eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old May 24th, 2018, 09:32 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Aiyaary

I do not agree with Echapariya pai's posts above. Don't know what TLDR is and have no intentions to find out but the sample profile and the 2 sample examples give me no idea on whether to watch a movie or not. After reading those samples I am clueless whether to add it to my to-watch list or not. What use is such review

I like Askbhuke pai's nice and detailed reviews... where the details do not reveal the suspense (what use to watch a movie when you already know how it ends) but those same details paint a variety of scenes. Some to your liking and some not. And this helps in adding the movie to your to-watch list... or not. So, a big to Ashusukha pai

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless

Last edited by Sane Less; May 25th, 2018 at 09:03 AM.
Old May 24th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I do not agree with Echapariya pai's posts above. Don't know what TLDR is and have not intentions to find out but the sample profile and the 2 sample examples give me no idea on whether to watch a movie or not. After reading those samples I am clueless whether to add it to my to-watch list or not. What use is such review

I like Askbhuke pai's nice and detailed reviews... where the details do not reveal the suspense (what use to watch a movie when you already know how it ends) but those same details paint a variety of scenes. Some to your liking and some not. And this helps in adding the movie to your to-watch list... or not. So, a big to Ashusukha pai
TLDR;
It means Too Long Didn't Read. Check this link

See, all Bollywood movies are more or less the same. So no point in reading a long fucking review which has more questions in it (like ashdoc likes to write) than actual to the point story line.

I prefer to the point story line reviews so that I get the gist of the movie.

Its okay if you like long wordy reviews...

Sabka apna apna choice

Last edited by echarcha; May 24th, 2018 at 07:57 PM.
Old May 25th, 2018, 09:05 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post

Its okay if you like long wordy reviews...

Sabka apna apna choice
And that is my point too... sabka apna apna choice. In fact, more than the movie, I look forward to Asherpukhe pai's flowery description. Many a times, I have gone back to his review after watching a movie to see if I have seen it the same way as he has Especially if Dia Mirza is in it

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless