eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old August 7th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Junior eCharchan

Activation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these parts
Arrow Re: So, what's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
mama told me-never accept a drink from a stranger & i know the dangers.
Hee! Hee! Your mama teaches you such things!

And it doesn't take a stranger to spike the drink and make you unconscious. A long known friend too can do it.

P.S.: And sports club is a place used for drinks?
"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."

Last edited by Activation Mail; August 7th, 2016 at 08:18 AM.
Old August 7th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So, what's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Activation Mail View Post

Yes. and watching a game off course.
Old August 7th, 2016, 10:43 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Activation Mail View Post
Hee! Hee! Your mama teaches you such things!

And it doesn't take a stranger to spike the drink and make you unconscious. A long known friend too can do it.

haan, bade bhaiyya haan mama watches crime patrol/savadhan India/criminal minds/mentalist/etcetra etcetra & tries to put some sense into me
a long known friend wouldn't be my long known friend if he/she was someone who spiked drinks
Old August 9th, 2016, 07:17 AM
Junior eCharchan

Activation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these parts
Talking Re: So, what's up?

Quote:
haan, bade bhaiyya haan mama watches crime patrol/savadhan India/criminal minds/mentalist/etcetra etcetra & tries to put some sense into me
a long known friend wouldn't be my long known friend if he/she was someone who spiked drinks
Ek joke yaad aya. Vishwanathan Anand was playing a chess match. It consisted of some 10-20 games. An Indian and a foreigner were discussing about the match on chat forum. The foreigner was indulging in a tirade against Anand.

Anand lost one game in the course of match.

The Indian said, "Wait. This must be Anand's strategy."

The foreigner asked flummoxed, "Losing is a strategy?"
"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."
Old August 9th, 2016, 10:11 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

aur mujhe ek kissa yaad aaya- so, i noticed a guy dressed in yellow in my best friend's birthday pictures, recently?! on which i commented 'can't take my eyes off that ray of sunshine.' i later found out he was dating her sister. so, i quickly commented 'but he's sooo cute!' nice save-not! you may think? in hindsight, maybe it wasn't such a bad thing :winkwink:
Old August 16th, 2016, 11:01 AM
be badass

so, I've been applying for a job here & there last Friday, i sent the following message to a potential employer, who was trying to get in touch: 'hey there! I'm so sorry I've been missing your balls, been super tied up off late.' i was lucky he had a sense of humor.' i was called for an interview but since i was travelling, i had to head to their office from the airport, so i went to the washroom to change. it wasn't until i reached their office that i realised my shirt was still halfway up thankfully, i had a tunic on underneath, but I'm sure people noticed my blunder i was shortlisted
Old September 13th, 2016, 09:27 AM
be badass

so, i met this hot guy on my first day at work! he is my senior. not all that old, must be in his mid-forties but he looks like a greek god for heaven's sake! i liked him instantly! he also sent me a Facebook friend request which i haven't accepted yet so, anyway .. i liked him so much that i saved pictures of him on my phone so i could show them to my best friend. now, this was a couple of weeks ago & I'd forgotten that i had his pictures in my phone. i met him at a party this past weekend & we took a couple of selfies together. i was showing him the pictures & while scrolling through my phone, we came across his photos .. i died, & i think he looked half flattered & half creeped out! now, he thinks i have a major crush on him- which i don't, really ... i don't know but right now i just don't want him to judge me i mean why would someone save pictures of someone you've just met- there's no explanation ...

p.s. would you creep out too if you found someone else was saving your pics? have you ever saved pictures of others without their knowledge? is this normal??
Old September 28th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

p.s. would you creep out too if you found someone else was saving your pics?

YES!

have you ever saved pictures of others without their knowledge? is this normal??

NO!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old September 28th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

So, Angie and Brad are divorcing! Who is in line here for her?
Old September 28th, 2016, 09:18 AM
be badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
So, Angie and Brad are divorcing! Who is in line here for her?
can't really say anything about that but Jen definitely gets the last laugh. wonder whether she's high-fiving the world? she's not prolly but doesn't mean she wouldn't raise a glass- what do you think? anyway, on a serious note- 2 wives in a row left Brad Pitt ... women are a difficult bunch to please I tell you!
Old September 28th, 2016, 09:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
can't really say anything about that but Jen definitely gets the last laugh. wonder whether she's high-fiving the world? she's not prolly but doesn't mean she wouldn't raise a glass- what do you think? anyway, on a serious note- 2 wives in a row left Brad Pitt ... women are a difficult bunch to please I tell you!
oh please. Brad was a dick. Very hot. But still a dick.
Old September 28th, 2016, 09:49 AM
be badass

Quote:
oh please. Brad was a dick. Very hot. But still a dick.
the fact that another woman or should i say women would be a flipping point for Angie seems ironic, given how she & Pitt had started ... it just hit way tooooooo close to home!
Old September 28th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
the fact that another woman or should i say women would be a flipping point for Angie seems ironic, given how she & Pitt had started ... it just hit way tooooooo close to home!
was another woman a flipping point for Angie? where did you get this news?
Old September 28th, 2016, 10:02 AM
be badass

Quote:
was another woman a flipping point for Angie? where did you get this news?
you haven't read any of this? checkout E news- it's there. how their world fell apart- from cheating to retreat into drugs & alcohol to abusing .. though Pitt's camp disputes claims about he being abusive towards his kids. it's going to be one ugly custody battle!
Old September 28th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

and they have nothing more than their ex-husbands who they have separated from 10 years ago on their minds! huh...