eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > International Politics

Notices

International Politics Hey aren't we all experts at world politics?

Old October 30th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Thousands of Bangladeshis entering India with valid documents!!

I am sure the Congress party and CPI will be extremely happy to welcome more Muslims from Bangaldesh.

Quote:

Political activists leave

Haroon Habib

DHAKA: Many people, believed to be political activists of the outgoing Government, have left for India during the last few days for fear of reprisals from opponents.

At Benapole on the border with West Bengal, 2,200 people crossed the border on Thursday and 2,700 on Friday with valid documents. Immigration officials say this is "quite unusual."

Link
Old October 30th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Banned

krishnan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Thousands of Bangladeshis entering India with valid documents!!

is your status in the us better than the status of bangladeshis in india?

i feel that you guys are to US what bangladeshis are to India.
Old October 30th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnan

OOooooooh.....Toooo bad you can not come here and see yourself.

Abe bhikhaari, tereko visa nahi miltaa tow gaand kyun jalaa rahaa hai?

Jaa gale lagaale baanglaadesi ko. Ghus jaa unki gaand mai.
Old October 30th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Amtha, I think I can guess who this guy is... Remember we had a similar gentlman who was a fan of Congress party and would really get into verbal duels with me? No, I did not look at IP addresses.

I forgot the name of the earlier id, maybe you can help. But this new guy's style is very similar to the older id.
Old October 30th, 2006, 11:36 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Thousands of Bangladeshis entering India with valid documents!!

Quote:

Yes, Indians in US are same those beggerdeshis in India esp. since :

1. CIA has reported that Indians are a threat to the US national security just as RAW has reported that beggerdeshis are to India

2. IRS has over the years never recieved a single penny of tax money from Indians just beggerdeshis do to India.

3. Indians create slums in all US cities and lend support/cover to anti-US elements just as beggerdeshis do in Indian cities like Mumbai, Hyderabad etc.

and the list can go on, but I think these above factors are reasons enough to say Indians in US = beggardeshis in India!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old October 30th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp

1. CIA has reported that Indians are a threat to the US national security just as RAW has reported that beggerdeshis are to India

2. IRS has over the years never recieved a single penny of tax money from Indians just beggerdeshis do to India.

3. Indians create slums in all US cities and lend support/cover to anti-US elements just as beggerdeshis do in Indian cities like Mumbai, Hyderabad etc.

and the list can go on, but I think these above factors are reasons enough to say Indians in US = beggardeshis in India!
yes...let me add - 'beggerdesis' are well-educated professionals! As a community, they are known for being doctors, dentists, professors, software professionals, entreprenuers, accountants, etc
Old October 30th, 2006, 12:05 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Amtha, I think I can guess who this guy is... Remember we had a similar gentlman who was a fan of Congress party and would really get into verbal duels with me? No, I did not look at IP addresses.

I forgot the name of the earlier id, maybe you can help. But this new guy's style is very similar to the older id.

You mean that maaderjaat Marvellous? Surendra? ShaileshP? etc...etc..?
Old October 30th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

So there is Krishana pai and Krishnana pai. These two IDs always used to confuse me. Now I know. Krishana pai is not the asshole.

I used to wonder how the same guy would talk to smart in one post and then fall to the depths of shitland in another.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old October 30th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal
You mean that maaderjaat Marvellous? Surendra? ShaileshP? etc...etc..?
No no.. That other guy man.. who use to extoll the virtues of Congress and Sonia.. What was his name?? I forget.. He used to attack me non-stop and ... uggh.. I forget his username...
Old October 30th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
No no.. That other guy man.. who use to extoll the virtues of Congress and Sonia.. What was his name?? I forget.. He used to attack me non-stop and ... uggh.. I forget his username...
Termi, CoolDude where are you?? Guys think man.. That moron used to attack lawgirl also.. Come one folks.. dig up.. Sorry, i forget his user id..
Old October 30th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

Quote:
Termi, CoolDude where are you?? Guys think man.. That moron used to attack lawgirl also.. Come one folks.. dig up.. Sorry, i forget his user id..

Usko chhor, pahle issko bol kuchh.

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...t=25052&page=2
Old October 30th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Saheb .... you mean her I guess ???
Old October 30th, 2006, 09:37 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I fully agree with you. Krishanabhai ... I fully agree with you. I rather prefer to go back to India and live like first class citizen and that is why I never went.

A friend of mine went and saw for himself these guys selling paans, kebabs, discouned phone cards, mithais and churan. Tired and tortured beyond imgination he sought refuge in White Castle burger shop only to hear manager complain that these people dont buy burgers just comin to piss and crap.

My frind saw these people carrying bags pretending software engeeneers carrying laptops. My friend check several and all he found were fake windows cds, food tiffins, and tissue papers rolls with Mac Donald stamped on the roll.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old October 30th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_to_surf
Saheb .... you mean her I guess ???

You aren't talking abt UMAbai, are you?

Naah, he's taaking about some another one.
Old October 30th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Idli Ninja

krishna has a reputation beyond reputekrishna has a reputation beyond reputekrishna has a reputation beyond reputekrishna has a reputation beyond reputekrishna has a reputation beyond reputekrishna has a reputation beyond reputekrishna has a reputation beyond reputekrishna has a reputation beyond reputekrishna has a reputation beyond reputekrishna has a reputation beyond reputekrishna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp

You forgot to mention one more thing. Just like NRI's here in the US, Bangladeshis are also the richest minority in India.

On a more serious note, what should we expect? I mean for God's sake, A.K. Anthony is the defense minister. This guy was a failure in Kerala...Kerala....where CPI is the piss boys of the Russians...Kerala where the bar is so low already that a worm needs to jump...This shithead failed there..
Do you really think he is going to listen our intelligence community? I'm malayalee and love Kerala, but just remember...last time we had a defense minister from Kerala.....we got our ass whipped by the chinks.
I'm not saying that there are not competant people in Kerala, there are, Anthony is not one of them. Kerala is in a much more advanced state of the malaise that is inflicting India....