eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old January 17th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Super eCharchan

sonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Talaash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
look in the pantry ...no no not there.... upper shelf left corner... yes there. see I told ya you can find one bag of corn there. pop into microwave for 2:45 minutes. you would like light butter I guess and salt in the butter is enough for you.

get yourself a glass of diet coke too with 2 cudes of ice. I know its cold outside but you are not watching the movie in the open. get it.

Enjoy.
Zaban ke baare taaz hain sarkar aap toh . Tabhiiii toh larkiyan yahan wahan , thora thora dot dot ,

Please yar premi ab toh shaadi kar lo agar nahi ki.
Old January 17th, 2013, 10:11 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motowner View Post
-ve reps to both of you for the spoiler WTF

Request to mods to edit out the spoiler in the rest of this thread, for the benefit of those who havent read yet.
I actually love spoilers. I forwarded the one i got for Lucky Ali being on Kaante long back!
Old April 19th, 2018, 07:23 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Lot of such women have lots of money and they make crappy films...
This one is another example of that. The 'suspense' brings out WTF from you. I still laugh when i remember it. Probably that is the only good part about this.

I had posted somewhere else that the movie could be called 'Chudail ka Badla'