eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old May 25th, 2001, 08:53 AM
A proud Muslim FULLSTOP!

loverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these parts
how long until indian movies are made like english movies?

well what i am talking about here is not the duration but the explictiness of the films, lets see how long it takes for indians to copy what english films do? also how long until pakistani (crap) films start looking like indian or english.

before u start criticising me for calling pakistani films crap, i am a pakistani so there.
Old May 25th, 2001, 09:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Loverboy, Pakistani films may be crap but they make first-class TV serials. Dhoop Kinare and Karb were superb.
Old May 25th, 2001, 09:03 AM
loin.....loin cloth

laal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to behold
Kya baat karr rahe ho loverboy......Paki films and crap???arrey bhaiya Babar Ali jaisa hunk aur Nirma jaisi bombshell babe hai koi duniya mein??babar Ali ke 10 inch chiselled biceps aur Nirma ke 22 inch biceps....bhai kya kehna.....

As for hindi movies.....I think it will come soon....like Rambha starring in the remake of striptease....

Kishen Kumar in Gladiator ka desi version ladaaku....
Old May 25th, 2001, 09:11 AM
A proud Muslim FULLSTOP!

loverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these parts
well the story line of pakistani films are crap they are just copying indian story lines.
imagine indian copy english but they do it ok and when paki copy indian then they cant even do that straight!! anyway have you ever seen paki movie? it looks like it was made a century ago! plus they cant even lip sync (like on the song their voice and the lip action doesnt go together) also they cant even dance to save their lives.
anyway i do think that in another 25 years or less, paki will start making indian/maybe english type films.
also have you seen paki film kashmir something or something.
the story line is something like they are near some mountains and i think they climb the mountain etc... anyway in that film someone kissed but which is horrible, i havent seen the film personally but heard about it...
Old May 25th, 2001, 09:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
All about mother earth

visit http://www.lonelyplanet.com/

Old May 25th, 2001, 09:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
I don't think that will happen.

not that indian film-makers cannot do it - it's the appeal factor.

can you even imagine an indian film that is not set in a dream world, has no songs and no dance?

I can't.

I can't see how a film like matrix or gladiator can run as succesfully all over India.
but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old May 25th, 2001, 10:20 AM
eCharchan

Robinhood has a spectacular aura aboutRobinhood has a spectacular aura aboutRobinhood has a spectacular aura about
Maybe it's gonna be quite some time afore what loverboy says can happen in indian movies but we are well on our way there.

Personally I'd love to see the following :

Sonali Bendre and Raveena Tandon doing an all lesbo-scene on a plush king-size bed with nothing on but armbands

Urmila Matondkar fingering herself on a beach

Juhi Chawla-Aamir Khan doing the demi-moore-patrick-swazye act in ghost - the sensuous-you-make-me-***-i-make-you-***-n-together-we-make-a-pot-*** potter's wheel scene

Suman Rangnathan doing the see-mah-crack stunt ala sharon stone in basic instinct.

Am in for a long wait
Will kill for love
Old June 10th, 2001, 12:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

ManOfLaMancha is on a distinguished road
Re: Kudos to MATRIX

Quote:
Originally posted by NARCISSIST

May be u have forgotten just for a brush up Gladiator got a 5*(Star) rating in some english national daily called The Times Of India.
Know not whether thou jesteth or not! Am handicapped when it comes to reading between the lines.

Anyway, on the assumption that you do not jest, I take the liberty to include another authority(?). Point your browser to this link -

http://www.suntimes.com/ebert/ebert_...05/050501.html

The guy who wrote the review happens to be widely respected in US. They whisper that he can make and break 'em.