eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old September 10th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: So, what's up?

unsung news that never made headlines.....

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Old September 11th, 2017, 08:17 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
unsung news that never made headlines.....

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

instead of faking the notes, and be caught for counterfeiting, this young man should focus on building a career.
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying to search for that Diwali party thread that Kalidas had started 2-3 years ago....can some one please revive it? I am unable to locate it!
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

^^ http://echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43137

I had my B-day yesterday, and FB kept me busy whole day, as 100+ wishes came from many friends on both of my FB threads,..

Old September 18th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Banned

Modi's Rajnikanth styled grand entry,.... )

Narendra modi Arrived one month before in America to meet Donald Trump and also he arrived in Israel to meeter benjamin netanyahu But there were stylishness in his entry But when he arrived to attend G20 meeting in Germany His entry and convey was different

Like Rajinikanth Style Watch narendra modi entry video

I AGREE

Old September 20th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Banned

Today's earthquake in Mexico,..... happened today,...

I AGREE

I AGREE

Old September 25th, 2017, 12:19 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Who all are from Pune here? Has anyone come across this kidnapping case of this kid Om Kharat? He was found by the police but how true was his kidnapping news? Someone shared his missing/kidnapping/rescued case on whatsapp. How true are these forwards? I mean how does one verify whether the news being shared is true or not.

P.s. Look up for om kharat online and you find no news related to this kid. But you get tons of forwards asking to help spread the news on whatsapp .. Ask any of your whatsapp friend and you'll know WhAt I'm talking about just in case you're thinking I'm not making any sense
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Banned

Whether this is a hoax news or real? This seems to be a private organization.

got this as WhatsApp message btw.

http://alagurajeshwaran.com/2017/09/...december-2017/

The letter appears to be real, unless someone wanted to make fun of the said individual. But I wouldn't take seriously the "extra sensory" perception of someone who doesn't have "sensory perception" to get spellings right.

From the news reports, he had been making "I predicted that" claims for a number of events in the past. Not sure if there was a recorded prediction that actually happened. Anyway, we will see soon enough. It is only 3 months.

പണ്ട് സ്കൈലാബ് വീഴും എന്നു പറഞ്ഞ് ഒള്ള കോഴീനെ ഒക്കെ തല്ലിക്കൊന്നു തിന്നു കളഞ്ഞ പാരമ്പര്യം നുമ്മക്ക് ഉണ്ട്.

Just seeing all the spelling mistakes and terrible english makes me want to send this babu dude to a basic english class! Though it looks like he will beat my English 2

Aah..finally came some news about him (in Malayalam)
http://www.marunadanmalayali.com/sci...ber-2017-85136

Last edited by log1iszero; September 27th, 2017 at 09:18 AM.
Old September 27th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Banned

Love in London,........ Dimpu - Sunny ! Piyu Gaye Pardesh,.. Toh, aab Daar Kaahe ka !

Love in London,........ Dimpu - Sunny !

Kab ke bichhade ,...... huye Ham,... aaj Yahaan,.. aa ke mile !

When KaKa dies,...... !! - Piyu Gaye Pardesh,.. Toh, aab Daar Kaahe ka !

Sunny Deol CAUGHT RED-HANDED with Dimple Kapadia, VIDEO goes VIRAL

Last edited by log1iszero; September 27th, 2017 at 01:40 PM.
Old September 27th, 2017, 02:02 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ jaisi bekaar english likhi hai .. lagta hai log1=0 aur duba-kin mil ke likhe hain

This vigerous earth quake can be shaked.. saala movie scene bana sakte hai is ka.
Old September 27th, 2017, 04:15 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

^^Shakespearean language Like "Thyland"
Old September 27th, 2017, 07:24 PM

Old September 28th, 2017, 06:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of
Talking Re: So, what's up?

Guess Raveena wasn't popular in Kapadia residence, She dated both Sunny and Akshay
Old September 28th, 2017, 07:11 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Lol. It is, for my younger one. He is always ready to visit Costco.
Old September 28th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Guess Raveena wasn't popular in Kapadia residence, She dated both Sunny and Akshay

( Bobby ) Dimple Kapadiya and Sunny Deol,........ Both at 60.
What is cooking on in London? Find out here,...[ I-F forum has already 300+ posts accumulated with tons of super-satires,.. haahhaa fun-mela... ]

Log yeh hi toh bolte hai,.. ki,.... excellent article writer Ms Funny Bone ( beetiya Twinkie ) ko, aab bolo ki,... article mein photu chipka kar, likhe ki,..

" Mere hubby akki ki Ex ka Ex,... Mumma ke saath !" hahahaha
Hamaari ( Gujarat ke Mill-Maalik Chunilal Kapadiya ki Pautri ) Twinkie Muniya, waise bhi, bolne mein toh,... bahoot smart hai, kisi se kam nahin,........she's unmatchable,.. I tell ya,....
yeh KaKa ki larki, koi kam nahin hai,......... abhi, last waale KWK show mein aayi thii,.. hubby ke saath,..

main toh sallah dekhta hi rah gya,.. saali kyaa bolti hai, saali ! kabhi akki ke shaft-length ke baare mein,..... toh,... kabhi,... describes the whole event of da below link,... hahhahaa.

My pleasure to hear it all,... from the ( Horse ) Sherni's _ mouth,... )

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31270

Last edited by log1iszero; September 28th, 2017 at 08:03 AM.