eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old April 28th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Movie review 2 states

Here's my real review. I saqw the movie last night and liked it.

Some people have criticized the movie and Arjun Kapoor's acting as bland and straight forward but I will say it is superb. Welcome to world of Seinfeld type movies where there is not over acting drama and all that shit. It is simple narrative. If you look at the story from higher perspective, it is the story of almost 40% of Indians and not every story is made in movie. Even my story is something simillar but again I am writing this shitty movie review on echarcha and not taking a selfie with most influential man on earth.........

Without boring you with the story and acting and songs, I would say go watch the movie and the movie will walk you through India. There are some sex scenes but no skin... So don't go for titillation. If you are taking your kids then make sure to close their eyes during those scenes.

The movie is slick enough to keep you engrossed even through the songs....... Very good effort overall.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:26 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Catching this up on Yuppflix
Old April 1st, 2018, 06:43 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Finished it yesterday. Good, but too slow for me.
i had my own reasons for watching it. Some of my now long lost* drink buddies Knew Chetan Bhagat from IITD.
How they come together is interesting in first 50 minutes. Also the last moment twist, which i had guessed.
It is one hour in the middle which is slow. Fans of Romcom would dig that but not me. More in agreement with the review by Swami in OP.

*and now too far ahead in 'Haisiyat'
Old April 1st, 2018, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
speaking of 2 states, the author Chetan Bhagat posted a selfie with NaMo after he attended his rally in Mumbai.
he posted an April Fools tweet about Joining Congress