eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old July 25th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zindagi Na Mile Dobara - Travel Channel and Dr. Phil you have competition, but dont worry its shitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Its got nothing to do with age - Basically do you want to go see manufactured contrived problems in a scenic setting or want to enjoy some mindless action and kitsch and just forget about reality and problems?
I dont want to smell ajay devgans armpitts full of rohit shetty's sweat...which is what singham seems like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Did not like ZNMD. Delhi belly was much better for entertainment value.
40+ sir??more and more people are ending up declaring their ages serendipitiously...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
cha , why did u waste ur time with ZNMD
u will definately enjoy delhi pottie belly.

he thought some way through the movie katrina will grow a moustache since she was riding an enfield anyway

and then the film would devgelop a madraasi plot with kalki kidnapping all 3 men and katrina saving them with lots of bearded vamps flying in the airwhen katrina spanks them...
Old July 25th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zindagi Na Mile Dobara - Travel Channel and Dr. Phil you have competition, but dont worry its shitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOn View Post
I dont want to smell ajay devgans armpitts full of rohit shetty's sweat...which is what singham seems like...

40+ sir??more and more people are ending up declaring their ages serendipitiously...

Well you have a different taste in movies. Fine. I have the same tastes as the aam junta which makes or breaks a movie at the box office.

Not that I dont like to watch some sophisticated cinema but I would watch Dil Chahta Hain anyday over ZNMD which was a pseudo intellectual made up problems type of movie.
Old July 25th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute

Bhai log, chacha did not like the movie as it did not star SALMAN KHAN. Simple !! Had it been Salman instead of Akhtar... Cha would have sung praises of he movie.
Old July 26th, 2011, 04:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well you have a different taste in movies. Fine. I have the same tastes as the aam junta which makes or breaks a movie at the box office.

Not that I dont like to watch some sophisticated cinema but I would watch Dil Chahta Hain anyday over ZNMD which was a pseudo intellectual made up problems type of movie.
Arrey sir jee, no problem with the difference in tastes...DCH is a benchmark that will take a long time to match even for Farhan Akhtar...ZNMD is no match to DCH agreed...

but from whatever is being dished out currently i.e. all the madraasi kanjivaram saris in khaadi fabric...compared to that ZNMD was okay to bear...

baaki I am all for having 500 people cinemas with 400 seats in the lower stall and free out of circulation coins and vuvuzelas being provided to amm janta like you who go for a picnic to the movies...

chhollay tikki khaane ka with imli and red chilli sauce and coins uchhaal ke maarne ke onto the screen when the baddies fly in the air and one punch to the face unleashes 5 litres of saliva from their mouth...

at the end of the day entertainment should entertain and just like someone likes an enfield and someone an aprillia and someone likes the 85k bike..so goes for everything else...
Old July 26th, 2011, 03:42 PM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

he thought some way through the movie katrina will grow a moustache since she was riding an enfield anyway

and then the film would devgelop a madraasi plot with kalki kidnapping all 3 men and katrina saving them with lots of bearded vamps flying in the airwhen katrina spanks them...
BTW delhi belly TOTALLY and absolutely GROSSED me out if anything.
i find more entertainment value in watching leaves flutter to the wind.

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old August 6th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

I watched both Delhi Belly and ZNMD. I loved both the movies. Very well made. DB was supposed to be that way . It was not a romantic movie. It was the very first movie in bollywood that can be watched on guys night out. Clearly adult movie. Not typical bollywood movie where there is little for everyone. From chilidish comedy to some tits bouncing to some emotional momoets.

Oh this is about ZNMD, again great movie to be watched in theater. Subtle acting by akhtar boy and yes great locations so what ........ It is not always Salman or Govinda buffonray that needs to be enjoyed. This was a good " heads on shoulder " humor.

