eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

Old March 24th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
You scratch my back. I scratch your back series.

Here is The record for test matches in paki land.

Code:
India’s Test record against Pakistan

Venue  	Tests  	Win(I) 	Win(P) 	Draw 	Tie 
India	27	5	4	18	0
Pak	20       0	5	15	0 
Total	47	5	9	33	0
Having specuated on match fixing and the on going kiss session between vajpayee and mushy, and throwing in the above record,

I am predicting that the series has been scripted (To respect the feelings of some fans like Napolean, I am avoiding using the word fixing here) thus.

India wins the one day series. Puks win the Test series. That way they protect the record of zero wins of India in pukiland and both sides are happy.

Wot says?
Old March 24th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

Zen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to all
It is FIXED!!

NO KIDDING.
Old March 24th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

no no

We don't want more headache of Cricket now ..........le'ts go & enjoy Advani Rath Yatraa & Indian election................
Old March 24th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
My head hurts with all this overdose of love.. My head is spinning faster than a centrifuge!!! I can't handle it anymore!!!!..

Digest this.. (I believe someone said twice cannot be coincidence).

In Lahore ODI on 21st, Kaif was NOT given LBW (replays showed the ball had hit the bat first). India benefits.
In Lahore ODI today, Y Youhana WAS given LBW (replays showed the ball had hit the bat first).India benefits.

Umm.. this has never happened before.. this is love reigning supreme. Don't you think its time to reciprocate all that love? Afterall love affair cannot be one sided right?
Old March 24th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
fixing of a different kind. instead of bookies fixing the series, this time its the governments doing it.

quite sure that india will lose the test series 1-0.

Old March 24th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Pelu Pelu

He he he...

Another piece in this jigsaw puzzle.

One of the umpires for the second test is:

Steve Fukkner!!!. We all know there is no love lost between Indian team (esp. Gandungli) and Fukkner!!!

So I would say chances are we draw match 1, lose match 2 and draw match 3. and then ghar jaao bachon.

All indian fans happy we got the samsung cup. Pakistani fans happy they get their Kapil-imran trophy or what ever that is at stake for test. they will all invite the Indian fans for dinner over to their house do nice pappiya jhappiyaan and then every one heads home singing...

Julie..........................
aaa aa aaa aa aa
I love you...............
Old March 24th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
There is an ad by 9278.com which shows Indian and Paki kids rushing to embrace each other and lots of love and a emotional peace song. In between these sugary sweet lovey dovey scenes they flash a air brished picture of Musharraf and Vajpayee together. I could not control my laughter... especially after someone here said that imagine Vajpayee and Musharaaf in a scene from the movie Jism instead of Bipasha on on top of Joan Abraham.
Old March 24th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Senior eCharchan

Zen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to all
Talking

Do you remember hindi-chini bai bai before indo-china war ... this is just like that.

Let the elections be over in India and USA - we would be back to usual.
Old March 24th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You scratch my back. I scratch your back series.

Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
Here is The record for test matches in paki land.

Code:
India’s Test record against Pakistan

Venue  	Tests  	Win(I) 	Win(P) 	Draw 	Tie 
India	27	5	4	18	0
Pak	20       0	5	15	0 
Total	47	5	9	33	0
Having specuated on match fixing and the on going kiss session between vajpayee and mushy, and throwing in the above record,

I am predicting that the series has been scripted (To respect the feelings of some fans like Napolean, I am avoiding using the word fixing here) thus.

India wins the one day series. Puks win the Test series. That way they protect the record of zero wins of India in pukiland and both sides are happy.

Wot says?
I appreciate your appreciation for my feelings...thank you!
So according to you,If India win the Test series ,the series is not fixed.
Let's reach a consensus for what to conclude if series ends in a draw.That should nullify the fixing allegations because that will leave Pakistani side sad...right?
Old March 24th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
Aap kuch bhi kaho pels pai but the smiles on these faces are not those that can be fixed.
Yeda ka dil bolta hai
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 24pic8.jpg (10.0 KB, 22 views)
Old March 24th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
Aap kuch bhi kaho pels pai but the smiles on these faces tell the whole story.
Yeda ka dil bolta hai
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 24pic8.jpg (28.8 KB, 30 views)
Old March 25th, 2004, 09:53 AM
Pelu Pelu

Re: Re: You scratch my back. I scratch your back series.

Quote:
Originally posted by Napolean
I appreciate your appreciation for my feelings...thank you!
So according to you,If India win the Test series ,the series is not fixed.
Let's reach a consensus for what to conclude if series ends in a draw.That should nullify the fixing allegations because that will leave Pakistani side sad...right?
Me too appreciate your appreciation of my appreciantion of your feelings.

Draw hoinga to bhi the record of not being beaten in pakistan still stands.. so no sadness.
Old March 25th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: You scratch my back. I scratch your back series.

Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
Me too appreciate your appreciation of my appreciantion of your feelings.

Draw hoinga to bhi the record of not being beaten in pakistan still stands.. so no sadness.
I seriously appreciated your appreciation of my feelings and you make a joke of my appreciation of your appreciation..
Anyways...I was saying that draw will make Pakistani sad because they have already lost ODI series so all the fixing will result in doing nothing.....
One more thing,I don't think you are serious about your match fixing allegations.......
Old March 25th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Pelu Pelu

Re: Re: Re: Re: You scratch my back. I scratch your back series.

Quote:
Originally posted by Napolean
I seriously appreciated your appreciation of my feelings and you make a joke of my appreciation of your appreciation..
Anyways...I was saying that draw will make Pakistani sad because they have already lost ODI series so all the fixing will result in doing nothing.....
One more thing,I don't think you are serious about your match fixing allegations.......
See I seriously appreciated your appreciation of my appreciation of your feelings and you now joke at my appreciation of your appreciation of my appreciaion of your feelings so since we have appreciated each other so much lets not do what the pakistan and India fans are doing these days with all the appreciation thats going on between India and Pakistan where, as I pointed out, people are stumbling over each other in the outmost hurry to fall in love. Pukka chewtiagiri chal riyaa hai.. between bhutta walas rikshawalas hotelwaalas bottlewaala gannaraswalas and allother waalas..

I am serious about the allegations. When I saw steve fukknor's name as an umpire it sort of confirms my fears. Minus steve fukknor, I would prehaps be a little more appreciative of our mutual appreciations. Mushy baby seems to be playing poker with cricket man.. I just hope I am proved wrong.
Old March 25th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
I am out of touch or rather was out of touch till teh World Cup.

Well who is Steve Fukkner or what is his significance vis-a-vis Match Fixing. Please enlighten this unenlightened cricket fan who will appreciate the appreciation you shall shower on my appreciative question about the umpire Steve Fukkner whose appreciation of the game seems to have caused some match fixing appreciations