspiracies of political parties.

A project manager blames his team members when project fails. thats not fair..in your management books right ?

And before even i raised the Madhu koda episode...you already branded it an exception ?
not fair...not fair.. no no no not fair.

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old November 14th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Indian eCharchan

Talking Re: Gulti Games - CBN Threatned By Reddy's

Quote:
Obviously with a drop of tear he managed to satisfy his sweet heart Shoba Krandjalae and his loyalists . So not a bad strategy.

Chanakya had said that "Good people should be 10 times bigger Rascals than bad and corrupt people" because bad people will anyhow be smart.The moment this equilibrium is disturbed country will suffer.
if i would have been in yeddi's place...i would have never ditched shobha aunty for obivious reasons . instead of giving so much value to reddy bros...which can only yield a short term success...i would have focussed on a long term plan.
wait another few months,...reddy bros are not gonna keep silent...and you will see the results.
This is what happens when give yourself in too much ...to bad guys.

oh ..yeah ..BJP had made reddy bros another "Madhu Koda"...this also exception ?

not ashamed to be IDLE !

Last edited by Indian; November 14th, 2009 at 01:50 AM.