Another movie I enjoyed was Dhamaal 2
Old August 7th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
i find more entertainment value in watching leaves flutter to the wind.
but leaves could also be fluttering in a tatti scene...guy out in the wilderness...leaves fluttering, winds howling and then suddenly in the melody....paddddddddddddd.....padaaaaaaaak......percussion within the melody.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
I watched both Delhi Belly and ZNMD. I loved both the movies. Very well made. DB was supposed to be that way . It was not a romantic movie. It was the very first movie in bollywood that can be watched on guys night out. Clearly adult movie. Not typical bollywood movie where there is little for everyone. From chilidish comedy to some tits bouncing to some emotional momoets.

Oh this is about ZNMD, again great movie to be watched in theater. Subtle acting by akhtar boy and yes great locations so what ........ It is not always Salman or Govinda buffonray that needs to be enjoyed. This was a good " heads on shoulder " humor.

Another movie I enjoyed was Dhamaal 2
those tits bouncing must have been somebody getting upto get some coffee...must have forgotten her shoulder boulder holder...waise hi your BBW sexperiences are legend...who had bouncing tits in the movie???the bearded fatty??ohhhhh...now I remember....it must be the sex bomb that the landlord Jain is in love with right??

the problem is that echarcha pe itna male bonding hota hai that echarcha starts seeing himself in those movies..starts looking like a replay of echarcha...

dirty as farhan akhtar's father,
echarcha as the guy they mess up with in the pub when they fight and get beaten up...
swami as hrithik roshan who moshi moshi's with soniya2...
worried as abhay deol...
premi as farhan akhtar...loves to pick a panga with swami...
Old August 8th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

I saw ZNMD and DB back to back. DB is like a Jaaane Bhi Do Yaaro with fuck word and obscene sex scene littered all over it.

Old August 9th, 2011, 08:15 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

i watched ZNMD as well. much ado abt nothing. really.

Old August 9th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i watched ZNMD as well. much ado abt nothing. really.
Thank you for seeing my point. It was a mix of 'Road Trip' minus the comedy and 'Bucket List' with added melodrama.
Old August 9th, 2011, 09:23 AM
IDLE Treasurer

Quote:
Thank you for seeing my point. It was a mix of 'Road Trip' minus the comedy and 'Bucket List' with added melodrama.
It came across as a story of 3 bumbling fools - one who is money crazy and lands up a babe who likes public lip kissing a la-madhuri-in-dil; one that mutters stupid shayari w/o rhyme or reason and another whos always tense and comes across as a loser who is literally guilted into using a mom-ring to propose a girlfriend he had never thought of marrying.

Really ZNMD? so go be chased by freakin bulls. Bull Shit. I wish one of them ( preferrably FA was gored in that bull chase).

Irritating at best.

Old August 9th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
It came across as a story of 3 bumbling fools - one .........................

Irritating at best.
abb fluttering leaves waali film kahaan se laayein, jismein leaves are the heroes and flowers the heroines...and the fruits their children...all flutter and quiver and shake and tremble and dance and float in the wind together...

till one day the wind carries a few of them away with it and then begins the emotional tragedy of lost and found brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers who have all taken on new lives...like the son of the apple tree hs become a mango now and the daughter has become a cherry...etc...
Old August 9th, 2011, 02:25 PM
IDLE Treasurer

Quote:
abb fluttering leaves waali film kahaan se laayein, jismein leaves are the heroes and flowers the heroines...and the fruits their children...all flutter and quiver and shake and tremble and dance and float in the wind together...

till one day the wind carries a few of them away with it and then begins the emotional tragedy of lost and found brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers who have all taken on new lives...like the son of the apple tree hs become a mango now and the daughter has become a cherry...etc...
flutter flutter.

Old August 9th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
flutter flutter.
name and lyrics of the title song?? or is it an item song??
Old August 9th, 2011, 02:35 PM
IDLE Treasurer

Quote:
name and lyrics of the title song?? or is it an item song??
item song, and P.s not picturized in khet as u imagined.